• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you draw too K&S? Sounds like you're a double threat! lol that would be sooo cool if you like drew illustrations for your new fic and for like each chapter! Haha sorry I'm getting way ahead of myself, you're writing is so good that you don't even need illustrations to back it up! :p

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
The biggest threat on this site is .Oathkeeper.
She can draw in beutiful detail, make amazing gfx works, and make astounding amvs.

That was spam, and to un-spam it:
I can't wait to see the fan art! *COllapses from eagerness*

Uhh.... When will this new fic come?

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
oh hey slinks! haha thanks aishiteru but you guys dont even know if i draw well or not b/c you havent seen my drawing lol! hehe but thanks for all the compliments! umm im gonna try to take a pic of my drawing instead and then load it into my computer later..i sure hope it works :(

but anyways yeah anonymous it will be out in the summer but i dont have an exact date yet..but dont worry you will definately know when its about to come out

Gamergirl

Silver Member
lol yea its been awhile . . .hey i just notice something . . . .this thread's about to hit 1000 posts . . .damn thats a lot spam . . .hey that kinda rhymed lol

_____not spam_____
anywayz i'll be waiting 4 da new story

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
True Aishiteru, I know it comes out in Summer, but I meant it to be intepreted that I cannot wait for the fic.

Anyway, I really want to see this fanart! Curse you scanner! We shall burn you and melt your insides if you do not work!
Ugh... I WANT TO SEE THE FANART! NOTHING INTERESTING HAS HAPPENED IN SOOO LONG!!!

Justice will prevail.
True!!!! I havent posted in ages!!!! Is goldy still here? gamrgrl? i need to read chappies! I had 999th post!!!!!!! post next to get 1000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back