• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
A bunch of people who are on this site that have been here for years might have just simply grown out of the series. Not everyone is going to love the same series forever.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
KH has one of the best battle systems in like any game

I lol'd

But in all seriousness, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And most KH fans have came to the conclusion that the games are just mediocre at best now. I love the games, I really do, but they have some major flaws. And Days seemed to just be released as a way to cash in on the popularity of the character, Roxas.

But, we all liked KH at some point, I'm sure. That's why we joined these forums. But when you grow up, you kind of grow out of things like Kingdom Hearts. And that's no reason to just leave the forums, especially when you have friends here. And that's what the other sections of the site are for.

You should just be more open minded about other people's opinions. If someone is just trolling, then you can get mad at them, but when someone says: "Hey, Kingdom Hearts just isn't my thing." You don't need to say that they don't belong here. Ignorance at it's best.

E

Eyesore

Hey. Why are there so many people on here that talk bad about kh and say they dont like it. This site is mainly for KH. Hence the name. Theres no point in being here if your just gonna put the game down. Just to try to annoy ppl or start stuff. Im just kinda curious. haha.

Those are called trolls.
They exist to do the bold.
Fuck them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ya. But if they dont like it they shouldnt be here
Oh hello Mr. High-and-Mighty. Just who are you to decide who does and doesn't belong here? The site was formed as a hub for Kingdom Hearts information and discussion, but that is by no means the majority of it. The actual KH sections take up around a quarter of the total sections on KHI.
Most people on this site join and then on the same day abandon the account. Others will stick around, and branch out from the KH sections, as (IMO) should be done, and ultimately settle themselves in a new area on KHI. If you don't like (read: not hate, not like) the KH games, that's fine, the games themselves aren't that great. Their best feature is probably the original portion of the overall universe they're set in. If you don't like KH games and still hang around in the KH sections, it's probably because they can't find another place to settle.
The KH sections are a shitty place to spend most of your time in anyway. I, for one, don't touch those sections much any more, since it's a lot of the same shit happening.
^^ Thatd make more sense. I just hate how they say it sucks and stuff. Especialy the ones that say final fantasy and the other aquare games are better. KH has one of the best battle systems in like any game
They say it's crappy because the games themselves aren't that great. And most of the FF games are better. KH's battle system is incredibly lacklustre and shallow most of the time. Chain of Memories is probably the most interesting one they've made. Understand this: Long combos and flashy attacks does not a good combat system make.
I can understand staying here. But dont go in the kh sections and say bad things about kh sucks when its a kh site. I could even understand if somebody likes it and says some things they dislike
That would be censorship, then. If people have genuine complaints, they have absolutely every right to go into the KH sections and voice their opinions. You don't have any right to say they can't do that. If it makes you uncomfortable or upset, big deal. It's online and you can just go look at another thread if it upsets you that much.
Besides, I reckon he's a furry, and that's enough to demolish anyone's credibility right there.
Lol, just curious: Where did you get that impression?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
When you really look at it, i don't too much care about the gameplay. I wouldn't expect it to be too complex, but my concern is the story. Without Disney in the middle of the whole thing you practically have nothing. The FF characters only contribute to so little.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^^ Thatd make more sense. I just hate how they say it sucks and stuff. Especialy the ones that say final fantasy and the other aquare games are better. KH has one of the best battle systems in like any game
That last part was funny.

But anyways, that happens with all games on here. If people don't like it they will go into a thread and go it sucks or blah blah. aka happens with Halo, MGS, WoW, etc. They have the right to go there and say ''I don't like the game forever reason.''

We are on a forum and if everyone agreed on everything this site would be very boring, lol

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
By the way I write Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. :O

As far as Kingdom Hearts goes, I like it but I don't love it. I mean, I was one of the many Final Fantasy fans (or conversely Disney fans) that bought it because there were some FF cameos and that seemed interesting enough. People seem to forget that Kingdom Hearts was essentially a huge fanservice game for Final Fantasy and Disney. So I'm surprised people still get wound up at the opinion that Final Fantasy is a lot better than Kingdom Hearts. Turns out KH1 was pretty fun and quirky, but the subsequent titles say after Chain of Memories just kinda wore thin. I joined this site for Kingdom Hearts roleplaying pre-KH2 just because I felt like it; then over time, I made a lot of friends here!

Wow! I was only 18 then!

Z

Zulkir

^ It bothers me that there on a Kh website saying KH sucks. I mean. I hate boy bands but I dont go on a boy band website and be an annoying hater.

Do you have ANY IDEA how much whining about World of Warcraft sucks takes place on WoW forums and mmo-champion forums? It makes the KH hate here look like love.

Literally EVERY patch there's some guy making a thread going "Wow this patch made this game go down the drain, I'm quitting, you're all Blizzard's sheep for playing".

I'm done with MMO's(ff14 is the only one I may go for if I have time) but that's always going to be remembered as the one with PERPETUAL and VIRULENT whining.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The site isn't only for Kingdom Hearts you know. Maybe some people liked when they joined the site, but grew tired of it but stayed around for the other sections and their friends.

That isnt what bothers people. Its when they openly talk idiotically about it in the KH section when if they hate it so much they should just stay out of it. Try to justify trolling in the KH boards all you want, but its just not right. You should be free to talk about its short comings but not troll in the KH section. Then once I decided to defend KH (even though I dont play it much at all anymore, save for BBS) I got an infraction.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
So you're just butthurt people say bad things about your precious series that has the best battle system like ever? I hate the fanboys more than the actual series, and you're a perfect example why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back