• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh birth by sleep theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
unbirths could possibly be spirits, beings made up of light and darkness into one thing.

spirits you mean the soul right.... light and darkness opposite counterparts becoming one "dont think so";P

they could possibly be what comes from the result of keyblade wielder being killed by a normal keyblade.

Possibly

a keyblade that is not darkness or light. Thats why the unbirths dont appearin kh1 & 2 , because of the keyblade wars.

Their is only keyblades from the realm of light or darkness not inbetween(or are their)

Sunset horizons is co
explanation: during the game many battles between keyblade wielders made the world's heart get eaten by darkness from all of the darkness wielders.

Any evidence.

when terra's eye's turned orange that could have meant he finally accepted the light.

"hehe" "ahaha" most likely darkness

as kairi's grandmother explained the light from children's hearts repaired the worlds or something like that. Terra's light repaired the world.

Terras light repaired the worlds nooooo..... Aqua has more of a chance to use light than Terra

my proof: somewhere on this website it explained that each apprentice took a path.

Somewhere on this site of course information is on this site. You make the thead you bring information to the thread.

4 paths. aqua took light. ven took twilight. ds or mx took darkness. terra took the path that is the unbirth's form of energy

Nowhere on this site that anyone says this. Keep working on that

when riku, atw, and mickey met. he asked riku if he would take the path to light or darkness and riku took the path to twilight, but terra's was missing.

He took the road to dawn. Next the roads in CoM has nothing to do with bbs. It was a metaphor

if you have a problem with the 4 paths thing read all the on bbs on this website. but feel free to shoot it down

Never heard, doesnt make sense, not going to happen. You must be getting false information

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I see quite a few errors here...

unbirths could possibly be spirits,

They should be by-product of the Heart, Body or the soul which is what all humans in KH is made up of. So by spirits imma guessing you meant Soul.

beings made up of light and darkness into one thing.

The Soul isnt made up of Light and Dark, the Soul is just the life, without the Soul, the person would not be able to live. The Heart is the vessel which contains Light and Dark

they could possibly be what comes from the result of keyblade wielder being killed by a normal keyblade. a keyblade that is not darkness or light. Thats why the unbirths dont appearin kh1 & 2 , because of the keyblade wars.

Yep, many many speculations on this one. What happens to a person when he/she is killed by a Keyblade. Answer : Im not sure IMO he/she dies.
I cant really comment here.. so I'll pass.

Sunset horizons is co
explanation: during the game many battles between keyblade wielders made the world's heart get eaten by darkness from all of the darkness wielders.

So... how this lead to Sunset Horizons becoming CO?

when terra's eye's turned orange that could have meant he finally accepted the light.

Quite the contary. Nomura stated that yellow eyes were a sign of being too close to the Darkness

Terra's light repaired the world.
Speculation

my proof: somewhere on this website it explained that each apprentice took a path. 4 paths. aqua took light. ven took twilight. ds or mx took darkness. terra took the path that is the unbirth's form of energy
when riku, atw, and mickey met. he asked riku if he would take the path to light or darkness and riku took the path to twilight, but terra's was missing.

Unbirths' form of energy? And that would be?
Riku taking the path to twilight, what has it got to do with Terra missing or not? o.o

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
unbirths could possibly be spirits, beings made up of light and darkness into one thing.
they could possibly be what comes from the result of keyblade wielder being killed by a normal keyblade. a keyblade that is not darkness or light. Thats why the unbirths dont appearin kh1 & 2 , because of the keyblade wars.

Sunset horizons is co
when terra's eye's turned orange that could have meant he finally accepted the light. as kairi's grandmother explained the light from children's hearts repaired the worlds or something like that. Terra's light repaired the world.
my proof: somewhere on this website it explained that each apprentice took a path. 4 paths. aqua took light. ven took twilight. ds or mx took darkness. terra took the path that is the unbirth's form of energy
if you have a problem with the 4 paths thing read all the on bbs on this website. but feel free to shoot it down

About the Unbirth thing, it's possible that's it the soul of a person. If you read the Secret Ansem Reports, it says that a person is made up of three things

1] Heart[Heartless]
2] Body [Nobody]
3] Soul [Unbirth?]

