• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:A Legend Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

OOC: really, my bad XD

IC: The battle became more and more intesnse once it shifted back to the ground... Cloud was getting serious, Jason could tell. By stroke of luck, Jason managed to knock the remaining half of Clouds sword out of his hand, and out of the ring. "He was right." said Cloud." You ARE dangerous, well kid, looks like you get my full attention now, so here's my Ultima weapon!" Cloud reached behind his back and pulled out another sword, this one looked way stroner.......

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Two Unknowns jumped down and threw a barrage of Flaming Shurikens at Sorena, and Sei, and they ran towards them.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
"What the?!" Sorena looked around her she dodged some Shurikens and froze some. She ran... She stopped and found herself alone, again... 'Drat! and just when I found them too... Oh, I hope Sei and Mark are alright!' Sorena went off. Once again she had lost her friends. 'I wonder if Jason Jayx and Chris are alright...'. She stopped and realised she got herself lost. She stepped in to a fancy beige door with beautiful carvings. The doors shut behind her. The room was very dark. She found a switch she pressed it then blue flamed torches led down a staicase... She took a deep breath and started down the stairs...

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
The first unknown followed Sorena, the second went to find Sei. The first one took out five kunai's in his hand, he threw two kunai at her and purposely missed.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"Your interfearing with our plans Sorena." He threw another down the stair way. He zipped down his trenchcoat and had kunai's and shurikens straped to his black shirt and jeans.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
"What are you talking about and what have you done with my friends!?" Sorena's voice was shaky from fear. She had never been this scared before. She now realised she depended on her friends a bit too much... But it was too late to regret it now...

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
The figure held up a kunai, he hesitated for a moment and placed it back into a strap. He held his hand out and placed it on the wall behind Sorena, a heartless symbol appeared behind her, "By the way my name's Mark..." the symbol grew and it teleported her.

yado

I taste delicious
Chris looked at Jack. You know a way i can find my friends. He said hopefully. He doesnt but i do. A voice said and a man with a hood over his head appeared. You can. Chris said. Just stand still and shut your eyes. The unknown said. Chris obeyed. Good bye Jack. He said and found himself standing on sand. My friend brought you here and now i get to use you any way i find you helpful. A voice said.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC: o that would suck if it was halloween town i just left there.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: T_T; well....no. If he was evil he would of killed Sorena. Just, go to some world, that Yado's char went

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
OOC:can we just keep the RP going
Ic: What are talking about. Chris said turning around. O where are my manners, Im hades. Hades said and i want you to go and interupt the match in that buildng. He said. Well i do owe you. Chris said and walked into the buildng. He walked in and past the gate to the arena. He saw Jason and a blond haired guy. Jason. He said. He left and walked towards hades in the courtyard. Just go in there and kill them. He said. No. Chris said and drew his sword and sheild.
OOC:This is yado accedently posted under friends name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back