• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I see him running away from Riku rather than fighting him, he probably causes nightmares to attack Riku on the ground floor of the cathdral, and when Quasimoto holds them back with Phoebus, Riku goes to the top of the tower.
And then on top, he tries to face Riku, loses horribly, and get backed into the railing with fear in his heart which makes way for darkness to pour out and we have our Gargoyle Nightmare.

Mr Yippie

And then on top, he tries to face Riku, loses horribly, and get backed into the railing with fear in his heart which makes way for darkness to pour out and we have our Gargoyle Nightmare.

maybe Sora and Riku have two bosses per world

we know Sora and Riku both fight the gargoyle (Sora right after Riku when he clips its wings) but maybe they both fight Frollo too

we also know Sora fights a big ass Tyrant Rex in Musketeers AND Pete, while Riku fights the Beagles and a big mole??? or something like that

Crazy Mario

we know Sora and Riku both fight the gargoyle (Sora right after Riku when he clips its wings) but maybe they both fight Frollo too
I could definitely agree with that. In fact, I think its already proven since we've seen Sora fight Rinzler in the Game Arena, but make it to way later parts of the movie like invading CLU's viewer box.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

we also know Sora fights a big ass Tyrant Rex in Musketeers AND Pete, while Riku fights the Beagles and a big mole??? or something like that

Perhaps in some worlds they will actually meet up and fight together, like in the Ursula fight (though I'm skeptical that is canon since they aren't in the RoS outfits). I think it would be cool if you cannot advance one of their stories past a certain point, and then you play as the other character until you reach them somewhere and you fight the boss together while still swapping between the two, leading them to get separated somehow.

Crazy Mario

Perhaps in some worlds they will actually meet up and fight together, like in the Ursula fight (though I'm skeptical that is canon since they aren't in the RoS outfits). I think it would be cool if you cannot advance one of their stories past a certain point, and then you play as the other character until you reach them somewhere and you fight the boss together while still swapping between the two, leading them to get separated somehow.
Actually, I remember Nomura saying that it WILL act like that, but I can't remember the source. The January interview, maybe?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Actually, I remember Nomura saying that it WILL act like that, but I can't remember the source. The January interview, maybe?

I know the interview you are talking about, and yes he did say that so that someone cannot play all of Sora's story without even touching Riku's or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back