Can you elaborate on the sunset horizons = CO? And where does it say the 4 paths thing?

By the way, orange eyes are a bad thing. Means they're with darkness.

Naryx15

About the Unbirth thing, it's possible that's it the soul of a person. If you read the Secret Ansem Reports, it says that a person is made up of three things

1] Heart[Heartless]
2] Body [Nobody]
3] Soul [Unbirth?]

Nobodies are made up of the body AND soul.

ruon

well im gullable when it comes to finding information but i do agree that its the heart that contains light and darkness, but a spirit is pretty much the same thing as a soul.
the terra we fought was probably a special spirit. it had a heart, soul and sort of a body. here's my explanation.
if terra really did fuse with mx then mx's heart was stronger because of his greater resistance to darkness which meant greater power, but when xehanort lost his heart, mx's heart was still the stronger heart, so mx probably lost his heart, body and soul but since terra and mx had the same body, there wasn't a body for terra's heart to go to, so he fused with his armor like aqua did with hers which explains why it talks back, but with full control of the armor. the portal in dc was just a corridor of darkness like riku's by the looks of it. two hearts in the same body has happened before, its just like kair and sora.

keybladelegacy

Website
well im gullable when it comes to finding information but i do agree that its the heart that contains light and darkness, but a spirit is pretty much the same thing as a soul.
the terra we fought was probably a special spirit. it had a heart, soul and sort of a body. here's my explanation.
if terra really did fuse with mx then mx's heart was stronger because of his greater resistance to darkness which meant greater power, but when xehanort lost his heart, mx's heart was still the stronger heart, so mx probably lost his heart, body and soul but since terra and mx had the same body, there wasn't a body for terra's heart to go to, so he fused with his armor like aqua did with hers which explains why it talks back, but with full control of the armor. the portal in dc was just a corridor of darkness like riku's by the looks of it. two hearts in the same body has happened before, its just like kair and sora.

Then their would be two heartless one from MX and one from terra. Nothing says the armor talks back but xigbar did say he heard someone talking to xemnas. Terra heart fusing with his armor doesnt make sense. Next xehanort having two hearts dont think so.... But the only reason kairis heart was in sora because her heart couldnt create a heartless so it migrated to sora....

Your theories are far-fetched. It doesnt make sense.....;P

nobodyoftwilight

im thinking that unbirths definately have something to do w/ the soul. but i was thinking about some other things. i read somewhere that unbirths were precursors to the heartless and nobodies. i also heard that the reason mx & ds disappeared was because of maleificent expiramenting w/ darkness. maybe unbirths are somehow the result of it.

ruon

yes but terra, ven and aqua could be being of pure light or whatever its called. cant rememberwhich means they wouldn't have heartless. the two hearts thing for xehanort explains why xehanort doesnt act the same as xemnas because terra's heart isnt there. he still fakes emotion which means its not the beings without emotion thing that him change, but this is all just theory

keybladelegacy

Website
im thinking that unbirths definately have something to do w/ the soul.

Indeed....

but i was thinking about some other things. i read somewhere that unbirths were precursors to the heartless and nobodies.

Well.... their supposely the previous heartless. And related in that matter.

I expect that the unbirth are created in the same process that heartless are. I think if the soul is consumed by darkness it creates a unbirth which relates them in that same way

soul consumed by darkness equaling unbirth

hearts consumed by darkness equaling heartless

i also heard that the reason mx & ds disappeared was because of maleificent expiramenting w/ darkness. maybe unbirths are somehow the result of it.

That is probably a theory....

Naryx15

im thinking that unbirths definately have something to do w/ the soul. but i was thinking about some other things. i read somewhere that unbirths were precursors to the heartless and nobodies. i also heard that the reason mx & ds disappeared was because of maleificent expiramenting w/ darkness. maybe unbirths are somehow the result of it.

Where the hell did you read that?
No one knows why MX and DS disappeared and I most certainly refuse to believe it has something to do with "Maleficent experimenting with darkness"

And also, a body without a soul is a corpse.
Just saying.

Well.... their supposely the previous heartless. And related in that matter.

