• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH III for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Sry for this thread.
I was yesterday here very quickly and saw a thread where someone wrote that KH III cames for the wii, and there were proofs but I had to go and I cant find the thread now, I used the Search but I havent found it. Can someone explain me if KH III actually is for the wii?:unsure:

D

Divine Light

the spice girls interview is fake. almost everyone is pretty sure KH3 is coming to the PS3.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
nothing is yet confirmed, but more than likely it will come out on PS3. There is still a lot of time before KH3 comes out so having it appear on the Up to date leading gameplay system from sony which all the KH games have been on in the past is most likely. There is also some talk of multiplatform but if that included the wii they woudl probably take the graphics down a notch

E

Eternal Oblivion

lol if its for wii i will kill my selff seriously

Bh325

There has been conversation on this. It is very common to think for it to come to PS3. And that's possibly true. But in my opinion, it should come for Wii too. Well, we might agree that Sony is not actually a big winner with the release of PS3. There are problems with PS3, for example, it sales are relativly low compared to Wii and DS, and in Europe even Xbox360 sells more than it, unlike in Japan. At least I have been told so. But anyways, I think Nomura is smart enough to release KH3 for at least two consoles, because of PS3's high price and the fact that KH is meant for smaller children too. I mean that it's more likely for a 7-year old to have a Wii than PS3. Remember, it's just my opinion, we can't be sure yet.:)

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I have heard of it maaaaaaaany times,and i would say that IF i had a Wii and IF i had the courage to buy the new game,i might end up with a broken tv.Whatever.
KH3 might come out on PS3 and we still don't know nothing,so wait.

Roxas151

For finicial purposes then no it should not come to the ps3 as it has the lowest installed rate for any of the systems out right now even the game cube (take a look at these sales charts Go Nintendo » Blog Archive » Charting the Cube Vs. the PS3- What are you waiting for? now soak that in.) Plus remember at the time ps2 was the most mainstream system out there and right now the wii is and thats exactly what disney would see their game on selling the most to a core audience. The PS3 is getting alot of love from square but in the end its a disney property too so I doubt that Disney has no decision to what it will be developed on. If square wanted to put the game on power house systems then the orginal 2 would be on either the gc or the orginal xbox (and yes game cube was not the weakest as a game like resident evil 4 is the best arguement. When it was ported to the ps2 they had to make many graphical sacrifices to let it happen but none the less it came out okay but not as pretty as i's gc counterpart.) I already have a wii and am waiting to see what the ps3 has before I get it because if MGS4 is getting ported to the 360 then not even one game like Kingdom Hearts will get me to shell out 400 dollars for essientually nothin.

urso93

I really doubt it will ever coome out for Wii and hope that will be on ps3... still i wont buy ps3 unless it low its price a lot, 500 € is a lot to give:cursing:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
*glares*

That's not gonna happen. KH lead games have been out only for PS2. So I doubt that all of the sudden in the 3rd game their gonna change the system.

Alpha_Sonix

For finicial purposes then no it should not come to the ps3 as it has the lowest installed rate for any of the systems out right now even the game cube (take a look at these sales charts Go Nintendo » Blog Archive » Charting the Cube Vs. the PS3- What are you waiting for? now soak that in.) Plus remember at the time ps2 was the most mainstream system out there and right now the wii is and thats exactly what disney would see their game on selling the most to a core audience. The PS3 is getting alot of love from square but in the end its a disney property too so I doubt that Disney has no decision to what it will be developed on. If square wanted to put the game on power house systems then the orginal 2 would be on either the gc or the orginal xbox (and yes game cube was not the weakest as a game like resident evil 4 is the best arguement. When it was ported to the ps2 they had to make many graphical sacrifices to let it happen but none the less it came out okay but not as pretty as i's gc counterpart.) I already have a wii and am waiting to see what the ps3 has before I get it because if MGS4 is getting ported to the 360 then not even one game like Kingdom Hearts will get me to shell out 400 dollars for essientually nothin.

I think your forgetting not that many people wanted PS1 and PS2 when it came out, but now it's sales are high, but if this and the other console wars have told me something, it's that the Weakest Console always wins, so the Wii also has a chance. Anyway I do not see why Kingdom Hearts III has to change to other console brands, it would make no sense, why would you? Because of the Wii's gameplay? I don't care about the bloody gameplay system, neither do I care for Wii remote or Six Axis.

And anyway, we in the UK had to spend £425 (now £370) to buy a 60 GB PS3, do you know how much that is in Dollars? $800. So I don't know why you people are whining about how you can't get a PS3, referring to another post, get a job.

