• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:A Legend Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Cant we start with out him. Id say im bored but im in other Rps and playing resi 4 so im good.

EnoehT

well, we COULd start without him/her, but it would kinda mess with the storyline seeing as how the keybear is the center of the "legend reborn". That is, unless Im wrong, well I dunno. But technically I see that soraflightkey is veiwing this thread so HURRY UP, WERE BORED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnoehT

OOC: I'll do the honors then XD

The black cretures were destroying evrything, Sei looked around but evrything was dark, "guys?' Her voice never left her lips."Somebody, anybody, HELP!!!!!" The black beings swarmed around her, she could run from them, but her feet would not obey, she was trapped. A light.......

Sei woke up breathing hard, her dream was totally weird. She looked around her room, Hmm, she thought It doesnt look Like anythings changed.... it was all just a bad dream I guess... She sighed and hopped out of bed, Her freinds would really get a kick out of this one....

yado

I taste delicious
Im not. Chris said looking towards Sei. Im nice and all but i dont think she would want a kid two years younger then her solving her life issues. He said.

EnoehT

OOC: argh, i'll have to RP for both untill SFK gets here....

IC2: Sei walked over to her freinds, "um, hey guys, i had this really wierd dream last night....." And so she retold the dream.

IC1: "Well now." Said Jason," Thats one really weird dream, like you said. Think it means anything." He certantly wasnt the person to know, but maybe one of his other freinds...

yado

I taste delicious
I had one like that too. Chris said. But it was a couple days ago. He said finshing the homework that was due in five minutes.

EnoehT

IC:2 "really?" Sei was suprised that she wasnt the only one going, nuts, that in itslef was a good sign.

"Well now that you mention it...., I had a dream like that to, only it wasnt black things, they looked like great big dragons. pretty crazy huh?" That makes three thought Sei, but then again, if they were all having similar dreams, then were they all going crazy??

yado

I taste delicious
Lets not jump to conclusions. Chris said cramming his homework into his bookbag. You stil could be crazy. He said.

EnoehT

IC1: "Yeah, but at least we could all be crazy together!" Jason said with a laugh. Then "CRAP!! with all the exitment I didnt do my homework, ARGH!!! c'mon Chris ol' budy ol' pal ol' freind, help a pal out wouldja?" He said pleadinglly. This got evreybody laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back