• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorapotter

KH3D Official Site Updated + Special Trailer! - Kingdom Hearts Insider
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX

[video=youtube;rAPBAm1GkHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rAPBAm1GkHE[/video]

Symphony%20of%20Sorcery.png
Symphony%20of%20Sorcery.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
Holy crap, someone translate this NOW! So much new cutscenes and a somewhat extended CGI intro.

EDIT: OMFG! Ursula is BACK!

EDIT2: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

EDIT3: That ending scene was... AMAZING. How did Braig do that! So many unanswered questions!

EDIT4: I guess TWTNW and Atlantica are confirmed then?

Last edited:

DiveHearts

Awards
ARRGHGHH!!!!!! Those last couple of scenes!!!!!!!!!! So confused......

EDIT: [video=youtube;rAPBAm1GkHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAPBAm1GkHE&list=PL518FBDD2FE25D7F1&feature=plcp&context=C31718edFDOEgsToPDskInzpG9wQf5MHzu6xpsp_cy[/video]

Here is the youtube link.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
a... trailer?

AND THAT ENDING. JUST. WHAT. IS GOING ON ;A;

Something bad is going to happen to Sora in this game, I know it ;__; but ashdofisahof that trailer is wonderfuuuuuul ;u;

Youniquee

Awards
So I sat there, consumed by lust for 10 minutes..
MY GAWD.
I just-
I am so damn happy to hear Sanctuary again. I hope they use that as the opening song.
My mind was probably going on overdrive to retain everything I just saw, but did anyone notice the red-eyed thing/person in the organisation coat? What the heck was that?
this trailer has ended me ;_;

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
@_@
WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!

Roxas, Xion, TVA, MX, Ansem, Xemnas, YoungMX, ALL AT ONE! ASGJL:SDFSAEW D:

And, the Flynns and Quorra are in Tron Legacy!

But the Little Mermaid, wtf. Looks like we'll be going on land though, so not too bad.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So I sat there, consumed by lust for 10 minutes..
MY GAWD.
I just-
I am so damn happy to hear Sanctuary again. I hope they use that as the opening song.
My mind was probably going on overdrive to retain everything I just saw, but did anyone notice the red-eyed thing/person in the organisation coat? What the heck was that?
this trailer has ended me ;_;

I'm literally stunned at work as well, lol.
What a mindbonk and I have to watch it without sound.

That red-eyed thing?
Wasn't that Xehanort's guardian-thingy?
EDIT: Oops, just rewatched, it's a black-coat red-eyed thingy...
Looks also like Vanitas has armor now as well.

Last edited:

kingjustink

Hi guys, before I watch this trailer, I have to ask: does it give away too much of the plot?
I have a burning sensation telling me to watch it like the rest of us, but I'm just trying to avoid the spoilerific trailers like BBS. Thanks.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, before I watch this trailer, I have to ask: does it give away too much of the plot?
I have a burning sensation telling me to watch it like the rest of us, but I'm just trying to avoid the spoilerific trailers like BBS. Thanks.

No. It's just another mind <small>kupo!</small> like the last trailers. x3

edit:
It plays Sanctuary and S&C. Makes me wonder which will be the theme in the intro... a mash up of both could be cool. :3
And I wonder what Lea and Yen Sid are talking about.
And The World That Never Was is going to be there. And Mickey will go in the RoS at some point, I'd assume, since he's in TWTNW with Riku who is in his RoS clothes.

If you look at the Ursula, Riku is there fighting along Sora, but he is in his kH1 attire.
I'm thinking the RoS Sora and Riku will be appearing. Maybe the reason real Sora and Riku have different clothes in the RoS is to let us know which Sora and Riku is which. That'd make sense. And, in the first trailer that we ever got publicly, where we saw Sora and Riku in their KH1 attire, maybe those are the RoS Sora and Riku. So, RoS Sora and Riku leave DI, and they are in some of the worlds real Sora and Riku go to.
And maybe when we saw Riku meet Riku in Jump Trailer, it was real Riku meeting RoS Riku?

edit:
YouTube version:
[video=youtube;rAPBAm1GkHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAPBAm1GkHE&list=PL518FBDD2FE25D7F1&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Last edited:

washi95

Just when I thought we were about to have a long Kingdom Hearts: DDD info drought 'till March this trailer shows up!

After watching it now, that was one mindblow after another, can't wait to watch the translated version!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
here's a picture of the guy with the red eyes!

redeyes.jpg

Ahh, does this look kind of like a Dream Eater to anyone? >.0 The eyes look like a nightmare Wondernyan's eyes.

Oh, and Sora is up in one of the chairs towards the ending. And Riku's trying to save him! ashfoiasdhfoa something bad is gonna happen to sora in this game ;^; nooooo

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
hnnngghh oh my gosh what did I just see. I feel like it was the entire game but none of the important parts.

1) Sanctuary. Yes, more of that, please.
2) Ursula?!
3) Yen Sid and Lea. I think this means Lea is on the light side, for real.
4) RoxasandXionandNamineandeveryXehanortandwwwuuuuuutttt.

Also, watching those game play cuts, with that wonderful soundtrack. I've decided I am in love with this game.

washi95

Just something I only just noticed (was too busy absorbing everything happening in the trailer so fast) but Mickey and Yen Sid's conversation he mentions (master) Aqua, and puts his hand on his heart, it'll be interesting to see what he said. I would love for a Aqua rescue mission to somehow be included in DDD.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm wondering if Sora seeing Tron turned evil is going to be a major plot point for him, presuming they don't change the ending where Tron dies/computer equivalent. It could hurt him a lot, and the visuals I'm getting from the scene where someone is talking all melancholic as Data-Costumed Sora clutches his chest/Heart makes me think that World's events will have a prominent effect on him.

Also, regarding Ursula, what if as part of the preface/tutorial for the game you fight against a number of Disney villains encountered in past titles as both Riku and Sora, switching between the two as they battle simultaneously? That's about the only way I can make sense of them having their KH1 clothes as this could occur before they properly enter the Realm of Sleep.

And no love in this trailer for Kairi or Maleficent. :[

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Kairi is in the trailer, although granted only for a bare moment. ;)
Only in the pre-rendered stuff, that doesn't count as an actual appearance. ;_;
Saw flashes of Namine and Xion, though, so I'm thrilled. And Roxas has lines! :D

Just for the record, I also like the way they pulled off the shaky camera effect as the MF moved down the steps towards Riku.

And did anyone else get total Star Wars Episode III vibes when Mickey was jumping around the seats in Where Nothing Gathers and is intercepted by a cloaked (I think it was) Xemnas. I'm really getting the impression that while Riku and Mickey are fighting all the Xehanorts there, something terrible will happen to Sora. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back