• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:A Legend Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark woke up on the ground at a giant castle, it swirved up into a spiral tower. He was standing on a near a waterfall. "Where am I?" he looked on the ground and there were kunai's and shurikans in front of him. "Huh?" he took them and put them in his pocket. He walked into the castle, it was strange.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sorena opened her eyes she was still alone and not in her room, that was no dream. She looked around and saw that she was on the roof os some where. 'Where am I?' she thought. She got up and hopped down from the roof only to fall on a bunch of crates and barrels. 'I guess Jason was right I am clumsy' she thought. "Well, time to find the other guys I suppose..." Then she wandered off.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Chris woke up on the edge of a fountain. Where am i. He thought. He looked at the ground and found a sword and sheild. Wow. Best find the others. He thought and got up.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark walked into the castle twenty giant creatures with shields came out. He threw a shurikin at it and it was lunged into its heart. The shield thing took out the shuriken from its heart and threw it on the ground and stepped on it. "Come on! Bring it!" the first shield thing shot a fireball at him. Mark sheilded himself, suddenly a man in a black trechcoat came out of no where and threw knifes at all of them and they were killed in one blow. The man in the trechcoat turned around, and Mark took out his kunai's and put it to his neck. The man pushed him back, "My name is Rux, give me your weapons," Mark laughed. "You think im stupid?! Like I would give my weapons- what the?" his weapons were gone, Rux held them in his hand, they started to glow, and Rux gave them back. "What did you do to them?" Rux held his hand in the air, the black creature from before appeared. "There called Heartless..try attacking them now." Mark threw a kunai at it and it was instantly killed. "I must go now." Rux dissapered.

yado

I taste delicious
Chris walked in the strange place. Where am i. He thought and Mummy creatures. What the? He thought and drew his sword and sheild. He began to fight.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark walked through the castle, Rux also enchanted his pouch so it would suplly unlimited amount of shurikens and kunai's. He walked into a giant elevator. It activated and it elevated to the top of the tower, giant bird things landed on the elevator. "Heartless.." he took out kunai's and threw them at their foreheads and they quickly slammed into the ground. It finally got to his destination.

EnoehT

OOC: thank you all for controlling my charcter like I asked you too, youre the best XD

IC: Jason woke up in a strange place, there were pillars of marble and the sun was shining brightly. He could hear the roar of applause and cheers in the distance. "What the?" he said, trying to stand up." Last thing we were runing from those black creatures and now..... ow my head is killing me." Jason stood up and wandered into the nearest building. Inside a small man-like creature was busy scribbling on a chart. He turned around and looked at Jason up and down, only then did he realize his clothes had changed. (he's wearing his apperance outfit now)

"Well, looks like we found another competetor." said the little man," Welcome to Olympus Coliseum!"

yado

I taste delicious
Chris fought off the the strange creatures and finshed off the last one. He looked around and found he had wandered into a cemetery. He felt something tap his shoulder and nothing was there. Strange. He said to himself and turned around to see a tall figure the was made of bones standing in front of him.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sorena looked around and noticed she was in a desert now. She saw a humongous head of a cat like tiger and ran to it In front of it there was quicksand. She saw a wooden staff nearly her height with a Clear orb on top. She picked it up.

yado

I taste delicious
What the?! Chris said quickly and steped back. Ah a nice scare and welcome to halloween town the figure said. Im jack. Jack said.

EnoehT

OOC: halloween town, sweet

IC: "Hiyah!" Jason had been fighting in several rounds of this "tournament" the small man had been talking about. he fought off the black creatures and it got easier and easier. His two Kattana cut the air as they whiscked about. I think im starting to like this he thought with a smile.
Jason knocked one of the creatures into the arena's barrier then rounded on another one, he felt a surge of energy rush through him, as he called out his newfound "powers". "Here we go, Demon Fang!" He stabbed his swords into the ground and a small blast of energy erupted from the ground, destroying the last black creature.
"And the winner is the newcomer JASON!!!" Annonced the little man, jason, now sweating heavily, stepped out of the ring to make way for another blonde man, who was carring a gigantic sword.....

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:i know thats why i picked it.

IC: The names Chris. Chris said. Jack looked at him. It must be hard for you to scare people. He said. Sometimes it is. Chris said as more of those creatures appeared. Chris quickly drew his sword and sheild and began to fight after a second he relized jack was helping. Tag team. He thought to himself.

EnoehT

OOC: word

IC: The blonde-haired amn fought of the black creatures without even trying. His sword cut them down, one after the other. he finished off the last one by diving into its body with his sword.
"And the winner is CLOUD!!!" announced the little man.
"Cloud eh?" said Jason, "Thats very intresting..."

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark walked to the top of the tower, he now had a clear view of the castle from the top. Rux appeared behind him, "very nice gettting this far, but you cant rely on your throwing techinques, i'll teach you special fighting styles." Mark would of said something, but he was right he cant rely on long range styles. "Alright..." Rux unhooded his trenchcoat. He had a large X scar on his face, "I'll give you something easy, try to dodge this!" he ran and threw his fist at Mark, he dodged it, and Rux swung his fist in a arc and slammed Mark in the face. "If you fail to make the first swing regain the upperhand by quickly counter-acting." Mark got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back