• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:A Legend Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Umm if its science,socail studys,math, or english then no. Chris said. Im kidding let me see it. He said.

EnoehT

Jason crashed anime-style. "Darn it y do you always do things like that and scare me!!! JEEZ." He ranted and raved for a moment, then the bell rang for them to go to class, Jason never did get to copy the homework....

yado

I taste delicious
Chris made his way to his calss and sat down. time for my morining nap. He thought.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark walked with the others, "black creatures huh? Well, I guess most of us had the same dream.." he turned his head back in front of him and saw a black creature.

yado

I taste delicious
Not crazy. Chris said. The only crazy kid here is Jason. I hope at least. He said.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
He took some rocks and threw them at it then jumped and slammed it into the concrete. "Is it dead?" Mark said calmly. It came back to life after a few moments.

yado

I taste delicious
What the. Chris said seeing the creature. If it can do what it did in the dreams we best run. He said as he started to back away from the creature.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"You guys go, I killed some in my dream..." he picked it up and it swung at him he got some tape out of his backpack and taped it to a tree. "Well that was..." five more came out of now where. "What the?" Mark kept his cool.

yado

I taste delicious
I dont think taping it to a tree is gonna help. Chris said stoping himself from running unless his friends came.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"....alright..." more started to swarm them. Mark ran with the others, "Guys here's my house! We'll be safe in there!" He ran inside.

yado

I taste delicious
Chris glanced over to where Sorena was looking. O crap. He said noticeing the two on the ground. This doesnt look good. He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back