• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasthemighty

In my parents basement, sittining in a beanbag cha
not really a complete theory yet.... I believe the keyblade is actually more powerful than sora realizes. without the keychain it has much more power and can even transform as seen in( YouTube - Terra animacion kh3 ). The keychain allows a wielder to use certain aspects of the power. I think even mickey might be afraid of this power and therefor he uses a keychain as well. TAV, MX, and DS are skilled enough to unleash and control this power without a keychain.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't think Keychains act as a limiter (or focuser)... I think MX and DS use one beside, and looking at MX power I'd see it more likely as expanding its power.

braksa

sora know nothing of the keyblade or the masters before him an di think coded shall bring that in to light.

P.S. is that black cloak person in coded a guy or a girl?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah dawg.
Besides if keychains made them less powerful would they have pwnt MX?
Theory failz0rz'd
Since some scenes show them with keychains (iffy subject)

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Keychains are kind of like memories of the bonds that Sora's made. When a keychain is attached to a keyblade, the keyblade changes and gets stronger.

Kitsune_XIII

Keychains add power i.e. Ultima Weapon.

Or maybe the keychains just focus the power?

But on topic of the thread... Sora doesn't have a clue what the true power of the keyblade is.
All he knows is that its powerful. He has no idea how deeply that power is likely to run.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Or maybe the keychains just focus the power?

But on topic of the thread... Sora doesn't have a clue what the true power of the keyblade is.
All he knows is that its powerful. He has no idea how deeply that power is likely to run.

I don't know, Sora did use the the keyblade pretty smartly. I mean he did shoot a beam of light at Sexman at the end of the game.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
not really a complete theory yet.... I believe the keyblade is actually more powerful than sora realizes. without the keychain it has much more power and can even transform as seen in( YouTube - Terra animacion kh3 ). The keychain allows a wielder to use certain aspects of the power. I think even mickey might be afraid of this power and therefor he uses a keychain as well. TAV, MX, and DS are skilled enough to unleash and control this power without a keychain.

Except that wasn't Terra, it was the Lingering Sentiment. The battle, including the attacks used in it, are not canon. They were made that way just to provide a challenge. Also, we've seen no such transformations taking place with Terra's Keyblade in actual BBS gameplay or the secret trailer in KH2 FM+.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
of course sora doesnt know,if he sees how powerful the keyblade really is then the story just go boom....maybe in kh3 things will get serious and sora will learn how to use the keyblade better....remember sora isnt the cool smart kinda guy....

Kitsune_XIII

I don't know, Sora did use the the keyblade pretty smartly. I mean he did shoot a beam of light at Sexman at the end of the game.

True, but by then he at least understood some of its abbilities. That doesn't mean he knows how powerful it is.
And keep in mind how long he'd had to learn about the keyblade by that point (barring how long he was asleep for, but when you think about it, he was remembering things about it then).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back