• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi side game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kairi game?

• Yeah :D

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Ummmm FAIL. (.. aka no)

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xZora

Would you want a side game about Kairi? She's supposed to be a main character, but you never really get to see her very much, and she's had like, 0 character development. Maybe it could tell more about her past, or she could return to Radiant Garden ... I don't know ... Just something about her anyway.

xArchangelx

Eh? Did I just hear that right?

If that happened then the game wouldn't really have a storyline because of how unimportant she is,(princess of heart....and nothing else but a keyblade given to her by Riku) and Namine would be involved in the story somehow. Resulting in the realise of Kairis/Namines own seperate story. The image of Kairi fighting Sephiroth and winning is near impossible.

I'd kill myself if this ever happened. Move on to Aqua and forget about Kairi already.

DaisyDuck

Well as I've said before, I think it's a great idea. The girl needs some character develpoment in a future game, she hasn't really had an oppertunity in the series so far, and doen't deserve this negative stigma. She was able to restore Sora's memory and return him to human form after he became a Heartless. Heck! She recognized the little generic Shadow as him. That's untapped potential right there.

safire inthe sky

I don't think that we sould devote a whole game to her, cause frankly it would be really boring, but I do agree she needs some more screen time. maybe like a part of kh3 where we get to play as her, or just see flash backs of her, or just more character devlopement in any way! But not a whole game.

D

Dexter

I agree she needs more character devolpment but she's not that kinda character that requires it, or benifits from it...//

FishBox

Actually, out of all of kingdom hearts, Kairi was my least favorite character. o.0 I couldn't care less about her.

Then again, I always go for the bad guys, so I don't like (m)any of the good guys. (FAT BELLY HEARTLESS FTW)

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

A side game of Kairi. I dont think i want to spend time on a story about a year of Kairi in school

hakumei0

rofl i think kairi is important and all in kh, but really i dont think she would be intresting as a game. she doesnt have much of a role or personality to have a full game to go on and on about her.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It wouldn't work. Why do you think in the Movies they have 2 male Rolls and one Female. It's so guys don't take it on as a chick flick. I mean we have Sora Riku (Two males) Kairi (1 female) Roxas, Hayner Pence (THREE MALES) Ollete (One Female) It's obvious if a game is intended for both genders its got to have more males rolls than female. Sexist I know, but That's how life's always been. Ask the women who orginally weren't allowed to vote. Guys have to be the main things that run the world but rememember somthing:
Behind every strong man, there is an even stronger woman. :)

Besides, Kairi? I mean it's impossible for her to have a game, before KH3, because she didn't have anything to fight with, and she had no need to fight. I know a game's not all about fighting, but heck it's either that and car racing, that would appeal to the male gender or me XD Yes call me a tom-boy, not that I am but The only other girl ones that have been made that don't involve violence is ones apropraite for 6 year olds.

Kairi is a sucky fighter, If she fought the way she did in KH2 I think I would commit sucide to have to play as her, No offence there... Im Kairi fan but she's changed too much from the girl I sorta thought was cool...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reckon it woudl be ok to have her story in there... but she never did really have a main role as such

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I reckon it woudl be ok to have her story in there... but she never did really have a main role as such
lol No she didn't lol. That's why the topic is around I guess.. but I serriously doubt it would work it wouldn't be in square's best intrest to create her a game, She's too girly to be a serrious fighter. And she can't fight before KH2 anyways, no keyblade. No reason to fight. lol So was pretty much dying of bordem waiting for those two to get back home!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

It would be cool if she had this power deep inside her that was absolute light. Something similar to the Phoenix on X-Men. An outbreak like that would be too cool for words

Elorah

Awards
I would like it if Kairi's character was developed more, but I wouldn't see the point in creating an entire game for her. This game would mostly be a side plot, not extremely important to the main storyline, right? If this was the case, there wouldn't be much there to draw me personally to the game.

And besides, what would the gameplay be like? It's assumed this side game would be pretty similar to the other KH games, meaning loads of keyblade fighting. Okay, so technically Kairi has a keyblade, for reasons unknown to us. But can she actually fight well, as a means of protecting herself when Sora and Riku aren't there to help her?

Another point, which i believe to be pretty strong, is that there are way too many Kairi-bashers in the world for the game to sell anywhere near as much as the other games.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well unless she is a total bad ass in KH3 and can dish pain out like the boys can I don't think she should have her own game. Like Adamus said unless she has some hidden power that makes her fantastically strong then I don't think she's slash until everything is dead sorta fighter. I think she's more of a mage type of person like Lulu or Yuna in FF10. If she does get a game it's going to be after KH3 if not latter in the series. With her character now it will be the FF10-2 of the series. Totally pointless and unneeded.

Stars

リク
Besides, Kairi? I mean it's impossible for her to have a game, before KH3, because she didn't have anything to fight with, and she had no need to fight. I know a game's not all about fighting, but heck it's either that and car racing, that would appeal to the male gender or me XD Yes call me a tom-boy, not that I am but The only other girl ones that have been made that don't involve violence is ones apropraite for 6 year olds.

Kairi is a sucky fighter, If she fought the way she did in KH2 I think I would commit sucide to have to play as her, No offence there... Im Kairi fan but she's changed too much from the girl I sorta thought was cool...

She can fight with her keyblade? Maybe own keyblade? Lol xD

Bh325

Nah, I don't think so. Kairi was not really important before the events of KH1, and she really didn't do anything greatly important to the storyline. I mean she was important, but none of that was directly caused by herself doing anything. Kairi will probably have an important role in a possible KH3, but not her own game. :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back