• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
The wait is over chapter three is here! hope u enjoy!!!

Chapter 3: Plans interrupted

It was almost morning when Riku entered the gummi ship preparing to leave. He was exhausted from having no sleep the night before when he had discovered the letter from the king. His heart ached as he looked out onto the island, his home, his beautiful home. When he was younger he wanted nothing more than to leave Destiny Islands to go explore new worlds. But now all he wanted was to stay, to be able to swim in the warm salty oceans, run around on the sprawling sandy shores, and just relax and play games with the friends he had missed so dearly and for so long. He felt like a fool to leave such a paradise behind, but he had to..he owed it to Sora.

Reluctantly he turned on the engine to ship and cast a long sad look at his house when suddenly he remembered something. "Oh shit i forgot to write Sora a note!" His plan was to leave without telling Sora because he knew that if he did Sora was stubborn enough to try and come with him. Riku just couldnt let his friend be stupid enough to leave the girl he loved so much, he deserved to be with her after his long years of fighting and Riku would feel miserable if he ruined their chances with one another. But even though he didnt want to tell Sora to his face...he atleast wanted to tell him where he was going so Sora wouldnt feel like he had just abandoned him.

He bounded off back to his house and staggered up the stairs and into his room. Nervously he searched around his room for a piece of paper when he glanced out his window and his heart began to drop as he realized the sun was slowly rising and his plans to leave without notice were about to be ruined.

----------------

As small rays of warm sunlight entered the dark sandy cave, Sora awoke with the most beautiful red haired girl in his strong arms. He leaned down and kissed her soflty on her warm red lips. "Good morning, Kairi." He breathed in her flowery scent, words couldnt describe how happy he felt at that moment. She slowly opened her glistening blue eyes and stared lovingly at him as her mouth widened into a beautiful smile. She leaned up and kissed him back "It is a good morning isnt it" She giggled soflty into his ear. He hugged her tightly and then both stood up and began to pull on their clothes, neither trying to hide how happy they were. It was so nice not to have to hide their feelings for one another anymore...they could finally just be. He took her hand and together they stepped out of the cave and out into the warm sunshine and satly air. They both held eachother and kissed happily for a long time before Kairi spoke, "I should probably be getting back, my parents will wonder where Ive been.." She said as she kissed him. "Yeah your probably right, Ill see you tonight then?"Sora whispered as he bent down and kissed her passionately back, "You can count on it....I love you Sora" She whispered lovingly into his ear. He hugged her tenderly "I love you too Kairi".

Reluctantly they pulled apart and Sora watched as she ran up the shore and into her house. He sighed happily and decided he ought to head back to his house as well. As he walked along the white sanded beach humming to himself he looked out onto the bright blue waters and noticed that the engine to the gummi ship was running. "Thats weird..." He said to himself as he treaded out in the warm waters heading for the ship. Finally he reached the gummi ship stairs and he began to climb them and unlocked the door that led to the cockpit. He ungracefully tumbled inside, almost slipping down the stairs as he tried to push himself up.

When finally inside he stood up and to his suprise saw Riku in the pilots seat. "R-Riku what are you doing?" He asked nervously, with a rising suspision in his voice. Riku jerked around, obviously having just become aware that he wasnt the only person in the ship. The color drained from his face when he saw Sora. "Oh shit.." were the only words he could manage to speak.

***more to come tonight or tomorrow!!! just keeping checking!

Last edited:

Fullmetal blader

Aww, Riku got caught! Even though he's trying to be nice by not letting Sora go...I still think Sora should go anyway! Doesn't Riku care about Kairi anymore? I'm not trying to say anything bad about your fic, but when did Riku stop liking Kairi? I think it would have been interesting to see Riku walk in on Sora and Kairi making out or somethin and get all mad. Just saying. But I love the fic! Post more! ^_^

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
im back! haha sorry the waits been so long but its finally over! chapter 3 (continued) is here! enjoy!!

