• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Namine was not created in a normal fassion

Kairi's heart is so pure, being a princess of Heart, that she could not become a Heartless...so when she was overtaken by Darkness on Destiny Islands, instead of becoming a Heartless, her heart merely found itself another vessel, within Sora's heart

When Sora unlocked his Heart, and Kairi's was released, Namine was created at the same time as Roxas

The fact that Kairi's heart was inside of Sora's for so long is what gives Namine the ability to manipulate the memories of Sora and those connected to him

It's all in the Secret Ansem Reports

S

Sora0Roxas

You guys are lame, it's not a spoiler, if you haven't seen it, than no it isn't a spoiler, just go to youtube.com, and watch it, so it wouldn't be a spoiler.

Nbail

Read the Ansem Reports in jimmy's journal....I think they have most of those on a thread I think....search for it

FiNaLsKyE

LOL YAY LET's ARGUE SOME MORE, EVEN THOUGHT THE MUFFIN MAN ALREADY TOLD US WHAT WE WANTED TO KNOW!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
^
lol. No kidding. MuffinMan cleared this whole thing up.
Read the Answem Reports if you still don't understand. It's actually quite simple if you take the ten minutes to read all of them.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Sora0Roxas said:
You guys are lame, it's not a spoiler, if you haven't seen it, than no it isn't a spoiler, just go to youtube.com, and watch it, so it wouldn't be a spoiler.

OMG! Duh it wouldn't be a spoiler if they've seen it! It's the fact that they haven't seen it that's the spoiler! Duh!

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Sora0Roxas said:

Are you retarded? Some people haven't gotten that far and don't want to see it until they beat the game! I mean really, It is obviosly a spoiler Think before you post such crap!

FiNaLsKyE

this thread has no more use... it needs to be closed. gah. I wish I could close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back