• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades, mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

What if MX created the Keyblades, and thought it was a mistake because of how they were used? Maybe that's why he was saying about, "Correcting his mistake." That would explain the phrase in the Gathering, "One legend says its weilder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."

This is a small theory, but what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would MX create a weapon to kill heartless, when heartless didn't even exist yet?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*realizes his flawed logic*

MAGIC. D:

Cissy

Bronze Member
VAT's keyblades look as though they're made for combat.

The Keyblades of KH1-KH2 are more Key-like. Used for opening/closing things.

So, I'm guessing their functions are different.

A

Azrael

im not sure MX could create a keyblade, but yeah the kh1-kh2 keyblades do look like they're meant for a different purpose than the bbs keyblades in terms of the way they look...

Well BBS probably was more a violent era then. People were probably slaughtering each other with their Keyblades and what not

C

Colours

What if MX created the Keyblades, and thought it was a mistake because of how they were used? Maybe that's why he was saying about, "Correcting his mistake." That would explain the phrase in the Gathering, "One legend says its weilder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."

This is a small theory, but what are your thoughts?

I don't think MX create's Keyblades for a living. That is not really important.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Keyblades, for whatever reason, seem to function more like keys in KH1 than weapons.

By KH2, this doesn't seem to be the case. (other than the "gate opening" crap.)

It's just to note how VAT's Keyblades don't really look like keys, and more like very painful weapons. On the other hand, I'm sure there are some Keyblades from KH1-KH2 that don't look like keys, either.

For whatever reason, Keyblades are strong against Heartless and Nobodies. This could be because of the fact they probably "spawned" from Unbirths, who in turn may be affected by Keyblades, also.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I don't think MX create's Keyblades for a living. That is not really important.

The person who creates keyblades wouldn't be important? Er, no?

Original idea OP, I commend you for straying from the thousands of other repeat threads. However, I don't really agree with it. Someone created the keyblades at one point, but I think they were around long before MX.

Xinjust

Keyblades, for whatever reason, seem to function more like keys in KH1 than weapons.

By KH2, this doesn't seem to be the case. (other than the "gate opening" crap.)

It's just to note how VAT's Keyblades don't really look like keys, and more like very painful weapons. On the other hand, I'm sure there are some Keyblades from KH1-KH2 that don't look like keys, either.

For whatever reason, Keyblades are strong against Heartless and Nobodies. This could be because of the fact they probably "spawned" from Unbirths, who in turn may be affected by Keyblades, also.

The Keyblade holds phenomenal power. The Keyblade would be strong against pretty much anything, whether they be heartless, nobodies, unbirths, or even just plain humans. Because of its power, it does massive damage to anything it collides with.

Cissy

Bronze Member
The Keyblade holds phenomenal power. The Keyblade would be strong against pretty much anything, whether they be heartless, nobodies, unbirths, or even just plain humans. Because of its power, it does massive damage to anything it collides with.

Which poses the question: Were the Keyblades made to simply destroy everything in it's path (which, would constitute the "combat" aspect) or were they also made to keep the worlds and doors in check? (As in, the keyholes and the Door of Darkness.)

I guess what I'm saying is, were the Keyblades of BBS made for both reasons, or only one?

Of course, we always have the Dark Keyblade as an example. It had no keychain like VAT's, but it was made specifically to unlock the darkness in hearts. At the same time, it was artificial.

I'm most curious as to whether or not VAT's Keyblades have the locking/unlocking feature. :/

I suppose they would, what with the name.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally posted by .:Raz.
Why would MX create a weapon to kill heartless, when heartless didn't even exist yet?

we don't know yet all the powers of the keyblade.it not just a sword combined with a key!it can unleash magic too.

Originally posted by heartless person
heartless did exist during that time

negative

i think king triton said :"the keybearer shatters peace and brings ruin".that's ur story...

nisselox

here´s a nooby question... what does mx mean ? ( if u dont ask u neverk now^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back