• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH III for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra

The Wii really sucks the graphics are bad and it's more like a new Eye Toy than a real console.. there's no way they gonna do that.
Also the PS3 will be popular for a much longer time since something like the Wii gets boring quite fast.

Physalis

If kingdom hearts 3 comes out ill suicide myself for buying the ps3 instead of the wii. Also the graphics would be terrible.

wouldn't sony get rich if kingdom hearts 3 is coming on the ps3 cuz many fans who dont have the ps3 would get 1

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The Wii really sucks the graphics are bad and it's more like a new Eye Toy than a real console.. there's no way they gonna do that.

If kingdom hearts 3 comes out ill suicide myself for buying the ps3 instead of the wii. Also the graphics would be terrible.

Both of you sadden me. Time to break out the SoTC again...

1. Graphics are not everything. I have repeated this so many, many times.

2. The Wii is capable of much better graphics than you probably think. Here's a fact for you: the Wii is twice as powerful as the Gamecube, which was already more powerful than the PS2. TWICE.

The PS2 was capable of this:

shadow4.jpg

The Wii can do MUCH better than that. The only reason you two think that is because developers so far have been lazy. But SE isn't like that.

Also the PS3 will be popular for a much longer time since something like the Wii gets boring quite fast.

That's what they said about the DS. Oh, look how that turned out...

Roxas151

You fail at trying to fail me. IF you quote me do it correctly.

I said Assassin's Creed will buy PS3 some time until the heavier titles LIKE GTA4 and MGS4 come out. I never said anything about their exclusivity

OWNED

1. Did you know that there are Square-Enix fans? These people buy the product just because the name is on it.
2. The Last Remnant is already receiving praise.
3. The Last Remnent will sell a console mainly because it is, so far, a PS3 exclusive.
4. I notice how you didn't challenge me about MGS4. Exactly, shut up.

Okay, so I made that mistake with Unlimited SaGa, but that doesn't mean every game is trash.
~
Fun, Beautiful games:
1. FFXII
2. Okami
3. God of War

Fun, Ugly games:
1. We love Katamari
2. Psychonauts
3. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

Ergo, you fail

They did. But now that they have games, they are going to be okay. They won't win, but they'll definitely be okay.

You can tell me 21 times, and you'll have to tell me again a 22nd time. It does mean crap, because past performance usually determines future performance. Just because the Wii is winning, doesn't mean that they'll automatically jump to it. Square left Nintendo for a reason, better technology, it's more than likely that they'll stay with Sony, seeing as how Sony has better tech still. My estimate would be 7/10 chances they'd stay with Sony. There's no true leason to leave. Square likes Sony, but won't limit themselves to a fumbled console.

PHAIYLEZEZ!

It was a mistake to challenge the PMF. Why don't you go take on someone more your speed, like Riku-Keyblade.

Hey kiddo you don't think you won do you I mean I saw chipmunks with better arguements over if a acorn is round or not. Now lets shut this guy up and call it a night
1.) you can bring up all the Ps3 games you like but it won't make a difference in its flopping installed based. Assissins Creed is a misked bag with both good and bad reviews but I guess if you wanna say I got owned by then you are an idot. Buy some time until GT4 do you know how bad you made yourself look. If thats the cae I can give you so many games for the 360 right now that can buy you time for 2 years if GTA4 got held back so learn your place. PWNED and Owned Chuck NOris style.

2.)Not everyone is a square fan out there gmes that do well in Japan don't necissarilly fly over here and do well in america, you can claim how fanboys will buy from square but that wont mean crap if the title is badly recieved. Oh and why I didn't challenge MGS4 is because there is still a high possiblity that it will be ported over so suck on that. So Before you start acting like a crying bitch learn who you mess with first. Okay kiddo lets move on

3.) Do you even know why those games where popular to begin with it wasn't base off of raw power it was the artistic stle that was new and fun to look at while trying to innovate a genre so please shut up about that too. So Ergo you fail

4.) The last comment is gonna be the final nail in the coffin for you so get the church bells singing people because wwe have a funeral on our hands!

