• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychain therory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rasensora

this is my theory, dont flame:
1) VAT dont have keychains are because they have completly mastered there powers
2)sora and the others have keychains because they are only first year users and havent completly mastered the keyblades yet
3)MX has a keychain because he either is a first year or is supressing his power

p.s: PM me if you wanna be friends and help boost my rep, thanx

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
1) VAT dont have keychains are because they have completly mastered there powers
2)sora and the others have keychains because they are only first year users and havent completly mastered the keyblades yet
3)MX has a keychain because he either is a first year or is supressing his power

not gonna flame but:

-reason 1 i must disagree with because mickey was around in the BBS storyline and both starseeker and kingdomkey have keychains...VAT arent master but Apprentices which leads me to belive that mickey is a master

-reason 2 i disagree with for the same reason as above...if mickey has a keychain and sora & co. do also then arent they masters also?

-reason 3 i might b able to believe him supressin his power but niether ansem SoD or Xemnas(considerin they r related) tries 2 supress there power but increase it

so this gives me some new idea:

-VAT aren't masters obviously they are apprentices which is why they have no keychains
-Sora and co. have keychains because since they had noone to train them their full power needed 2 mature quickly
-MX has a keychain because he is a master like VAT's master

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
not gonna flame but:

-reason 1 i must disagree with because mickey was around in the BBS storyline and both starseeker and kingdomkey have keychains...VAT arent master but Apprentices which leads me to belive that mickey is a master

-reason 2 i disagree with for the same reason as above...if mickey has a keychain and sora & co. do also then arent they masters also?

-reason 3 i might b able to believe him supressin his power but niether ansem SoD or Xemnas(considerin they r related) tries 2 supress there power but increase it

so this gives me some new idea:

-VAT aren't masters obviously they are apprentices which is why they have no keychains
-Sora and co. have keychains because since they had noone to train them their full power needed 2 mature quickly
-MX has a keychain because he is a master like VAT's master

i've got to agree with that. i never saw terra's keyblade completely but it has a keychain, but i don't know for sure if VAT are apprentices.

and mickey was a aprentice of yen-sid back then, and i think yen-sid gave mickey the star seeker keychain.

and why didn't MX used his full power then? it was obvious that he won but why didn't he used full-power?

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
first off sora, riku, and maybe mickey(not sure) wer self-taught they didnt have masters so they had their own keyblades VAT wer apprentices so they dont get keychains until they complete their apprenticeship so their master can give them their first keychain but if terra does have a keychain(can you send a link) then its its safe to assume that he completed his training already well this wat i think at least

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ ven, aqua, & terra don't have keychain b/c they're still apprentices
~ sora and the others have keychains 'cause the keyblades the have went directly to them. in other words, there was no time for them to be trained as apprentices. the situations they were in called for them to act immediately.
~ master xehanort has a chain on his keyblade b/c he's a master.(check the name) and, just in case anyone brings it up, we don't know why the ds has one 'cause he's a complete mystery.
~ p.s: none of your unnecessary crap, please?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
~ ven, aqua, & terra don't have keychain b/c they're still apprentices
~ sora and the others have keychains 'cause the keyblades the have went directly to them. in other words, there was no time for them to be trained as apprentices. the situations they were in called for them to act immediately.
~ master xehanort has a chain on his keyblade b/c he's a master.(check the name) and, just in case anyone brings it up, we don't know why the ds has one 'cause he's a complete mystery.
~ p.s: none of your unnecessary crap, please?

seriously u pretty much said what i said in my first reply...thats just wrong

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Ok this is mi Theory

Keybaldes were ORIGINALLY made/created/whatever without Keychains
these keyblades belonged to Beginners/apprentices
As their powers grew though..they aquired keychains, which added to their power

Now the reason Sora and Riku etc. had keychains even though they were beginners is simple:
The Keyblades they had, had already existed in the past....
and as you know...the quantity of keyblades in the future is limited so NEW keychainless keyblades are no longer made/created

So they just aquired previously owned keyblades with keychains(that were looking for a person with the strongest heart....

this is what i think...comments and feedback PLZ!:D

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Ok this is mi Theory

Keybaldes were ORIGINALLY made/created/whatever without Keychains
these keyblades belonged to Beginners/apprentices
As their powers grew though..they aquired keychains, which added to their power

Now the reason Sora and Riku etc. had keychains even though they were beginners is simple:
The Keyblades they had, had already existed in the past....
and as you know...the quantity of keyblades in the future is limited so NEW keychainless keyblades are no longer made/created

So they just aquired previously owned keyblades with keychains(that were looking for a person with the strongest heart....

this is what i think...comments and feedback PLZ!:D

your theory sounds interesting but i dont know it just feels like we're missing a big piece of info or we misanalyzed something

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, I hate to tell you, but posting a theory on here means u really need to be brave enough to accept burnage but then pick yourself up and clean up the mis-understandings the arsonist may have had towards your theory. :)
Lets take a lookie anyways shall we?

Ok... I see one and three almost contridict themselves,
Im sure you've probably already seen the BBS click and watched VAT get utterly smashed and old MX doesn't break out a sweat. Suposedly if VAT were masters and MASTER Xehanort was not actually a MASTER than why on earth would a Rookie totally destroy the supposedly better aponents.

Again... No... Sora's had his Keyblade formuch over a year... Of course we don't actually know how long he was fighting for but I serriously doubt the claim their skillage in the amount of years they've passed. It makes me think of a piano theory exam. Or somthing twisted off Harry Potter. . .

Now let me tell you want I thinkith...
Perhaps VAT have no keychains cause those Keyblades were among the very first ones, when the idea of having a keychain on the blade was unheard of. It's like technology has advanced since the first ones were made. It's kinda like how the first computers filled the room but now we can have a computer that fits in the palm of our hands. I see the keychain as an advancement of technology.
I mean sure I get that BBS was only ten years ago BUT perhaps VAT's keyblades were the original ones lost after the battle. So perhaps new ones were made, but the technology took ten years to figure out with various lots of prototyping ect and now we have Sora's keyblade. Perhaps even IN KH3 we maybe able to weild one of VAT'S blades? Only Nomura knows what lies in store I'm afraid.

Ok... Don't ask for rep because it makes people less inclined to give it to you. I personally think you feel better about being repped when you've truly earned it! You're only new to KHI you'll have to give it some time before you gain a reputation around here.

Edit: Ok... You've been here longer than me, Well ok then, I surgest if you want to gain a rep to get posting a bit more, soon enough it'll come!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
i wasnt just talking about your theory i was talking about everyones keyblade theories as a whole
I would agree with this, I mean theories are all good, but, I don't think we'll ever get the right one untill the game comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back