• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade builders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Chasers created Keyblades.
Who are the Chasers? There are options.
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Mickey
MX
Yen Sid
and any other enemies you might meet in BBS.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well...

We don't even know if the Keyblade was made by anyone.

And, so far, we don't have enough information on the history of the Keyblade to theorize much of anything.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The hell?
Thats not true >.>
SO your saying they made the field of keyblades no no they didnt...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well some input on your thoughts Twinky Cloud would be nice to hear.
No need to get an attitude since your last couple of threads didn't take off.

Captain Garlock

My post was in response to roxas post as to what he said about the chasers making the kyblades.
And my threads never take off because people dont read my posts they jump in to what they see but dont understand it.

TrueRoxas527

One of the best theories is that the Chasers, (place definition here) were the ones who made the Keyblades. Now, they might not be the first Keyblades but we know that Chasers existed and made some.
The Keyblades that were made after that could've come from anywhere. It's possible the Keyblade is made out of a person's heart, but then why would there be Chasers?
I stand by my decision.

Twinky Cloud

Well some input on your thoughts Twinky Cloud would be nice to hear.
No need to get an attitude since your last couple of threads didn't take off.

That last thread was actually my friend being an A-Hole:cursing:

But, I think the keyblades might have been made by a powerful wizard, experimenting on hearts.

My theory is, and is only a theory, that a wizard was working on hearts. He lived in a world of chaos of some sort. So, he made a weapon to unlock light. The weapon would only be used by people with qualified hearts. That is MY theory

Captain Garlock

If the chasers are VAT which isnt even confirmed i dont think
Then how did they make all those keyblades if there apprentices not to mention they got owned.

Iridium

Awards
My post was in response to roxas post as to what he said about the chasers making the kyblades.
And my threads never take off because people dont read my posts they jump in to what they see but dont understand it.

I wasn't actually talking to you, though my post can apply to you as well, I was talking to Twinky but you posted before I did.

Captain Garlock

I thought it was common sense.
Though who am i to talk.
I think keyblades are just there.

Cissy

Bronze Member
You see, a very odd and very hard-to-come-by definition of "Chasers" is "one who works with metal".

So, a few people have assumed that the "Chasers" created the Keyblades.

There are a few problems with this. One, the word "Chaser" was seen in the first SE, which was a concept video.

Two, I'm not even exactly sure if that definition is reliable.

And three, if this definition is that hard to come by for even English speakers, then imagine how difficult it would be for a Japanese guy to realize that definition. Plus, if that is a definition of Chasers, why not just use something like Engraver?

Which goes into my next point. "Chasers" more than likely refers to how VAT is chasing after MX and DS.

TrueRoxas527

Yeah, but it's still a thought. And the name Chaser does fit into the KH Universe meaning maker of Keyblades in their case.
But, still, I think that Chasers have made Keyblades, and I don't know who they are, I just listed names of options above in my other post.

Iridium

Awards
For your theory, I am giving you rep

You can't since you don't have any rep of your own, until you get at least 1 rep power it's futile to give away rep now. Clean up your act and maybe you'll get some positive power.

Captain Garlock

Thanks man.
By the way since keyblades have no alliance with light and darkness.
You cant say they come from a realm of light or darkness.
That rules out good or bad making them.
Though there is a keyblade for each realm i believe.
Since we know mickey has the dark realms keyblade.
I believe that keyblades at the time were common as your everyday pencil.
Untill the events after in which they were sealed away in some random special way.
In other words keyblades are like a natural element int he kh world.
In the beggining D:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
For my idea, I was sorta thinking when darkness appeared in people's hearts, something was needed incase the darkness became monstrous. So the Realm of Light made several Keyblades for those who had the strongest of hearts in light. The Realm of Darkness countered this by making some Keyblades itself, but not really giving them to anybody, only those who could reach it with their hearts as well. And a bunch of people came...and took them. Then they died and only a few Keyblades were left.

...:huh: Sounds like something out a fanfic. Not complete on this idea since I can't really think straight, but it seems kinda good, but there are still gigantic holes like the "why would the darkness make a weapon to combat itself?" and all that stuff.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, being Keyblades, their main function seems to be that of opening and closing.

So, it's possible that they were made specifically to open/close the Doors of Darkness and Light.

To perhaps keep a balance of each, or to control their flow. Like irrigation.

Could explain why VAT's Keyblades look so un-key like. Those may have been made specifically for combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back