• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh birth by sleep theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naryx15

The opposite of human life would be death, right?

When someone is dead, the soul is released from the body.
What would turn the souls into Unbirths?

Last edited:

Naryx15

that would make sense to me, if we had proof that numora said that. (No offence, gameplay, but yknow)

What of the enemies called "unbirths"?
Nomura: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning. Unbirths designate the feeling of this game's motif. The kind of existence they have will be revealed soon.

There you go.

Naryx15

If we think of it in that way, then even the Heartless and Nobodies are the opposite of life. In the end, they're unliving entities that are evil. So, what makes the Unbirths... Unbirths, and not Heartless or Nobodies.

Human life is represented by the soul.
So no. They're all different.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I see it as......

Heartless = do not have emotion but act on instinct(they attack regardless) which would go with the name

Nobodys = Non-existent or arent suppose to exist which relates to the word nobody

Unbirths = the opposite of birth is death when someone dies the soul leaves the body so this is what i think...

Im kinda repeating what Rei said so credit goes to her....

Naryx15

I see it as......

Heartless = do not have emotion but act on instinct(they attack regardless) which would go with the name

Nobodys = Non-existent or arent suppose to exist which relates to the word nobody

Unbirths = the opposite of birth is death when someone dies the soul leaves the body so this is what i think...

Im kinda repeating what Rei said so credit goes to her....

I completely agree. I mean KH hasn't really gave a whole lot of info about the "soul" of a person.
Just that a Nobody is born with one and it's the essence of life.

This would be why Unbirths no longer exist, I suppose.

A Nobody needs both the body and soul to become, so they're not dead, apparently. Just non-existent. If they take up the soul, then Unbirths can't be made.
I think we have a reasonable theory :E or not...

Last edited:

gameplay

What of the enemies called "unbirths"?
Nomura: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning. Unbirths designate the feeling of this game's motif. The kind of existence they have will be revealed soon.

There you go.

Thanks, Naryx. Was looking for that.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
That's only if the Unbirths use the soul to be made, and, why would the soul leave? It would explain why they no longer exist, once the Heartless were made, and the soul had to be used to make the Nobodies, but beyond that, I just don't know.

This also wouldn't explain about the souls that aren't used to make up Nobodies- the ones with hearts not strong enough to make a transition to Nobody.

Naryx15

That's only if the Unbirths use the soul to be made, and, why would the soul leave? It would explain why they no longer exist, once the Heartless were made, and the soul had to be used to make the Nobodies, but beyond that, I just don't know.

This also wouldn't explain about the souls that aren't used to make up Nobodies- the ones with hearts not strong enough to make a transition to Nobody.

That's kinda iffy. And the soul would leave through death. That makes it even more iffy.

Naryx15

But there haven't been any keyblade wars, not confirmed, at least, as far as I know.

And yes, it's possible, because hundreds of people die every day.

The secret ending of KHII which showed countless amounts of Keyblades in the ground and it also said "Keyblade War" during the end.

So I'm pretty sure there was a war because why else would TAV be in armor like that?
Looks like they were on a wasteland of war if you ask me.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
But there haven't been any keyblade wars, not confirmed, at least, as far as I know.

And yes, it's possible, because hundreds of people die every day.

Xigbar gave me the idea of keyblade wars....
Xigbar talking to zexion in the basement in radiant garden said:
People with the blade of keys started to appear... And fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Except that the first KH2 trailer for BbS is now non-canon, and not to be taken with any sort of seriousness. If that show's in the KH2 FM+ scene, then I'll consider it.

Also, there's nothing to say that all of these people used keyblades during this keyblade war, or that the keyblades were used against each other. There's also nothing saying that they weren't erradicated through some other way.

Also, Xigbar says a lot of things that, while shows us that he was around during that time, doesn't mean that he wasn't joking. He used 'friend' in a mocking tone, and is known to have been a bit of a jokester. We should take what he says with a grain of salt.

Naryx15

Well, I'm just hoping there was a war.
Considering it would make sense but yet, we haven't seen thousands of other Keyblade Masters so who knows..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back