• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS FINAL MIX YEA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so who as already orded FINAL MIX i have it preordered /backored on play asia so im geting it in the next few days lol

Time to learn a whole new language just for a video game. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay....

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I didn't pre-order it. >_> I want to know what the Secret Episode is about before I spend any money on it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, I'm thinkin' of learning Japanese. Then I'm gonna bust out my PS2, buy KH2 FM, buy BBS FM and have fun

You need a Jap PS2 for any KH2 FM game. I thought i would tell you before you get disappointed.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sadly I won't be purchasing it. I'll rekindle my friendship with Youtube thanks.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm glad i can just use my super KH skills to piece together the storyline of KH on my own.

bigbadcloud

come on man its more fun playing it then just watching it it took me 2 months trying out how to beat terra armor and to beat all the mushrooms man it was hard but fun as well at lvl 1 of coruse

bigbadcloud

if i had a camra and crap i you make a live stream of me faceing him go to justin.tv/bigbadcloud thats my stream but i cant do any right now becuse im on dial up

Crystal

Silver Member
I didn't pre-order it. >_> I want to know what the Secret Episode is about before I spend any money on it.

Same with me..
Before I buy Final Mix, i have to know what is the story of Secret Episode

Revolution

Hmmmm.....

Spend a good $60+ bucks on a game whose language I won't be able to read to fight a couple extra bosses and see some new cutscenes?

OR

Youtube.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back