• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
no tat cant happen rael, i, along wit oatly are protectors of this fanfic, hehe tat was a good time....
but serioiusly k&s, i have a feeling this chappy is gona blow my mind

I was wondering, if i made a geocities site or something, would it be okay for me to put the fanfic up there for you guys to link to, so everyone wouldent have to work so hard to catch up?

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
hey guys i know i broke a promise once again this week...im so sorry..i absolutely hate letting you guys down..im glad none of u sent angry pms though..but i definately deserve them..i know im making you guys impatient and im so sorry..its just last night after dinner my mom and my dad got into this huge blow out fight..and my mom told me that their probably getting divorced..it has just been so hard on me and my brothers b/c we thought for a little while that they were starting to get along like they used too..writing my fic is like my escape from them while theyre yelling at eachother so thats why i started to do it...but idk i was so mad at myself for letting you all down again but i just couldnt like bring myself to come down here and post it while they were yelling at eachother..my dad has to work late tonight so hopefully that means they wont fight again for tonight and hopefully i can get up this chappy ive been promising for so long :(

sorry for like the billionth time everyone..you guys and this fic mean more to me than youll ever know <3

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
O.O no u dont!!! i was askin u if that would be cool, i didnt see ur post!!!! im sorry!!! u kno i love u and ur work and i dont care when you rite it!!!
sry to hear bout ur rents and stuff....

theinversekey

this fanfic is really awsome. i love the way you write your story. it just seems to entrance me with anticipation

Golden_x_Heart

Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
hey guys i know i broke a promise once again this week...im so sorry..i absolutely hate letting you guys down..im glad none of u sent angry pms though..but i definately deserve them..i know im making you guys impatient and im so sorry..its just last night after dinner my mom and my dad got into this huge blow out fight..and my mom told me that their probably getting divorced..it has just been so hard on me and my brothers b/c we thought for a little while that they were starting to get along like they used too..writing my fic is like my escape from them while theyre yelling at eachother so thats why i started to do it...but idk i was so mad at myself for letting you all down again but i just couldnt like bring myself to come down here and post it while they were yelling at eachother..my dad has to work late tonight so hopefully that means they wont fight again for tonight and hopefully i can get up this chappy ive been promising for so long :(

sorry for like the billionth time everyone..you guys and this fic mean more to me than youll ever know <3
Aww, I'm so sorry K&S!
:huggles:
If you wanna talk, PM me - I've been in your exact situation.
I'm here for you! =D
Anyways, I'm so sorry I haven't been here. My computer crashed...grrr...
Well, don't worry about the chappy. We love you too much to be mad! :D
<3

Kaptain Kool

Kairi&Sora 4ever said:

OH MY GOD! I am so sorry! I really hope that ya feel better, and if you dony get the chapter up tonight, it's okay. I know we are getting impaitent, but you have no reason to be angry at yourself because it is not your fault! So don't feel sorry, and I hope it works out better soon. Sorry again!

Dusk_Nobody

OMG I'm sorry K&S :hugs: i hope everything turns out okay and its no big deal about the chappy just hope everything goes okay for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back