• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BbS Website Update! Worlds + BbS PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
At the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep website two new worlds have been added, "Enchanted Dominion" and "Land of Departure"!

Also, the new Birth by Sleep Edition PSP has been announced! It will be on sale 1/9/10 bundled with the game for 22,000 yen.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

091117_psp_02-500x395.jpg

091117_psp_03-500x395.jpg

091117_psp_041-500x395.jpg

Source: FF-Reunion
Images: PSP-3000ã�«ã€Žã‚*ングダãƒ* ãƒ�ーツ ãƒ�ース ãƒ�イ スリープã€�å�Œæ¢±ã�®é™�定版ã�Œç™»å*´ï¼� « 電撃PlayStation ONLINE

Website Translations: [nothing new, but eh...]

-Land of Departure-

Ventus, Terra and Aqua are training under Master Eraqus to become Keyblade Masters. Master Eraqus knows of the trouble coming to the worlds, of Master Xehanorts disappearance, and gives orders to his three apprentices to find out more.

Characters

Master Eraqus
Ventus, Terra and Aqua’s teacher, one of the Keyblade Masters. He is a stricted but kind master.

Master Xehanort
A Keyblade Master who is Vanitas’ teacher. One day he suddenly disappears without a trace.

Vanitas
Master Xehanort’s only apprentice. He never takes off his mask, and is very mysterious.

Screenshots

1. You are to rid the worlds of Unversed, and look for Master Xehanort.
2. Don’t rid your heart of darkness, control it with power.
3. Of course I’ll be able to see Terra again!
4. I made some good luck charms!
5. There is something that is threatening the Princesses of Light.
6. There is no guarantee that you’ll become a Master even if you continue to train under Eraqus...
7. If we have these, they say we’ll always be connected.
8. Terra will never fall into darkness!

-Enchanted Dominion-

The evil witch Maleficent, feeling slighted by being uninvited to see Princess Aurora, casts a curse on the baby princess. “When the princess reaches her 16th birthday she will prick her finger on a spindle and die.” Because of one fairy the curse was lessened if not evaded, “She will not die, but sleep.” Soon that curse will become reality.

Characters

Princess Aurora
A beautiful princess who had a witch lay a curse on her at birth. She is living in hiding under the name Briar Rose.

Prince Philip
A prince from a neighboring kingdom as well as Princess Aurora’s fiance. He stands up to Maleficent.

Maleficent
A horrible witch who laid a curse on Princess Aurora when she was born. She can transform into a huge dragon.

The Three Fairies
Fauna, Merryweather and Flora, the three fairies who protect Princess Aurora.

Screenshots

2. What did you do to me!?
3. Why is Princess Aurora sleeping?
4. I have to see Terra soon.
5. Clouds of destruction, cross the sky and surround this castle with my magic!
6. Answer me! What did you hear from Master Xehanort?
7. We met in a dream?

Last edited:

miiworld2

Awards
Sigh... I just posted it like a second ago =_= oh well... at least we found it together ^-^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love the PSP!!! Wish it would be released internationally....and I could get it...but I have a yellow one already. Thanks for the update!:D

miiworld2

Awards
Have you guys noticed Master Xehanort's name? It starts out with a Z now. So it's now Master Zehanort. What interesting twist.
... or is it a typo? =_=

Wevvy

Meh, the letter Z is right next to X, so it's most likely a typo.

kingjustink

Wow, that's an epic update. Its cool how when you fly off the map with Ven, you pop out at the other side.:lol:

Also, I just noticed, I think it's whover's character is picked out in the site that you will control in the map. Even cooler. Terra's looks awesome!

Last edited:

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Not only is it Master Zehanort, they also have Prince Fhilip.

... well, Ps and Fs are easy to mix up...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hey those.......those...............whatevers that served Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty are in the game!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I knew Land of Departure and Enchanted Dominion is the next 2 worlds to be updated in the website, though they did a typo error on MX and Philips' name.

I do really hope a new BBS scan (the world of Olympus Coliseum and Radiant Garden) will come this week, let it be tomorrow or Thursday because Eraqus and LoD was revealed last month on the third week. :3

Birnax

OMG! A BbS bundle! I really want this. But, since I will be importing FF13 bundle, I won't have enough left to purchase this. :( Hopefully SE will stop being so stingy and release it to other countries.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Cool Psp ish cool !! lolz . aw =( I can't access the worlds section >.<... Stupid PC x(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back