• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Exactly! Or Shan-Yu's army of Huns (Unless beating up humans is still a no-no for Disney). I mean,look at that scene with him on the mountain. In the movie, it was epic because of all of the Huns being there with swordsman an darters. But in KH, we just got yellow bird things. That is a major downgrade. They could've at least replaced them with some of those centaur Heartless.

They did have a centaur heartless, the Assault Riders, but they were difficult at that point in the game, I could only imagine versing so many of them at the same time lol xP However, I do think that Shan Yu's army would have been a no-no to hit, because crushing them with snow isn't as violent as smacking them with a keyblade o_O However, there are still a lot of options that they could use as enemies that would make cool Disney villians, it would help bring out the Disney mood as you would not only feel like you were in the locale, but with the people.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
They did have a centaur heartless, the Assault Riders, but they were difficult at that point in the game, I could only imagine versing so many of them at the same time lol xP However, I do think that Shan Yu's army would have been a no-no to hit, because crushing them with snow isn't as violent as smacking them with a keyblade o_O However, there are still a lot of options that they could use as enemies that would make cool Disney villians, it would help bring out the Disney mood as you would not only feel like you were in the locale, but with the people.
So, Disney enforces animal cruelty, but not self defense from fellow humans? lol.

But still, I understand. For example, we could've fought those ghosts or demons on Bald Mountain. Or those baboons in Deep Jungle. Maybe even some of those monsters Hercules fought in the movie that were sent from Hades.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I can't help but agree that we should get more Disney enemies. While I'm not sure if Nomura plays favoritism to some worlds, I can understand not fighting Frollo's guards as they are just normal humans and Disney might view that as a no-no. However, some enemies like Galactic Federation Officers or random hyenas in Pridelands for example wouldn't be bad.

I sure hope they include more epic Disney bosses. I really loved how powerful they portrayed Ice Titan back in KH 1.

Crazy Mario

I really hope the Pete fight is an actual sword duel, the trailer made it look like you just fling the beagle boys at him from afar
I doubt it will be just Reality Shifts, its probably just like a Reaction Command.

[video=youtube;BiSg9pGwDvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiSg9pGwDvg&feature=related[/video]

This better happen. And I REALLY hope the Musketeers fight with you like Riku did against Ursula.

Crazy Mario

Be happy we get to derezz some programs on the lightcycle grid~

And we got to fight Maleficent's minions around her lair in BBS.
But in total, those are just three models with a crow, pig, and a Black Guard in the whole series. I mean, look at the beginning of Pride Lands, we see a BILLION hyenas and we only fight the main trio. That, is a disappointment. I'm not mad or anything, but I'm just saying that these would've been really cool enemies at the least instead of your average Heartless Joe.

micbeasty

So so far from what it looks like some possible Disney bosses for DDD are:

1.) Frollo
2.) Monstro
3.) Ursula
4.) CLU
5.) Rinzler
6.) black guards
7.) Cheronabog
8.) Captain Pete
9.) Beagle Boys

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Something in the new trailer just clicked with something else for me.

Remember in Signs of What's Next when Yen Sid was talking to Mickey about MX returning?
Yen Sid said:
*stroking his beard* Yes... they are indeed strong... But not true Keyblade Masters like you. Tell me... Does a single one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?

Well as we've seen in this trailer, there is indeed more than one Xehanort that Sora and Riku (Mickey too) are dealing with in the Realm of Sleep.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Lol, but yeah. This is what Yen Sid was theorising.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Lol, but yeah. This is what Yen Sid was theorising.

Yeah, but the main question will be: Will we also have to deal with multiple Xehanort's outside the dream world, which I would certainly wonder how it is possible at our current knowledge.

billyzanesucks

Yeah, but the main question will be: Will we also have to deal with multiple Xehanort's outside the dream world, which I would certainly wonder how it is possible at our current knowledge.
I'm guessing that opening the door of sleep would unleash them into the RoL with all those worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We probably will. They'd have some tomfoolery planned to escape the Realm of Sleep and trap Sora in there.Just imagine, everyone gone, no worlds left, Sora there, broken.
Beautiful :')

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm guessing that opening the door of sleep would unleash them into the RoL with all those worlds.

That could...actually be a possibility. Although it remains to be seen how Ansem SoD and Xemnas would be able to sustain themselves in the physical realm, since except their minds/senses of selfs there should be nothing more left of them.

We probably will. They'd have some tomfoolery planned to escape the Realm of Sleep and trap Sora in there.Just imagine, everyone gone, no worlds left, Sora there, broken.
Beautiful :')

Why do I just imagine now an army of Xehanorts marching into the RoL, with old MX carrying Ven's heart which he has ripped out of Sora like a trophy, with Vanitas and the Mysterious Figure by his side?
It would be a very big "oh crap"-moment for the good guys and then Riku has to dive into the empty RoS to fetch Sora somehow back, who needs to get bitchslapped awake by Roxas and Xion beforehand...;P

kupo1121

Awards
So so far from what it looks like some possible Disney bosses for DDD are:

1.) Frollo
2.) Monstro

Frollo seems like he summons that dream eater on top of the chapel, but I think he'll be more like Lady Tremaine, you won't physically hit him. As for Monstro, considering you travel inside him, I can't see you fighting him first.

Crazy Mario

Frollo seems like he summons that dream eater on top of the chapel, but I think he'll be more like Lady Tremaine, you won't physically hit him. As for Monstro, considering you travel inside him, I can't see you fighting him first.
Honestly, I think Frollo fought Riku, then he pulls a Clayton and falls to darkness which causes the Gargoyle to come down, which causes him to fall from the edge. Something had to get him on that railing and I doubt h'd have that sword just for show.

Also, I could see a Monstro boss after Riku escapes with Pinocchio, but if you're talking about fighting him earlier than that, then I misunderstood.

kupo1121

Awards
Honestly, I think Frollo fought Riku, then he pulls a Clayton and falls to darkness which causes the Gargoyle to come down, which causes him to fall from the edge. Something had to get him on that railing and I doubt h'd have that sword just for show.

Also, I could see a Monstro boss after Riku escapes with Pinocchio, but if you're talking about fighting him earlier than that, then I misunderstood.

I see him running away from Riku rather than fighting him, he probably causes nightmares to attack Riku on the ground floor of the cathdral, and when Quasimoto holds them back with Phoebus, Riku goes to the top of the tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back