• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade builders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Well, they wouldn't have the name Chasers for nothing, and it might be called Chasers for the Keyblade reason. Then again, it could be for the chasing reason.

Twinky Cloud

Well, being Keyblades, their main function seems to be that of opening and closing.

So, it's possible that they were made specifically to open/close the Doors of Darkness and Light.

To perhaps keep a balance of each, or to control their flow. Like irrigation.

Could explain why VAT's Keyblades look so un-key like. Those may have been made specifically for combat.

I agree

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I think its pretty obvious its because thre" CHASING" the light as Terra put it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Chasers created Keyblades.
Who are the Chasers? There are options.
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Mickey
MX
Yen Sid
and any other enemies you might meet in BBS.

Noooooo

1. Yen Sid is not a Keyblade Wielder.
2. There are as many Keyblades as there are qualified hearts.
3. Keyblades have been around for longer than 10 years considering that Keyholes have for at least 200 years.
4. Mickey isn't a Chaser.
4. Chasers didn't create Keyblades.

Captain Garlock

See thats the thing i was talking about.
A keyblade has no alliance with light or darkness thus i real one cant be made form either >.>
(ex soul eater and rikus keyblade that sora use don himself)

Cissy

Bronze Member
Funky keychains from tourist trips.

No, seriously. I bet this is how it went:

Keyblade Creator: Damn..not another keychain.
KC's Dead-beat friend who has no job and mooches of of everyone: Dude, what kind of beef do you got with keychains?
KC: I swear, everywhere I go, every world I see, all they give me is some stupid keychain as a souvenier.
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: Hmm....well, why don't you just...make something out of them?
KC: Say 'gain?
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: No, dude, listen. Keychains go on Key-rings, right?
KC: Yeah?
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: So, just make an almighty weapon, with amazing powers of questionable origin, that looks like a KEY!
KC: Are...are you high? I told you to stay away from my crack!
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: Come on, man! It's a great idea! A Keysword! No..a Keyblade! Yeah, and you can attach different keychains to it to change it's form!
KC: You really are high.
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: It's a brilliant idea, admit it.
KC: You know what....you're right! I will make a Keysword!
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: Keyblade.
KC: Whatever. Keystaff it is.

This is exactly what happened.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My guess is that "Chasers" is the "group name" [for lack of a better term]that TAV belong to.

Terra said that they'll chase the light as well. I'm not saying it confirms it, but it has some merit.

Funky keychains from tourist trips.

No, seriously. I bet this is how it went:

Keyblade Creator: Damn..not another keychain.
KC's Dead-beat friend who has no job and mooches of of everyone: Dude, what kind of beef do you got with keychains?
KC: I swear, everywhere I go, every world I see, all they give me is some stupid keychain as a souvenier.
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: Hmm....well, why don't you just...make something out of them?
KC: Say 'gain?
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: No, dude, listen. Keychains go on Key-rings, right?
KC: Yeah?
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: So, just make an almighty weapon, with amazing powers of questionable origin, that looks like a KEY!
KC: Are...are you high? I told you to stay away from my crack!
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: Come on, man! It's a great idea! A Keysword! No..a Keyblade! Yeah, and you can attach different keychains to it to change it's form!
KC: You really are high.
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: It's a brilliant idea, admit it.
KC: You know what....you're right! I will make a Keysword!
KC'sDBFWHNJAMOOE: Keyblade.
KC: Whatever. Keystaff it is.

This is how it went down.

The fuck?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There'd be no point. I's all about the Keyblade, or have you not played the past 4 games?

Captain Garlock

Yeah i have but yeah im saying from a mang/anime fan/video game series fan theres always like some other inverted form of the weapon made to combat it D:

Cissy

Bronze Member
My guess is that "Chasers" is the "group name" [for lack of a better term]that TAV belong to.

Terra said that they'll chase the light as well. I'm not saying it confirms it, but it has some merit.

The fuck?

The idea of Keyblades came from a bum high on crack.

That, is my conclusion.

And yes, I agree that Chasers refers to VAT.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah i have but yeah im saying from a mang/anime fan/video game series fan theres always like some other inverted form of the weapon made to combat it D:

kh=/=anime
kh=/=manga
kh=/=every other video game.

You know, I think it would be cool if Sora could summon Roxas. Like in battle, he summons Roxas and Roxas starts kicking heartless/nobody @$$ with Oathkeeper and Oblivion

No.

Cissy

Bronze Member
But then...

wouldn't that half Sora's power in battle?

D:

I wouldn't want that.

Twinky Cloud

Not really. Sora and Roxas fused late in the game. You would be already powerful. And even if it did, he would use your power to attack and heal you in ways you can't imagine:eek:_O::loveit:

JaymeeRaine

Awards
I thought perhaps Chasers referred to the fact that MX, along with VAT, at some point or another, were chasing 'hearts of pure light'. In other words, the princesses of heart. Chasing the light. Whatever. That sort of thing.

Though Cissy's hard-to-come-by definition definitely seems legit.

EDIT:

And no offense, PMF, but weren't you just saying to me in a different thread (like yesterday) that KH is unoriginal and a lot like other video games/manga/anime? D; Something along those lines...maybe it was somebody else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back