You can tell me 21 times, and you'll have to tell me again a 22nd time. It does mean crap, because past performance usually determines future performance. Just because the Wii is winning, doesn't mean that they'll automatically jump to it. Square left Nintendo for a reason, better technology, it's more than likely that they'll stay with Sony, seeing as how Sony has better tech still. My estimate would be 7/10 chances they'd stay with Sony. There's no true leason to leave. Square likes Sony, but won't limit themselves to a fumbled console.

Past performance huh? Okay then so did anyone think that the N64 was going to be a flop because of the super nintendo? No but i guess that determines the future performance. Oh did anyone think that the Wii would do well because of the game cubes sales? No but guess what that happened too. Also the PS1 did not have better graphical quality than the N64 therefor you need to do your research. The reason why they made the switch was the price for developing for that system and the catridge cost for the games while the Ps1 disc were easier to copy and manufacture. Plus alot of companies have stated complaints about Sony and there developements for their systems especially the PS2 because of how much the system was selling. And you say it like Square likes Sony better from the last couple of games that I have been seeing come to other systems I doubt that they favor sony alot. Also Square is a company so they are about good buisness and that is why alot of games are now starting to be developed for alot of other systems because of PS3's questionability, like many companies they are still on the fence of it. Also a console cannot be fumbled its up to the devolopers to make the games great there for if you want to say any more fanboyish then I can shut you down again and again.

Ha so that was a fun little game but I think you are gonna wanna pick up some extra lives before you bcome back at me again popping off all big. You will get the same attitude that you give others so next time tred lightly.

(Is HadesDragon one of the only few people here with common since one these systems capibilities? Oh and by the way thanks for the info the other day I appreciated it Hades I was looking for some of the interviews but I heard something about a qoute from Xenheart that I will try to find something about his other self or something. Do you know what trailer its from?)

P.S. Since when was Psychonauts ugly man you have to get your facts straight it had a creative design to it and had pretty nice effects, your pretty blind ((Ignorant and horrible sight)).

Last edited:

semajultima

Kh3 would be alot more fun on Wii. Its an action-Rpg with you running around with a deadly keyblade swinging taking enemies heads off.

What do u do with wii fling ur remote around, would seem a hell of alot more fun than clicking buttons on a ps3 controller. All ps3 has to offer is graphics but video games are beyond that now. And i dont think ps3 graphics would even work with kh. Its ment to look cartoonish right? Mario galaxy was cartoonish but the graphic were smooth and probally the best on wii to date.

Kh3 on wii with keyblade swinging action and mario galaxy graphics would be fine. Trust me Nintendo is a much better route to take.

Also not many good SE titles have came out on psp. Only crisis core but thats just a stupid ff7 prequel which could of been made on ps2, which would of been better. Ds has had the ff3 remake, ff12:Revenant Wings, final fantasy crystal chronicles: Ring Of Fates, FF4 Remake and more.

Why would SE be milking with such could titles if they are such sony lovers?!

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey kiddo you don't think you won do you I mean I saw chipmunks with better arguements over if a acorn is round or not. Now lets shut this guy up and call it a night

I'm tired of your mouth, so I'm going to end you.

1.) you can bring up all the Ps3 games you like but it won't make a difference in its flopping installed based. Assissins Creed is a misked bag with both good and bad reviews but I guess if you wanna say I got owned by then you are an idot.

If you want to start calling people idiot, then learn to spell. The PS3 version of Assassin's Creed sold 376,843 copies (US) in November alone. Not counting the holiday season where numbers sky-rocketed.

Buy some time until GT4 do you know how bad you made yourself look. If thats the cae I can give you so many games for the 360 right now that can buy you time for 2 years if GTA4 got held back so learn your place. PWNED and Owned Chuck NOris style.

Your posts says nothing but "My talk is empty. I speak big game, but I have nothing to back it up with" I said more than Assassin's Creed. Quote me properly. You fail to realize, with all of their recent promotion, and campain reinventing, Sony has actually managed to make the PS3 a good buy.

Oh and why I didn't challenge MGS4 is because there is still a high possiblity that it will be ported over so suck on that. So Before you start acting like a crying bitch learn who you mess with first. Okay kiddo lets move on

No, learn your shit. Just recently, MGS4 has become exclusive. So before you act like big shit, know that you're not big; just shit.

