• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Character Fanclub Directory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starcrossedsky

I took over the Vanitas FC, because it hadn't been updated in well over a month. New link is here

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yo Gil, I closed the SoKai FC, so take that off the list when you feel like it. ^_^

Theart

Awards
None of the links work anyways virgil.

*Runs off to create the new SoKai FC*

Go read my post in the old FC first so that you don't use anything I'm keeping for myself such as the subtitle and banner. =/

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Go read my post in the old FC first so that you don't use anything I'm keeping for myself such as the subtitle and banner. =/
I did, and the subtitle techicnially doesn't belong to you. :| It's quote from the game. it belongs to square. :|

I don't know if I'll be using the quote FROM THE GAME, but the banner or anything else, i will definitely Not use.

Theart

Awards
I did, and the subtitle techicnially doesn't belong to you. :| It's quote from the game. it belongs to square. :|

I don't know if I'll be using the quote FROM THE GAME, but the banner or anything else, i will definitely Not use.

Actually it sort of does; I own a forum with that title that acts as a sort of HQ to the thread. Plus its a chain FC I have at other forums. DO NOT USE THE SUBTITLE!

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Actually it sort of does; I own a forum with that title that acts as a sort of HQ to the thread. Plus its a chain FC I have at other forums. DO NOT USE THE SUBTITLE!
it's squares/dinseys/whoever thought of it. It doesn' tmatter if you used it as your title for a forum. it really doesn't. :|

and as i said, i'll try to think of another quote. >.<

but idk.. i'll have to think.. i have so much crap goign on atm... i just idk.... >.<

Theart

Awards
It's a franchise of sorts. =/ When I made the IchiHime FC here, I could have used the subtitle "Five Lifetimes, One Love", going by your logic. But I didn't, because the woman who owns the FCs and forum with that title, Lady Orihime, is someone I do not wish to disrespect and it's called professional behavior. Using that title would put a mis-association with my series of FCs and forum. I do not want that and thus please do not use it.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
IT'S SQUARES.

techinically if they wanted to they could sue us for even using it as a forum name and crap and calling it our own francise.

Yea they could. and they'd win.

I'm sure they wouldn't, but it definitely proves it belongs to nobody but htem and the people who thought of it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IT'S SQUARES.

techinically if they wanted to they could sue us for even using it as a forum name and crap and calling it our own francise.

Yea they could. and they'd win.

I'm sure they wouldn't, but it definitely proves it belongs to nobody but htem and the people who thought of it.

Yeah, no they can't. There is an article in copyright law that says phrases can be used for fan uses. As long as they aren't making a buck from it, it is free reign.

VT is talking about how it is common courtesy not to use something somebody has named their franchise of FCs with. It was a title he has used and wishes for it to stay within his control because if anybody else used it, it would like plagiarizing.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
fuck dat. get me out of your fcs then virgil. idc. >.<

I'm pissed. PISSED i say. >.<

I don't think i even like SoKai anymore.

Yep definitely marushion = <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back