• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luigimanmarioman

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

Topic: kingdom hearts birth by sleep
7hwy7at6.png

Reply to Topic
Displaying all 3 posts.

look on the website cuz its on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All Birth by Sleep stuff should be posted in "The Future of Kingdom Hearts"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh are you trying to tell us that Jesse is confirmed to play Ventus because of IMDB? Yeah...no we've known since we first saw Ventus and Jesse confirmed it last year at the end of November

luigimanmarioman

and i didnt know he conformed it last nov im not a game freak i got bbs from japan any way it works on amarican psps so i got it still gunna get the amerian version

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, luigimanmarioman, you're new here so you may not know the rules but Black Oni, I expected you to have a little bit about the rules of the forums.

1. No double posts.
2. Post threads in sections that corresponds to the theme of the thread (e.g. All KH, KH II and side games(Days, CoM, Coded) get posted in this section, however BbS goes in the Future of Kingdom Hearts)
3. No off topic discussion. This stuff about the RPG online games thing--it's not on.
4. Check to see if the topic has been previously made with the same information. The Jesse McCartney stuff is in a sticky thread in the FoKH. All future and past findings of VA's have been posted there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back