3.) Do you even know why those games where popular to begin with it wasn't base off of raw power it was the artistic stle that was new and fun to look at while trying to innovate a genre so please shut up about that too. So Ergo you fail

I know, that's why I said them. Learn 2 debate ****forbrains

4.) The last comment is gonna be the final nail in the coffin for you so get the church bells singing people because wwe have a funeral on our hands!

You're just talk, so I don't have to worry about anything you can come up with.

Past performance huh? Okay then so did anyone think that the N64 was going to be a flop because of the super nintendo? No but i guess that determines the future performance.

Both consoles did well. Learn your shit. Past performance sets the stage for future performance. How else is a company to get beter? Learn to think smart guy [/sarcasm]

Oh did anyone think that the Wii would do well because of the game cubes sales? No but guess what that happened too.

Wii did well because Nintendo learned a lesson from GameCube. Nintendo got cocky with cube and it did bad. Past performance sets future performance. It was marketted badly, and given a "kiddie" reputation because of the game line-up. They took what they knew from 64, and used it; badly.

Also the PS1 did not have better graphical quality than the N64 therefor you need to do your research. The reason why they made the switch was the price for developing for that system and the catridge cost for the games while the Ps1 disc were easier to copy and manufacture.

Better processing capabilities. Tech was better in genereal.

Plus alot of companies have stated complaints about Sony and there developements for their systems especially the PS2 because of how much the system was selling.

PS2 won the last generation console war. So learn your shit.

And you say it like Square likes Sony better from the last couple of games that I have been seeing come to other systems I doubt that they favor sony alot.

This is due to the PS3's low sales, which have picked up. Just because they like Sony, doesn't mean they will just limit themselves to one console. They are still a business.

Also Square is a company so they are about good buisness and that is why alot of games are now starting to be developed for alot of other systems because of PS3's questionability, like many companies they are still on the fence of it. Also a console cannot be fumbled its up to the devolopers to make the games great there for if you want to say any more fanboyish then I can shut you down again and again.

A $600 pricetag? You don't call that a fumble? OR how about hardware errors? Know what? Just shut the **** up now.

Ha so that was a fun little game but I think you are gonna wanna pick up some extra lives before you bcome back at me again popping off all big. You will get the same attitude that you give others so next time tred lightly.

I don't need "extra lives" not when I rape you so hard, and I'm still being kind.

P.S. Since when was Psychonauts ugly man you have to get your facts straight it had a creative design to it and had pretty nice effects, your pretty blind ((Ignorant and horrible sight)).

Psychonauts was a great game, but was designed with bad looking level. The level designs were either too dark, or overlytexturized, that it took away from the gameplay.

I asked 10 people who played Psychonauts. All of them have given the same response:
Too dark to see: 7
Bad level design: 4

There was even a level if you were on your Psyball, Raz would roll without being to stop, unless you use your parachute.
~

You know, you should learn your shit before you challenge the PMF, you won't win if you come at me like you did just now. Owned Chuck Norris stlye? You can say what you want little boy, but you don't "pwn" me. I just own in general, and that pwnage > everything you can do.

So next time you flame me, thinking you beat me, know this. I will be clowing your grammar and talking to you like you're an idiot, because that's all you show me is an idiot. Leave me alone unless you want to get raped again. Let me know you gay ass bitch, comeback with a comeback.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL, well anyway i wouldn't prefer it on the wii cause im just comfortable with the playstation handling. I even feel out of place when sonic the hedgehog is on PS2, and PS3. Matters of opinion really

KyoCatLove

WII only sucks for ppl who can't play it. just because u can't play it doesn't mean its not good.

KyoCatLove

Acaully It might come out for both, though Higly unlikely because one, Square Enix perfers PS2/PS3, if you hadn't noticed. but i think it would be interesting on Wii, more challenging for sure. it kind of reminds me of Zelda twilight princess, because it came out on Game cube and Wii, but those two game systems are from the same game company so that might have a say in it. but don't disclude the idea, squareEnix loves giving surprises.
(personally, it would be better on PS3)

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
So next time you flame me, thinking you beat me, know this. I will be clowing your grammar and talking to you like you're an idiot, because that's all you show me is an idiot. Leave me alone unless you want to get raped again. Let me know you gay ass bitch, comeback with a comeback.

