• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS FINAL MIX YEA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Same with me..
Before I buy Final Mix, i have to know what is the story of Secret Episode

Same here.
I really wanted to know what is Secret Episode about before I buy it.
If turn out it was Aqua-Mickey-Riku tragic story....then............

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
Same here.
I really wanted to know what is Secret Episode about before I buy it.
If turn out it was Aqua-Mickey-Riku tragic story....then............

-___-
I don't know how they were seperated , but i wish there will be boss fight, not fighting those heartless only.

jdeib963

ooooh false. you just need swap magic its like 10$. You do NOT I repeat do NOT need a jap ps2 or psp to play fm games. :) and oh yeah i preordered it and and the 3rd birthday so excited to get them both! Secret episode i am all over you!

bigbadcloud

luck son of a dark beach man i wish i knew jap but im still geting it becuse i have kh2fm+ and i beat it just fine on CM lvl 1 all becuse i played kh 2 100 times no damage

bigbadcloud

well when i get it ill be the first to play SE becuse i can beat all 3 storys and even last ep in less then a day on begainer and SE will be able to play on begainer mode

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Youtube doesnt even come close. the puzzles and other extras in KH2FM were well worth the cost, and you dont even need to learn japanese. It rekindled the fun of KH2.

Kongxu

I'm not getting Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I can't read Kanji and I'm not going to learn a whole language for the sake of one game when all that interests me is the Secret Episode. So Youtube will be my saviour! XD

bigbadcloud

well you tube is just not as fun as faceing the real thing now is is i watc so many youtube vids of kh 2 fm+ i decided to act and get the game i dont know kanji eather but it beat not haveing fun geting you azz handed to you by roxas and terras armor and no heart and AOTM so what says you i just beat jafar now im stuck at the pride lands boss lol lvl 1 is fun

Edit:preparing order my odrer of bbs final mix is now being prepaired now just a few days left guys cant wait to get it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back