• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Drawing Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
I was bored so I decided to start a Kingdom Hearts drawing project of my own assuming there isn't already one.

The basic idea is to add a character from the series each update and eventually filling the paper.

I'll start off with Sora. Actually, I was hoping to finish this today but his shoes were too big and reached the edge of the paper...
so I have to trace this on a new sheet of paper. -_-

khartproj1uo8.jpg

Hope you guys like it! :) Yes, that would be the Ultima weapon.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My first suggestion is to get rid of all that useless white.
Just edit it in MS paint. Select what you want, get rid of the rest.

Two, make it bigger.

Three, maybe be a bit more original than tracing over Sora's original character design picture, adding a keyblade and a smile.
Just makes you look untalented and shady.
I'm not saying you are... but just avoid doing a lot of drawings like these. For first timers, that technique is good if you want to improve your skills. But doing that forever just gets annoying for everyone.

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
Well.

1) The useless white is the who point of the project updates.
2) K.
3) I didn't trace it, but I did use his character design picture for reference. If I did trace it, his shoes wouldn't have reached the edge of the paper huh?

I'm not sure why you still don't get the concept, but here's where I got it from: http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Simpsons/TheSimpsonsEveryoneEver800.jpg

This is my first anime like drawing so please cut me some slack. The whole point of multiple updates is to add new designs as I constantly try to improve.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The white space thing...well, you don't need to post all the paper. Just what you have done, right? Then, when it's done, you post a link to it. Not the image.

hooded_twilight0

It's not bad at all man, I think the concept is cool, I haven't seen it before, and your drawings definitely don't suck (I've seen way worse), just keep improving.

My only criticism is I just wish you had shown more of Roxas and just keep focusing on proportions, that's the most important aspect of accurately recreating an image.

Can't wait to see it finished! and maybe colored?

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
thanks for the support! i'll gladly take your advice.
winter vacation is coming earlier than expected since it's forcasted to snow tomorrow.
i'll be continuing this drawing soon. =]

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
thanks everyone. i was having a snowball fight today and by the time I started my drawing, I was exhaused. I only got Namine and Riku's head (which I'll work on some more) done.

Update 5 - Namine Completed
khartproj5cx4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back