I expect that the unbirth are created in the same process that heartless are. I think if the soul is consumed by darkness it creates a unbirth which relates them in that same way

soul consumed by darkness equaling unbirth

hearts consumed by darkness equaling heartless

Holy crap. That's the best Unbirth theory I've read so far.

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yes, Unbirths are the precursors to Heartless and Nobodies. For some as of yet unknown reason, they no longer exist, as far as we know. It would not surprise me if they made a sudden appearance in KH3, though.

Heartless were originally created by Xehanort, apprentice, about a year after the events of BbS.

I don't see this theory as being true. And please, ruon, don't use your ADHD as an excuse for what you say. I have ADHD, and it's somewhat insulting. Don't use any excuse. You'll learn from your mistakes.

While the Unbirths might be made from the soul, it still doesn't explain how, and why, especially why they are no eradicated.

keybladelegacy

Website
yes but terra, ven and aqua could be being of pure light or whatever its called.

They are not unless confirmed otherwise.

cant rememberwhich means they wouldn't have heartless.

Correct.....

the two hearts thing for xehanort explains why xehanort doesnt act the same as xemnas because terra's heart isnt there. he still fakes emotion which means its not the beings without emotion thing that him change, but this is all just theory

I dont understand what you are saying.....

REREAD BEFORE POSTING THAT WOULD HELP!

nobodyoftwilight

another thing: ever notice how the names "heartless" and "nobody" are contradictory to the nature of the beings? Heartless are the darkness of the heart, and nobodies ARE the bodies left over. So, if unbirths follow the trend, could have something to do with actual birth?

Muse

you look atrocious
another thing: ever notice how the names "heartless" and "nobody" are contradictory to the nature of the beings? Heartless are the darkness of the heart, and nobodies ARE the bodies left over. So, if unbirths follow the trend, could have something to do with actual birth?

The names aren't contradictory; at least not in the sense that you're thinking.

Heartless refers to them have a cruel nature, acting purely on instinct.
Nobody refers to them not having an actual identity of their own, that said identity taken by their Heart/Heartless.

Surely Unbirth will have a meaning much like Heartless and Nobody. =/

Lifes.Lover

Website

No, the names are not contradictory to the nature of their beings. They're contradictory to what exactly they are.

Heartless are called that becuase, even though they are basically a heart wrapped in darkness, they're heart less, seeking out only hearts which they consume.

Nobodies are called nobodies not because they have no bodies but because they are non-existent, with pretend emotions.

And yes, we all know this.

So, if Unbirths follow the trend, then it could mean that they're not made through regular birth (ZOMG WHAT!?) but that the Unbirth is how they act.

Oh, wait, that makes no sense. So... oh, well, we're still back at square one where we already were.

EDIT: Xeirei, you beat me to it. :p

ruon

like i said before the unbirth could have been formed by the keyblade wielders killing each other aka the keyblade wars. there was probably only a 1000 keyblade wielders dead from all of that war until tav, mickey, sora, and riku were left whick means there was no other wielder to kill other than ds and mx.
they unbirths could have stopped appearing because tav killed all the unbirths sice there was a limited supply unlike the heartless and nobodies

Lifes.Lover

Website
like i said before the unbirth could have been formed by the keyblade wielders killing each other aka the keyblade wars. there was probably only a 1000 keyblade wielders dead from all of that war until tav, mickey, sora, and riku were left whick means there was no other wielder to kill other than ds and mx.
they unbirths could have stopped appearing because tav killed all the unbirths sice there was a limited supply unlike the heartless and nobodies

There has been no record of there really being an actual keyblade war, as far as I know.

Also, if that were to be true, then why would the Unbirth's be evil? And don't speculate about such numbers. We don't know how many keyblade weilders there used to be, why they 'died out' or how many 'died out'. There's probably no more unlimited source to the Unbirth's than the Heartless and Nobodies.

I think there's probably another reason for their eradication.

gameplay

Didn't Nomura say something about the Unbirths being the opposite of human life?
Or am I going crazy and you guys already know this fact?

Muse

you look atrocious
Didn't Nomura say something about the Unbirths being the opposite of human life?
Or am I going crazy and you guys already know this fact?

I don't recall Nomura ever saying that about the Unbirths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back