• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade builders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

I think that VAT are the chasers.
Aqua: "Is there a clue of Master Xehanort?"
Terra: "He is interested in hearts of pure light."
Aqua: "A heart of pure light..."
Terra: "We'll chase the light too."
Terra: "Master Xehanort should appear if we do so."
bbs6.png

From the clue chase from terra.!?!?! I think they are the chasers. lawlz

KeyMaker

Hellooo. What's my name? KeyMaker DUH!?
But anyway. It is possible that before any of the events we know about darkness, nothingness, and light were all over the place until they were sealed by the KeyMaker. Who also made the keyblade.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And no offense, PMF, but weren't you just saying to me in a different
thread (like yesterday) that KH is unoriginal and a lot like other video games/manga/anime? D; Something along those lines...maybe it was somebody else...

Yes, but this here is different.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Until confirmed, let's leave it at "Kingdom Hearts created the Keyblades"

JaymeeRaine

Awards
ROFL. If the Moogles created the keyblades, it would be both very sad and very funny. Little harbinging buggers.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It'd laugh and cry if that were true.
Maybe even shit myself.

Still the origin if the keyblade was created before BBS is a complete mystery.
I stick towards it existing as long as time existed itself, something along the lines of that.

Xinjust

Until confirmed, let's leave it at "Kingdom Hearts created the Keyblades"

That would make sense. The Heart of All Worlds would want to protect itself and it's spawned worlds right? So it must've created the keyblades. The keyblades would seek the qualified hearts of people, people who would protect the world order. So, the keyblades having a will of their own, chose their masters. As we've seen previously happen.

Iridium

Awards
Krateroi said:
If Moogles could create weapons and items, etc...I assume they can create Keyblades

They can create staffs and shields and such, but the actual synthesis of keyblades isn't shown as it is only the keychain they create.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Yeah, as ancient as Moogles are supposed to be (they may have been around for the birth of the keyblade), I think their creations as far as keyblades are limited to the keychains...

magic2345

@The chasers made the keyblades:
If the chasers did make the keyblades, that would mean that Riku is also one of them? Riku did make the girly keyblade for Kairi right? Or what did he say? Something like "I looked at you and it triggered a memory" but then what does that have to do with the making of the keyblade? Maybe keyblades are from memories (just thinking out loud here).

@There are as many keyblades as qualified hearts:
If this is true, then what's the form of the keyblades? MX says that people who use darkness aren't qualified to wield the keyblades. Then how come Riku and he himself wields it? So, MX is actually good?

@The keyblade changes its forms by changing keychains:
If this is true, then what about all those keyblades in BBS? So, if Sora were to make a keychain out of a rock or something and then sticks it to the keyblade it would change forms to a keyblade of rock (or something)?

And also what about that keyblade Sora got from Auron (Guardian Soul)? Did Auron gave him the keychain or something?

Iridium

Awards
@The chasers made the keyblades:
If the chasers did make the keyblades, that would mean that Riku is also one of them? Riku did make the girly keyblade for Kairi right? Or what did he say? Something like "I looked at you and it triggered a memory" but then what does that have to do with the making of the keyblade? Maybe keyblades are from memories (just thinking out loud here).

Riku didn't "make it" really, in the novel it is said he "thought of home" and synthesized it out of good memories. You can say he was duel wielding it, and Kairi could wield it with the fact she's a PoH.

magic2345 said:
@There are as many keyblades as qualified hearts:
If this is true, then what's the form of the keyblades? MX says that people who use darkness aren't qualified to wield the keyblades. Then how come Riku and he himself wields it? So, MX is actually good?

Not exactly, the power someone holds over the keyblade with their heart being any of the elements in the KH universe doesn't affect the ability to wield a keyblade. We can only assume that he meant people with that darkness in their heart shouldn't. As long as your heart is strong you can wield one.

magic2345 said:
@The keyblade changes its forms by changing keychains:
If this is true, then what about all those keyblades in BBS? So, if Sora were to make a keychain out of a rock or something and then sticks it to the keyblade it would change forms to a keyblade of rock (or something)?

And also what about that keyblade Sora got from Auron (Guardian Soul)? Did Auron gave him the keychain or something?

So far the only way to attain a true keychain is through item synthesis, as gifts or even memories. Keychains have special properties so I doubt that he could just make one out of raw materials and all it a new keychain.

And Auron gave him a keychain, not a whole keyblade as explained above.

AquaTerraVen said:
I believe that the keyblades were made by gods, or a god or something like that, similar to the triforce in legend of zelda. except thekeyblades, (at least some of them) are way cooler.

I've been using that ideology for a while actually. Something along the lines of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back