• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh birth by sleep theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Except that the first KH2 trailer for BbS is now non-canon, and not to be taken with any sort of seriousness. If that show's in the KH2 FM+ scene, then I'll consider it.

Also, there's nothing to say that all of these people used keyblades during this keyblade war, or that the keyblades were used against each other. There's also nothing saying that they weren't erradicated through some other way.

Also, Xigbar says a lot of things that, while shows us that he was around during that time, doesn't mean that he wasn't joking. He used 'friend' in a mocking tone, and is known to have been a bit of a jokester. We should take what he says with a grain of salt.

Yes those are some good points

keybladelegacy

Website
First congratulation on becoming a premium

Except that the first KH2 trailer for BbS is now non-canon, and not to be taken with any sort of seriousness. If that show's in the KH2 FM+ scene, then I'll consider it.

But the meaning of the words still stand..... Memories of xehnaort, chaser,lost 2, and keyblade wars so i would say these do involve with something in the game.

Also, there's nothing to say that all of these people used keyblades during this keyblade war, or that the keyblades were used against each other. There's also nothing saying that they weren't erradicated through some other way.
True but if they fought then surely they must have used the keyblade. The abandoned keyblades gives me the impression that they were erradicated

Also, Xigbar says a lot of things that, while shows us that he was around during that time, doesn't mean that he wasn't joking. He used 'friend' in a mocking tone, and is known to have been a bit of a jokester. We should take what he says with a grain of salt.
Well it seemed that zexion agreed.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
First congratulation on becoming a premium

Thanks!

But the meaning of the words still stand..... Memories of xehnaort, chaser,lost 2, and keyblade wars so i would say these do involve with something in the game.

Not unless they were in the FM+ scene. If not, they mean nothing. But I don't know if they are there or not, I can't remember.

True but if they fought then surely they must have used the keyblade. The abandoned keyblades gives me the impression that they were erradicated

But, if they had used the keyblades, did they fight each other? That would only be the reason for their near complete eradication. Of course, this also assumes that pehaps the keyblade wars didn't happen several years (or even hundreds) before the time of BbS.

Well it seemed that zexion agreed.

Eh... Zeixon was more of the opinion to be skeptical of anything Xigbar said. You can see his disdain for the higher member.

keybladelegacy

Website
But, if they had used the keyblades, did they fight each other?

Well if their were wielders like MX and DS then that would be a possiblity for a war.

That would only be the reason for their near complete eradication. Of course, this also assumes that pehaps the keyblade wars didn't happen several years (or even hundreds) before the time of BbS.
Using what xigbar said and the trailer. I would say it was a couple of years before bbs.(just guesstimating)

Eh... Zeixon was more of the opinion to be skeptical of anything Xigbar said. You can see his disdain for the higher member.
Well do you believe what xigbar said is true.......

Lifes.Lover

Website
Well if their were wielders like MX and DS then that would be a possibly for a war.

Perhaps a battle, but not a war. Plus, MX and DS could be exceptions to the norm.

Using what xigbar said and the trailer. I would say it was a couple of years before bbs.(just guesstimating)

Depends on if Xigbar was merely exagerating.

Well do you believe what xigbar said is true.......

No. If anything, Xigbar was either teasing Zexion with knowledge that he thought might interest Zexion, or he was exagerating.

It also begs the question of when Zexion joined as an apprentice, because, unless he wasn't an apprentice during the time of BbS, much like Xigbar, than he would have known about the 'keyblade wars', and Xigbar saying anything would have been redundant.

keybladelegacy

Website
Perhaps a battle, but not a war. Plus, MX and DS could be exceptions to the norm.

But it depends on what happen clearly we dont know so.... Ive leave it with that it is possible that they had a war or a battle.

Depends on if Xigbar was merely exagerating.

Possible......;P

No. If anything, Xigbar was either teasing Zexion with knowledge that he thought might interest Zexion, or he was exagerating.

Even if this was true i'll take the basis points of what he said. Keyblade Wielder fought battles..... So it might be possible it was a battle not a war.

It also begs the question of when Zexion joined as an apprentice, because, unless he wasn't an apprentice during the time of BbS, much like Xigbar, than he would have known about the 'keyblade wars', and Xigbar saying anything would have been redundant.

Okay i give you this....

Lifes.Lover

Website
But it depends on what happen clearly we dont know so.... Ive leave it with that it is possible that they had a war or a battle.

Obviously we don't know. If we did, would we be speculating? ;P

Possible......;P

See... anything's possible.

Even if this was true i'll take the basis points of what he said. Keyblade Wielder fought battles..... So it might be possible it was a battle not a war.

I don't want to really take it with anything but a grain of salt until it's confirmed. Xigbar's known to be a joker, and why would he tell something that Zexion probably already knows, if it did happen?

Okay i give you this....

good, then rep me, fool! :D!

keybladelegacy

Website
Obviously we don't know. If we did, would we be speculating? ;P

Of course.....:eek:

See... anything's possible.

True within reason....:D! (you have to hand me that one)

I don't want to really take it with anything but a grain of salt until it's confirmed. Xigbar's known to be a joker, and why would he tell something that Zexion probably already knows, if it did happen?

Who knows he might or might not....:)

good, then rep me, fool! :D!
I'll take that as a compliment youll get your rep.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back