• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wars theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does kairis grandmother fairytale involve the keyblade wars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
10 years before kingdom hearts 1 adding on a few years.

You are aware that the flashback with Kairi and her grandmother took place sometime between when Kairi was a few years old and when she was sent to Destiny Island, right?

Well you cant be entirely too sure.....:tongue:

In this case, yes, we can.

Sure whatever you say.....:lol:

Why is it that half of your replies are "cute" (using the word very loosely) comments and filled with smiles...?

By the result of the poll some think that the fairytale is involved with the keyblade wars "which could involve bbs"

The poll is irrelevant and hardly anything to use as "support".

Which would explain why MX is after the BWHoPL.

The BwHoPL is only one of MX's goals.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
You are aware that the flashback with Kairi and her grandmother took place sometime between when Kairi was a few years old and when she was sent to Destiny Island, right?
Which should be around bbs correct and the fairy tale is old is it not. Ok lets say the fairytale does have something to do with the keyblade wars. How long do wars last? Maybe even longer if their using keyblades. So im going to say 15-20years adding on a couple before the war.

In this case, yes, we can.
No one can be entirely sure about anything.:23:

Why is it that half of your replies are "cute" (using the word very loosely) comments and filled with smiles...?
Why you always post in blue???:35:

The poll is irrelevant and hardly anything to use as "support".
Im just saying that maybe the fairy tale does have something to do with keyblade wars which leads up to bbs.
So the poll shows that maybe it does, not yes or no but maybe.

The BwHoPL is only one of MX's goals.
Exactly im also saying that the BWHoPL are the children with fragments of light which could be male or female hence the name. Which im saying that MX is after this light that they have which is one of his goals as you have stated.

Wevy said:
SHOW ME dis Nomura thing.

/wink wink nudge nudge
I dont want to ignore your post so......
Nomura said:
Question: Also, Kairi's grandmother tells her a story about "the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children." Is this "world recreated by the light of the children" in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?
Nomura: Yes, that's right. But that story wasn't history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn't mean that story equals the world's history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.

BurningBaboon said:
It would really be neat if they foreshadowed the keyblade wars somewhere in one of the games. Shows that they had this concept for awhile now.

mattroxxxx said:
Im not sure..... I dont think so

I have read a report that if they did make the keyblade wars it would have to be in another episode.
See i do my homework before making a thread.:lol:

Another Report said:
To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in separate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
SHOW ME dis Nomura thing.

/wink wink nudge nudge

Also, Kairi's grandmother tells her a story about "the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children." Is this "world recreated by the Light of the children" in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?

Nomura: Yes, that's right. But that story wasn't history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn't mean that story equals the world's history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
keybladelegacy said:
No one can be entirely sure about anything.:23:

Yes, we can.

Why you always post in blue???:35:

Avoiding my question, I see...
At least my posting in blue isn't annoying to the point that it makes me look like an immature dumbass.

keybladelegacy

Website
Woo....I love going in circles:lol:

Just a Fairytale.......and it has no connection of anything about keyblades either....
Not keyblades but the war itself and the BWHoPL. Fairytale or not it has some history to it.

Yes, we can.
Again no......you dont know.:tongue:

Avoiding my question, I see...
I dont mind i'll tell you. Reading is boring, i mean boring so i put the emotions on because i love the new emotions and it doesnt bore me so......:57:

At least my posting in blue isn't annoying to the point that it makes me look like an immature dumbass.
Shoot, You got me good. You hit the nail on the hammer or in this case the emotion:23:
"Bad joke"

Chevalier Sombre said:
@Chevalier Sombre
You didnt bold the rest you just bolded want you wanted to bold.

Also, Kairi's grandmother tells her a story about "the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children." Is this "world recreated by the Light of the children" in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?

It may be a fairytale but some of it overlaps.

keybladelegacy

Website
Yet there are still things we can be certain of, so there are things we know.

Well theirs not anything to be real certain about in bbs so.......:dizzy:
I guess your right:lol:

i don't think so but it does seem weird where did she get that story from and why?

Again it is a fariytale and she was probably around during that time and heard the story.

keybladelegacy

Website
You just contradicted yourself. Which one is it?

@Zero Inferno Yet there are still things we can be certain of

Your right about this......you could mean anything in general such as other things besides bbs.

@KBL Well theirs not anything to be real certain about in bbs so
I was just stating this......because we have a lack of information. So we cant be certain.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Which should be around bbs correct and the fairy tale is old is it not. Ok lets say the fairytale does have something to do with the keyblade wars. How long do wars last? Maybe even longer if their using keyblades. So im going to say 15-20years adding on a couple before thw war.

You're assuming far too much.

No one can be entirely sure about anything.

Only stupid people say that.

Im just saying that maybe the fairy tale does have something to do with keyblade wars which leads up to bbs.

Keyblade war is of questionable canonity.
And even still, you're assuming far too much with that.

So the poll shows that maybe it does, not yes or no but maybe.

That's because everyone who said yes is ass retarded.

Exactly im also saying that the BWHoPL are the children with fragments of light which could be male or female hence the name. Which im saying that MX is after this light that they have which is one of his goals as you have stated.

You do realize that BBS is written AFTER the fairytale.
It isn't the fairytale.
The fairytale isn't history.
BBS IS history.

