• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS FNAL MIX JUMP FESTA '11 TRAILER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

HI :D[video=youtube;uk-bN6Q2uJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-bN6Q2uJs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great/ Now i really want to own it. Craaaaap. Nomura needs to stop being a herp derp and just put everything in one version and SE needs to get new IPs.

MandoKeyMaster

Gosh freakin darn it! First it's Vanitas Remnant, then we get the Mysterious Figure, now they get Monstro, No Heart, and Armor of the Master (not including Unversed challenges). Man, the secret episode better shed some light on these guys; identity and timeline placement to be exact.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Gosh freakin darn it! First it's Vanitas Remnant, then we get the Mysterious Figure, now they get Monstro, No Heart, and Armor of the Master (not including Unversed challenges). Man, the secret episode better shed some light on these guys; identity and timeline placement to be exact.

The three new bosses might not be canon in BBS. Armor of the Master might not be canon at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Monstro, No Heart, and Armor of the Master are supposed to be non-canon. Monstro and No Heart are in the Mirage Arena so that confirms the non-canonness of it. And Armor of the Master, I'm not sure about. I'd think that was also an Mirage Arena battle.

Darkrider S

Monstro, No Heart, and Armor of the Master are supposed to be non-canon. Monstro and No Heart are in the Mirage Arena so that confirms the non-canonness of it. And Armor of the Master, I'm not sure about. I'd think that was also an Mirage Arena battle.

They can all Be fought at the Mirage Arena. except MF and VLS... but seriously why did Nomura have to make it Japan only T.T ( can someone give me tips on playing an FM? gonna be my first time)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Pretty much.

And think about it this way. If ALL these people can make sentiments even when they're not in armor, why haven't we seen sentiments of the masters from the Keyblade War? You're telling me THEY didn't know how to do it?

We haven't though, which means sentiments can only be made in a situation like Terra's.

So that's why I think these new sentiments aren't canon.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Who said they were sentiments to begin with?
To me they were just alternate names given to existing characters to avoid continuity issues. Just because they're in armor doesn't mean they were intended to be looked at as Sentiments. And, they're obviously uncanon. I suppose someone could say the "characters" are canon, meaning, one could assume that IS what Eraqus' full armor looks like, but, outside of that, these fights offer nothing in terms of the story.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
To me they were just alternate names given to existing characters to avoid continuity issues. Just because they're in armor doesn't mean they were intended to be looked at as Sentiments. And, they're obviously uncanon. I suppose someone could say the "characters" are canon, meaning, one could assume that IS what Eraqus' full armor looks like, but, outside of that, these fights offer nothing in terms of the story.

Well it seems like everyone's assuming these armored bosses are canon.

But no, they're not necessarily sentiments. They could just be people in armor.

What I meant is the only way the fights COULD be canon is if the armored suits were sentiments, but if sentiments were that easy to make, then why haven't there been sentiments from the Keyblade War?

I don't think they're canon though. No Heart CANNOT be canon.

Lavender13

well i know armor of the master is. for no heart, i have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back