• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D in NintendoGamer UK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 34215

How come the whole image is pixellated but that text is pretty sharp and not-pixellated? I don't trust this.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
How would they even know if Nimoy is coming back? Aren't they playing the Japanese version? If they're playing an English version, OMG ASDLDINDOXN (almost looks like an Organization XIII name, huh? Lol). It'd have to be closer to completion than we're daring to hope.

snow_flake40

Awards
I wouldn't put too much stock into this fact. I actually read Nintendo Gamer, and while I love them, they're pretty clueless about Kingdom Hearts. Two issues ago, they called Vanitas a 'robo Sora' who's new to the series. And they referred to MX as...something, but I don't think they knew it was Xehanort. I'm guessing they think MX is AX or something. lol n00bz...

So yeah. HOPE. Oh, and people thinking this is identical to the CVG article; well, CVG owns Nintendo Gamer, sooo yeah.

TepidShark

Awards
The wording seems to make think that they think the role is not in the game(even though we know that Master Xehanort is in the game). Though that doesn't seem very likely.

Wouldn't be surprised if Nimoy didn't come back, wouldn't be the first time. I am frankly amazed that Haley and David are still doing them after all this time.

Idk why people are still complaining about that. It's stupid. I think Richard Epcar does a fantastic job as Xehanort. I think Billy Zane as him was someone who was easily replaceable and it wouldn't seem to make an impact. But, Leonard Nimoy has "something" to his voice that makes him the only one who can be MX. Sure, he CAN be replaced, any of them can, but it would be easily noticed and would be much more of an impact to the fans. I honestly don't think Billy Zane is something to really be complained about. This and Christopher Lee ARE worth it imo though.

I didn't really care for Epcar's work on Kingdom Hearts until Birth by Sleep. I thought he did a really good job in that game.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait, how is talking about Nimoy voicing MX in BBS and not returning an insta-fact? How is it a fact at all?

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really hate how he bashes Roxas in that article. He's one of my favorite characters in the series :mad:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Really hate how he bashes Roxas in that article. He's one of my favorite characters in the series :mad:

It doesn't really show objective journalism regarding the series and games bringing in personal bias against one or more characters, I agree.

In a commentary or a personal review of a game I can tolerate such things as opinion of the author, but a general article on a game should normally be written in a neutral tone.

Rikuswish

The wording seems to make think that they think the role is not in the game(even though we know that Master Xehanort is in the game). Though that doesn't seem very likely.

Wouldn't be surprised if Nimoy didn't come back, wouldn't be the first time. I am frankly amazed that Haley and David are still doing them after all this time.

I didn't really care for Epcar's work on Kingdom Hearts until Birth by Sleep. I thought he did a really good job in that game.

Haley and David, really love KH. Which is why they probably stay. The other actors, like Nimoy, who also do tv/film, it's probably more about money or scheduling. But I loved him as Xenahort. So I would be sad to see him go too. I also think Epcar is pretty good.

leonidus

Since we're talking about the man, it's probably interesting to know that he turned 81 today. Holy kupo.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Who would be a good replace ment for nimoy? I wonder if jim cummings can pull him off

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
They'll probably get a good sound-alike to do it. Frankly, if I hadn't read it here, I doubt I would have noticed at all. I never knew Ansem SoD had a different voice until I saw it on teh interwebs. But then again, Nimoy's voice in BBS was very distinct. It'll be a tough one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wait, how is talking about Nimoy voicing MX in BBS and not returning an insta-fact? How is it a fact at all?

If someone else voices him is true, that it is a fact, I don't really see it's importance is becoming an insta-fact but I don't write the magazine to know what random stuff they like to shove in their free page space. Considering more casual fans will be reading that for new info, I think it would be smarter for the insta-fact to be something along the lines of "KHDDD is the farthest chronologically in the series" or "KHDDD will tie in BbS, Days, and Re:Coded" but hey, what do I know <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back