• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBlades change in the cutscenes according to your equipped keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamichamadude

I've looked around the forums and cannot find an answer to the question.
Do the keyblades change in the cutscenes like they do in KH:II or do they stay each characters original keyblade?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm not sure because they're is a scene for Aqua and Terra where their Keyblades evolve.

EDIT:
Yeah, just checked YouTube.
They do change.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yes, whatever Keyblade you have equipped will be shown as the player's Keyblade in the cutscenes.

Kamichamadude

Thats a relief, I guess I would've been fine with them not changing but it just feels like more of my own experience if I can change the KeyBlade lol.

CrossLegion

They don't evolve, they're just Keychains.
Yeah, and even then, if you aren't playing Terra/Aqua's story with their respective keychains on, at the end, they've still got their starting Keychains on and not the upgrades.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
no he is saying that they dont get another keyblade just a keychain to make it look different. but the keyblade will change depending on which keychain you have on it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wouldn't be dissapointed, it is something extra they do for their fans, but it would be weird...because in a cutscene if enemies appear everywhere and then it switches to gameplay...the keyblades would magically change.

Kamichamadude

Wait i thought thats how all keyblades work... You get a key chain and put it on your keyblade and it changes?
Is that not how it happens? >.<

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
That is how it has been in all the main gaames, with a few exceptions. In KH2, in the cutscene before the 1000 heartless battle, the KK always appears in the cutscene for some reason, no matter what you have equipped

Not in Days though, even though they weren't speaking in those scenes I'm talking about...it would've been nice for consistency....and CoM, Sora only had the KK keychain, the others were just cards.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
You know this is not something extra for fans....This is something that just happens.

Whatever weapon you have should always appear in cutscenes, because the cutscene are usually evented, meaning that a series of processes activate when the player touches a certain something or goes on to a certain area of the map. Since the selected keyblade is part of the characters character model at that point in time as an addition, it will appear in the event unless the event changes the weapon for you.

In the case that a different weapon than the one you have equipped appears it means that this cutscene is NOT evented, and has been prerecorded. That is why in theater mode, the character's base keyblade is usually shown. Because those cutscenes have been prerecorded for the sake of theater mode.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You know this is not something extra for fans....This is something that just happens.

Whatever weapon you have should always appear in cutscenes, because the cutscene are usually evented, meaning that a series of processes activate when the player touches a certain something or goes on to a certain area of the map. Since the selected keyblade is part of the characters character model at that point in time as an addition, it will appear in the event unless the event changes the weapon for you.

In the case that a different weapon than the one you have equipped appears it means that this cutscene is NOT evented, and has been prerecorded. That is why in theater mode, the character's base keyblade is usually shown. Because those cutscenes have been prerecorded for the sake of theater mode.

/THREAD
25 characters =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back