I have read a report that if they did make the keyblade wars it would have to be in another episode.
See i do my homework before making a thread.

Please stop using the horrible smilies.

keybladelegacy

Website
You're assuming far too much.
Well with the lack of information of course im assuming and your assuming that this is just a fairytale.

Only stupid people say that.
Im smart indeed.:23:

Keyblade war is of questionable canonity.
And even still, you're assuming far too much with that.
Well if it fits in the blank then it might be right.

That's because everyone who said yes is ass retarded.
Ya ya ya....:tongue:

You do realize that BBS is written AFTER the fairytale.
It isn't the fairytale.
The fairytale isn't history.
BBS IS history.
Uh.....the fairytale isnt history exactly but it may be relating to something that is history.

Please stop using the horrible smilies.
:96:

Dude I think you're taking the term Keyblade War a bit literally. Nomura said the words "Keyblade War" were ment to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades, not that there was a literal war. It basically shows us that the main antagonist of BBS wield Keyblades. This fairytale has nothing to do with the Keyblade Wars. The Keyblade is not even mentioned in it. You try to validate your claim to lack of information, but the only person lacking information in this is you. It's just a fairytale.

keybladelegacy

Website
Dude I think you're taking the term Keyblade War a bit literally.
Or your taking it to loosly.....

Nomura said the words "Keyblade War" were ment to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades, not that there was a literal war.
Well it was a huge fight if their were a graveyard of keyblades in bbs. "War"

It basically shows us that the main antagonist of BBS wield Keyblades. This fairytale has nothing to do with the Keyblade Wars.
Theirs nothing that says it doesnt or it does. Im saying it does.

The Keyblade is not even mentioned in it.
But a fight was......And again it is a fairytale doesnt mean that some of it isnt true and it doesnt equal history exactly

You try to validate your claim to lack of information, but the only person lacking information in this is you.
We all lack information but again give me a real good reason why and i'll give up.

It's just a fairytale.
You just saying its just a fairytale doesnt prove anything.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well with the lack of information of course im assuming and your assuming that this is just a fairytale.

Isn't that what Nomura said?
that it's just a fairy tale?

Im smart indeed.

Really? Yo don't show it. I thought you were, you know, mentally challenged, because of uyour inability to understand.

Well if it fits in the blank then it might be right.

lol. You think you're so smart coming up with that phrase? I got a good one for you:

the hole we cal BBS information is as big and misshapen as Paris Hilton's vagina. You COULD say that it fits, but that's only because there isn't enough information to fill said hole.

So it's like sending a Ironing board through a doorway. It's not small, but the gap is too big.

So your 'fits in the blank' analogy is wrong, inapropirate AND stupid.

Ya ya ya....

But you're supposed to be smart?

Uh.....the fairytale isnt history exactly but it may be relating to something that is history.

You do realize that Nomura's statement proves you wrong? Right? Because I think I'm talking to someone with cum for brains.

But you want people to take you seriously....

We all lack information but again give me a real good reason why and i'll give up.

Nomura confirmed that it's just a fairy tale. That's the good reason.

Muse

you look atrocious
Wasn't the Keyblade War presented in the concept video? :/ Does that mean anything, in regards to whether or not it's canon?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wasn't the Keyblade War presented in the concept video? :/ Does that mean anything, in regards to whether or not it's canon?

Well, it showed up as a floating word. I doubt it's going to be discarded.

It's like Nomura said, the term "Keyblade War" was used merely to implicate that there were fights between the "Keyblades". This of course occurs in BBS. TAV, our protagonist, each wield keyblades and MX and the DS, our antagonist, also wield keyblades. Hence what Nomura was implicating with "Keyblade War".

keybladelegacy

Website
It's like Nomura said, the term "Keyblade War" was used merely to implicate that there were fights between the "Keyblades". This of course occurs in BBS. TAV, our protagonist, each wield keyblades and MX and the DS, our antagonist, also wield keyblades. Hence what Nomura was implicating with "Keyblade War".

And it might be explained.

Isn't that what Nomura said?
that it's just a fairy tale?
Ya we been through this it doesnt equal history exactly but it some of it is overlapping.

Really? Yo don't show it. I thought you were, you know, mentally challenged, because of uyour inability to understand.
No i understand just find you dont understand that the fairytale overlapps some things in history of kingdom hearts.

lol. You think you're so smart coming up with that phrase? I got a good one for you:
Oh i said that.....:23:
the hole we cal BBS information is as big and misshapen as Paris Hilton's vagina. You COULD say that it fits, but that's only because there isn't enough information to fill said hole.

So it's like sending a Ironing board through a doorway. It's not small, but the gap is too big.

So your 'fits in the blank' analogy is wrong, inapropirate AND stupid.
And you want me to take you seriously....:lol:

But you're supposed to be smart?
A and B student....:tongue:

You do realize that Nomura's statement proves you wrong? Right? Because I think I'm talking to someone with cum for brains.
Uh....The fairytale indeed doesnt equal history exactly but it overlaps so thats why i added the keyblade wars and the BWHoPL in so it would make sense which it does and could possibly be true.
But you want people to take you seriously....
I usually put the smiles on non kingdom heart related post....:eek:

Nomura confirmed that it's just a fairy tale. That's the good reason.
He also says that it overlaps some of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back