• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D=KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

well idk if this has been said, or even if its valid(i havent really read up whats going on with KH3 or what KH3D is about, but i remember reading a post here that said that it was confirmed there was going to be a KH3, annnyyyway could KH3D possibly be kingdom hearts 3? i mean if it wasn't i would think they would add a differet subtitle to the game?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura said KH3 would be on consoles. KH3D is on a handheld. KH3D =/= KH3

αsiя

space coke
KH3 won't be started until Final Fantasy Versus XIII is finished.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
No, KH3D and KH3 are two different games. As some the others said KH3 would be a counsle game and won't be made until Versus is done.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nope. Nomura said that KH3 would be on a home console and not a handheld. Also, KH3 won't even begin development until FFXIII Versus is complete. So no, KH3D and KH3 are 2 separate games.

Mog

Awards
kh3 will be released most definetly on the ps3. So nope 3d and 3 are not the same.

Raebus

It could be released for other consoles and not just the ps3, so how about if we wait till KH3 is announced before guessing which console it will be on.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yeah but it will be on PS3/PS4 for sure, then it can go multiplatform but it will be on PS and maybee Xbox too but not nintendo because just like with FF they want awsome quality on main KH titles

Raebus

I'm not going to get into this conversation. The thread creators question was answered, it might be time to close this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back