Someone needs to learn deep breathing......

Roxas151

I'm tired of your mouth, so I'm going to end you.

If you want to start calling people idiot, then learn to spell. The PS3 version of Assassin's Creed sold 376,843 copies (US) in November alone. Not counting the holiday season where numbers sky-rocketed.

Your posts says nothing but "My talk is empty. I speak big game, but I have nothing to back it up with" I said more than Assassin's Creed. Quote me properly. You fail to realize, with all of their recent promotion, and campain reinventing, Sony has actually managed to make the PS3 a good buy.

No, learn your shit. Just recently, MGS4 has become exclusive. So before you act like big shit, know that you're not big; just shit.

I know, that's why I said them. Learn 2 debate ****forbrains

You're just talk, so I don't have to worry about anything you can come up with.

Both consoles did well. Learn your shit. Past performance sets the stage for future performance. How else is a company to get beter? Learn to think smart guy [/sarcasm]

Wii did well because Nintendo learned a lesson from GameCube. Nintendo got cocky with cube and it did bad. Past performance sets future performance. It was marketted badly, and given a "kiddie" reputation because of the game line-up. They took what they knew from 64, and used it; badly.

Better processing capabilities. Tech was better in genereal.

PS2 won the last generation console war. So learn your shit.

This is due to the PS3's low sales, which have picked up. Just because they like Sony, doesn't mean they will just limit themselves to one console. They are still a business.

A $600 pricetag? You don't call that a fumble? OR how about hardware errors? Know what? Just shut the **** up now.

I don't need "extra lives" not when I rape you so hard, and I'm still being kind.

Psychonauts was a great game, but was designed with bad looking level. The level designs were either too dark, or overlytexturized, that it took away from the gameplay.

I asked 10 people who played Psychonauts. All of them have given the same response:
Too dark to see: 7
Bad level design: 4

There was even a level if you were on your Psyball, Raz would roll without being to stop, unless you use your parachute.
~

You know, you should learn your shit before you challenge the PMF, you won't win if you come at me like you did just now. Owned Chuck Norris stlye? You can say what you want little boy, but you don't "pwn" me. I just own in general, and that pwnage > everything you can do.

OMG I got owned BY A LOZER SPEAKING

Now it's time to get serious since I have to put the final nail in the coffin.

1.) Oh man if the man didn't know when to play dead when he got attacked and killed by the bear before, you are far from the brightest bulb on the christmas tree so lets get a new one in that thing you call a brain and maybe you will be able to see how dumb your arguement is.

2.) Spelling error okay so if you want to nit pick your gay ass over a simple mistake then you have a banana shoved some where it shouldn't be? You can count all of the systems sold in America alone but it stll does not compare to the others the sales are on par with the gamecube which I can prove no matter what the system is failing now, come back a year or 7 months from now and then maybe you can praise it but being happy over a mediocre system is proof that a fanboy has no bounds or shame. The specs are incredible but it doesn't mean anything if you bairely have a selection of killer apps to make you want to go out and get the system. Plus talking about games comming out in the future isn't going to help your ass of an arguement. I am talking about the here and now so please shut up.

2.) Oh my god mistake number two. A good buy please giving the PS3 the same crappy premise of a movie that was the worst out of a trilogy is a good campain for marketing just shut up.

3.)A good buy is something that will keep you occupied for a while not just until the next big game that comes out exclusively to the system hits. The PS3 has a fiew great games don't get me wrong but its nothing that hasn't been on the 360 or developed on the 360 and ported over.

4.) Now learn your shit dumb ass because DMC4 was exclusive, RE5 was exclusive but look what happened the 360 got it. MGS4 could be exclusive for a while but it is bound to happen. Many developers and companies put the "only for" this system tag on it but a few months later they say it's also comming out for another one. So their word is just reps talking to give the dumbasses like you a thing you want to hear. Plus exclusive or not I still think it will be a great game so.