*~*~*~*~*~*
Chapter 3 cont'd: Secrets Unveiled

Sora took a cautious step closer to where Riku was sitting in the gummi ship. "Riku, what are you doing?" Riku nevously opened his mouth and then closed it again resembling a fish out of water..his mouth grew dry and he was unable to form words until he suddenly had a clever idea, "I-I.. uh ..um I'm checking the engine..to uh make sure every things working correctly" He answered shakily casting a charming smile at his friend. Sora rolled his eyes knowing that smile all too well and didnt believe a single word his friend spoke. "Come on Riku...tell me what your doing, you know I'll find out eventually..you honestly think you can fool me?" He smiled mockingly at him. Riku's hands began to tremble at his sides...it wasnt like him to get so apprehensive but it began to seem more and more that he was trapped..so instead he decided to stall...rolling his eyes he spoke in a suggestive tone "Whatever Sora. Anyways where'd you and Kairi rush off to last night...and arent those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday" He laughed as he playfully punched his friend on the shoulder. Sora bushled slightly but being head strong he stuck to the topic at hand, "Riku tell me whats going on...what are you hiding from me. I thought you were my friend, I'm supposed to be able to trust you but I cant do that unless you start making some since." He snapped more forcefully than he had meant to. Riku was trapped..unable to think of any more clever explanations he decied his only choice was to relinquish the information. He stared gravely to the ground as he handed Sora the king's letter he had kept folded up in his pocket.

Hesitantly, Sora pulled the letter from his friend's hand and flipped the small crumpled piece of paper over as he began to read. With every word he read he felt his heart sink deeper and deeper into his body. When he finished, he let the letter drop from his quivering hands and he stared blankly at the ground in front of him. Riku glimsped mournfully at his friend's trembling frame. He stepped cautiously forward and placed a firm hand on Sora's shoulder.

"Riku," He began hoarsely, "When did you find this?" Riku sighed deeply and began to tell Sora about his discovery of the letter, "Look Sora, you know what the king said. Its okay if we make the choice not to go, I mean he said that hes not even sure anything bad is going on...I was just going to leave to go check things out and return back in a couple of days so that you could stay here with Kairi. She needs you more than anyone right now."

Sora pulled away from Riku's grip and glared menacingly at him as a few tears trickled down his face. "Riku you know we made a pledge to always stay loyal to the king. He's not stupid Riku..he wouldnt call for us unless he had proof that this was real...I mean you were really just going to leave without me? If something is happening...if its something that could harm Kairi dont you think I'd want to hear about it!" He screamed as he ran his hand fiercly through his brown hair. Riku shook his head apologetically.."Sora I was just trying to let you have your own life...I didnt want it to be ripped away from you so unfairly and quickly.." Sora softened his expression at Riku's words.."I know you were....but my life means nothing if Kairi's not in it..It is my duty to protect her...I have to...I promised her I would." Riku nodded understanding his friend. "So when are we going to cast off" Sora whispered sadly as he glanced longingly out towards Kairi's house. "Anytime your're ready." Riku said patting his friend's shoulder as he exited the ship.

-------------
Sora trudged down the glistening white beach in the direction of his house...how was he ever going to tell Kairi..she would be devastated beyond words as he was already. When he reached his front door he heard an angelic voice call out from behind him and he turned around to see his beautiful Kairi running up the shore to him. She bounded towards him pulling him into a tender kiss as she placed his lips upon hers. Slowly she pulled away as she felt his tear drenched face beneath her hands. She looked anxiously into his bright blue eyes, "Sora whats the matter? Is everything okay?" Sora stared desprately back into her soft beautiful face knowing he was about to say the hardest thing he's ever said in his life...

chapter 4 will be up soon just keep reading!

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
That was a great chapter! SO sad! *Goes in corner and cries for hours and comes back* Post more I want to see what happens! =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back