• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I pmed it to you.

Do you get it now, and more importantly, does it seem like a good idea?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea, but right now I can't donate cause I'm trying to buy something for myself, which I should be able to afford by Saturday, so then I will donate.

EDIT- Forget the whole idea.
Well, for now at least.
The donate feature is not yet working.
So we'll either have to wait a while longer to do it or someone will be really nice and buy it for you

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG!!! This is the greatest Fan Fic ever in my whole entire life on KHi!!!!! This is absolutely brilliant!!!! Kairi&Sora 4ever you are a great writer!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

oh yeah... I put the fan club sig on if you all dont mind.... I've developed a great affinity to this story..... its so great.....

Last edited:

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
aww thanks ladykairi!! :D thats really sweet of you! and thanks for handing out pop rox lol..
okay i know ive said this billions of times...but the chappy will most definately positively absolutely be up tonight..it might have to be late b/c my other brother (not the one im usually talking about) is coming home from college to visit so we have to go to dinner with him...but since its friday and so theres no school tomorrow!..that means i could stay up like all night writing chappies!! hehe but yeah count on a chappy tonight and if i dont give you one for whatever reason (unless it was an emergency)..as usual you can all send me angry pms or w/e else you want lol...well i better get going! ill see you guys tonight! ;)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Have fun with your brother!
I'll read the chapter in the morning, I hope I see good responses to it.

lv_kh0720

i always loooove fanfics! yours a good one, kairi&sora_4ever(can i call you k&s?:D)
well i'm new in this forum and thread :D oh DAM* i wanna join your club but.................... MY COMPUTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? well maybe i'll join next time, i'll wait for your next chapter...

*give me spoiler, "itty bitty like mama said"*

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Prepare for angry pms, K&S (not from me of course)

There was no chapter.... I had been looking forward to it... or else I just skipped a page that had it.

*Goes to double check*

EDIT- Nope, not there....

BTW- forget the sticky idea for good. That was only a beta version, and in this version they only allow you to bump a thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back