• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeybasH´s Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kounelli

Awards
I like the art you've recently posted it's cute! Good luck with your requests and trades!

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
At least, you're quick with your uploads and scans. Me on the other hand, I'm pretty much always complacent. I used to enjoy drawing but depression is a pain! I am also always blaming my scanner since it uses ink cartridges.
I do need a Scanner though.

I´m not a Traditional Artist but I do draw stuff at times on paper, I´m actually a leftie however i´m too used to the mouse with my right hand that I do have a hard time to draw, since i´m not drawing with my dominant hand once I get my hands on a Drawing Tablet... Things will change.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I do need a Scanner though.

I´m not a Traditional Artist but I do draw stuff at times on paper, I´m actually a leftie however i´m too used to the mouse with my right hand that I do have a hard time to draw, since i´m not drawing with my dominant hand once I get my hands on a Drawing Tablet... Things will change.

I actually found my scanner at a thrift store. It's a Brothers something.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
So i´m working on the 2.8 ¨Worldwide¨ Launch Date. It´s a must see. Hint: There´s Crossdressing in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back