Roxas151

I think your forgetting not that many people wanted PS1 and PS2 when it came out, but now it's sales are high, but if this and the other console wars have told me something, it's that the Weakest Console always wins, so the Wii also has a chance. Anyway I do not see why Kingdom Hearts III has to change to other console brands, it would make no sense, why would you? Because of the Wii's gameplay? I don't care about the bloody gameplay system, neither do I care for Wii remote or Six Axis.

And anyway, we in the UK had to spend £425 (now £370) to buy a 60 GB PS3, do you know how much that is in Dollars? $800. So I don't know why you people are whining about how you can't get a PS3, referring to another post, get a job.

under standible point but lets get deal with some things, MGS was orginally on the a nintendo platform and many fans thought that it would stay that way but it was soon moved over to the ps1 also many games like monster hunters (Suppose to be a ps3 exclusive but was moved to the wii) Dragon Quest 9 (The series was moved from the ps2 to the ds because of the huge installed base), Final Fantasy which was on a nintendo platform for about 6 games until the 7th was moved to the ps1) so there is still a major chance that this can happen. Also not caring about the bloody gameplay stystem is what made KH2 such a let down to alot of people because you could have beaten the game while pressing X the whole time and occasionly triangle. Look up No More Heroes and you can get an idea of how it could play on the nintendo Wii if it was to come out. My guess is you must have thought Lair was the game of the year because of its graphics but the gameplay fell flat on its face making it a attrocious and hideous thing to play. I just wonder why are people so threatend by the system.

To you last commen all I have to say is damn, well atleast you have your health, that price is outrageous makes 400 dollars look like candy money for most now but still it leads to the question of why not waiting until it gets some great games instead of watching everything get ported to the 360?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
we don't even know if there is going to be a KH3....

...um, yes we do. Nomura has stated several times that Sora's story is not over, and that the three new games will set up the framework for a new installment (KH3).

namine686

well i hope it dose not comeout for wii becuase i really dont like it, and were i live every one has or wants a ps3 and those who do have a wii wish that they did not get is becuase they all say it sucks, but really by the time kh3 comes out in like a year or two or three the price on the ps3 will have gone down just like the ps2 but i am still happy that i got a ps3.... and i dont care what it comes out for i just love kh !!!!

Alpha_Sonix

under standible point but lets get deal with some things, MGS was orginally on the a nintendo platform and many fans thought that it would stay that way but it was soon moved over to the ps1 also many games like monster hunters (Suppose to be a ps3 exclusive but was moved to the wii) Dragon Quest 9 (The series was moved from the ps2 to the ds because of the huge installed base), Final Fantasy which was on a nintendo platform for about 6 games until the 7th was moved to the ps1) so there is still a major chance that this can happen. Also not caring about the bloody gameplay stystem is what made KH2 such a let down to alot of people because you could have beaten the game while pressing X the whole time and occasionly triangle. Look up No More Heroes and you can get an idea of how it could play on the nintendo Wii if it was to come out. My guess is you must have thought Lair was the game of the year because of its graphics but the gameplay fell flat on its face making it a attrocious and hideous thing to play. I just wonder why are people so threatend by the system.

To you last commen all I have to say is damn, well atleast you have your health, that price is outrageous makes 400 dollars look like candy money for most now but still it leads to the question of why not waiting until it gets some great games instead of watching everything get ported to the 360?

There are some games that I find intresting this year for PS3, but until then I will be buying the PS3 games that came out last year and some Wii games. And also I didn't think Lair would be the game of the year, I'm not a fan at flight type games and also I will be buying No more Heroes when it comes out, it looks intresting.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*glares*

That's not gonna happen. KH lead games have been out only for PS2. So I doubt that all of the sudden in the 3rd game their gonna change the system.

"Final Fantasy lead games have been out only for Super Nintendo. So I doubt that all of the sudden in the 7th game their gonna change the system and put it on the Playstation"

Welcome to 1994

afrobutt

Silver Member
i hope the prices go down for the ps3 because i really want one and if kh3 comes out for wii im ready

well, we've prolly got 2 more years till KH3, so it's highly probable PS3 prices will go down (No sane, middle class person wants to buy a PS3 for 500 ><)

as for a Wii KH3, i hope not ><
dont give me wrong, i think the Wii is the greatest thing since PB&J (im considering putting a Wii between 2 giant pieces of bread and takin a bite ;P).
But I would feel awkward playing KH on Wii ( jus wouldn't feel right) although, i wouldn't mind if Coded came out for the Wii

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
*shrugs* I'd actually prefer it to be on the Wii as that's the system I have and I think it'd be way funner to play on the Wii. I also have a Wii and would rather not buy a PS3 for it, though i'd use it for other games. But hey. Guaranteed the price should drop by the time the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back