5.) Know how to debate? You said nothing about why the games where so great you just said fun to play. Alot of games are fun to play but they are not trying to do anything different and if those are the only games you think pushes a genre then please leave now. There is a difference between just fun and pure enjoyment

6.) Now then your definition of both systems did well lets compare numbers shall we The playstation had the highest portion of market sales with over100 million units sold world wide as the N64 had only 32.93 million units sold and in last place was the sega saturn with only 10 million units sold. So if you can do math that is a 67.07 million different in sales so shut up. So please learn your shit.

7.) Cocky with the Game Cube? No they had to cover alot of ground from the console share of the market that they lost and tried to push the family friendly system more. The N64 was what they tried to stray from and make better but that failed because of how the consoles design was, it did not help their "kiddy" image that Sega gave them years back.

8.)(This is assuming that you are talking about sony's processor so please make yourself clear next time you claim someone can't debate.) The processing power of the N64 was 2X as better than the Playstion with no load times to their games and ROM carts are so much faster than the 2x CD-ROM drives in other consoles that developers could stream data in real-time off them. The only thing that came bad with that was the limited space that could be stored on them so come up with a actual arguement next time before you can say anything.

9.) qoute me exactly next time you say something dumbass I know the PS2 won last console race I was saying that Sony gave their devs a hard time.

10.) Picked up is for holiday reasons people could not find a Wii so they went to the next best thing the 360 (or PS3) holiday sales are just a flare in sales off the holidays though the PS3 still sales mediocre.

11.) No a fumble is your arguement. If sony doesn't know how to make a decision between a computer and a gaming console or a blue ray movie player then they have learned nothing from why their PSP is not doing as well as the DS or the apple I-Pod (though the sales are decent but its not going to knock either off its thrown.) Now I was talking hardware wise so please shut the **** up now and go suck on your thumb and cry.

12.) Your the worst at these things aren't you? I mean you are bringing a knife to a gun fight here and yet you think you are raping someone damn your need to get your self checked because raping another dude is gay maybe you should find yourself a girl?

13.) Okay you asked 10 people? They matter right? Are they important? Are they changing the world? No? Yes?

Here just take this and shut up GameStats: Psychonauts Articles

14.) PMS you are just another guy on a board that thinks that he owns people because they don't fight back and getting angry and cursing with nothing but a whole bunch of bull shit makes you a nobody. Here is a qoute from some dummy who should take his words for adivice.

"So next time you flame me, thinking you beat me, know this. I will be clowing your grammar and talking to you like you're an idiot, because that's all you show me is an idiot. Leave me alone unless you want to get raped again ((exept this part cause that is still gay no offence to anyone but I am not so thats just wrong wierd on your part)). Let me know you gay ass bitch ((Man so someone did do some soul searching)), comeback with a comeback." ((P.S Some one is really having anger issues, I won't have to be so prickish to you anymore if you can calm down and talk with since or like a human. I though when you reach 20 you stop having mood swings man was I wrong hopefully I wont be as loud.))

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ STOP FCKING Spamming or you will get this closed!..I don't care wheater(Not like rain,lol) you think you can keep on spamming, but you can't and PMF, you should know better too...KH3 for Wii would be fine with me, BTW.

Roxas151

^ STOP FCKING Spamming or you will get this closed!..I don't care wheater(Not like rain,lol) you think you can keep on spamming, but you can't and PMF, you should know better too...KH3 for Wii would be fine with me, BTW.
Hey he started getting all sensitive on me and I am not going to be talked down to by anybody that goes off the deep end when someones feels differently about something than what they think. I respect his decision but when you decide to want to start a flame war then I am not going to go easy.

Any way as stated I am far from oppposed to the idea of it on the wii like others have been, ever since the next gen systems with higher pixal counts came out people began to forget what gaming is all about and its not about great over the top graphics or the "Gimmicky" controlls it is about the enjoyment of the game. KH was never a power house for graphics but has a style to it that can be pulled off on any console to make it look it's best (The GBA game even proves this). So for those who think it can never happen the series was on other non owned systems too even if they were spin offs it can happen.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Just ignor him.I have to do that alot in real life, so..Just do it on the internet...I don't care if It's for PS3 or Wii, but It'll most likely be on PS3.

Roxas151

Cool sorry and I apologize I won't try to get into this again it gets me extremely fustrated and that something I don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back