• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
True, but by then he at least understood some of its abbilities. That doesn't mean he knows how powerful it is.
And keep in mind how long he'd had to learn about the keyblade by that point (barring how long he was asleep for, but when you think about it, he was remembering things about it then).

True. I think the only real master left then is Mickey, at least until we find out what happens to VAT.

Ven's keyblade

For some reason I believe with the KK(if not every other keyblade) that after Sora puts on a keychain and "upgrades" the KK but reverses it back to the Mickey keychain I think the keyblade somewhat grows and gets stronger.So basically even after the keyblade reverts back to the original forms it somewhat retains that powers or evolves.However, for some reason it doesn't have its stats changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back