• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Koolness! Awesomeness! Anything that's descriptive and has a "ness" at the end. Can't wait for more chapters. Now that's three fanfics I'm reading.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Here it is just like i promised! Chapter 4!! :D i hope you guys like it!

Chapter Four: Misguided Hearts

Kairi embraced him as she wrapped her long arms tightly around his neck and she stared despreately into his sad blue eyes, "Sora please tell me whats going on....I love you..please just tell me what I can do to help." She whispered softly as she wiped a tear from his eye. Sora let his head fall onto her soft warm neck and he kissed her gently on her collar bone, letting a few tears stream down his cheeks as he did so, "Im sorry Kairi," he wept hoarsely,"but theres something I have to tell you.." He looked gravely into her sparkling eyes.."I-I have to leave again...the king sent us a message and he said that something has gone wrong and that there may still be darkness out there..I can't stay here waiting for it to come to us...I have to make sure your safe..I love you too damn much to let anything happen to you again!" He pleaded to her desperately.

Her beautiful face grew sickly pale as she allowed his words sink in. She took her eyes away from his and stared blankly to the ground looking as though she was in shock...not believing her ears to be true to her. Sora couldnt stand to see her so utterly sad..he took her small hands into his and he kissed them tenderly trying desperately to make her suffering dissapear but he knew that it would be an impossible feat. She slowly gazed up to his eyes again and she gave him a sad smile, "Sora you made a promise to the king...I know you have to go..but what scares me the most is that I can't be sure that you'll come back this time," Huge tears began fall from her eyes as she spoke,"When you were gone..all I could do to keep going was to think of the moment...the beautiful moment when you'd finally return to me and I could forever stay in your arms, but now your being ripped away from me all over again and so quickly..I just dont know what to think anymore..how will i ever survive without you here" She sobbed, heaving in deep breaths. He pressed himself into her trembling body and he caressed his hands through her soft red hair breathing in her scent and trying to soak up every bit of her that he could. She held him just as tightly back as she wept into his stong chest.

For what seemed like an eternity both held one another as they cried..already feeling the pangs of misery in their hearts. Riku slowly came up to the pair, beholding them with a heartbroken expression on his face as he patted sora on the shoulder, "Its about time to cast off, its getting pretty late." He whispered sadly. Sora slowly nodded, not taking his eyes off of his lovely Kairi. She stood on tip toe and kissed him as passionately as she had last night in their secret place. They held that kiss for a few moments..neither wanting to let go but Kairi slowly nudged him towards Riku, "You have to go now Sora..." She cried softly into his ear. He hugged her tenderly one more time and Riku carefully pulled him away and down to the ocean waters, now a deep black from the starry night sky . Once more he glanced to his radiant love as he shouted "I love you Kairi! I'll come back to you...I'll always comeback!" She smiled as more painful tears streamed from her eyes, "I love you too Sora! I'll never stop!" She shouted back to him.

Unable to watch the pair as they flew off, she sulked mournfully to the secret place..it was where she had gone every day that Sora hadnt been there because she felt like it was the only way she could be near to him. Carefully, she pushed back the leafy braches and entered the dark cold cave. She knelt down next to the drawing they had made eachother so many years ago. As she traced her hand over the white dusty chalk, an idea entered her mind that suddenly fillled her with hope. Sprinting down the sandy shores she dove into the unwelcoming waves that thrashed against the shore. With dertermination suddenly filling her entire being she swam as fast as her arms would take her to the one place she knew she belonged. She immerged from the waters and leapt onto the hrad surface of the gummi ship deck. As she clawed her way up a huge smile spread across her face and her heart beat through her chest when a handsome brown haired boy with a dumb founded expression on his face gave her his hand. Sora pulled her aboard the ship and his mouth opened in awe..not believing his eyes, "Kai-" She lifted a trembling finger and placed if soflty on his lips and She kissed him with such emotion as she whispered into his ear.."This time I'll fight."

-chapter 5 soon to come! :D

Golden_x_Heart

AWESOME update! it was pretty schweet if i do say so myself! AND THERE WAS MORE EMOTION!! I <3 EMOTION! WOOOO!! .....sorry, im a little hyper...too much sugar today...
(mental reminder - cut down on sugar intake)
<3

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yay its true Kairi's going to get a weapon! or I think... Great Chapter Kairi&Sora_4ever it really made me think that she was really going to be left behind but that was a great part where she swims to the gummi ship! Post More or the hollows will get your head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back