• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blader94

if sora and riku are in BBS then kairi is probibly going to be in it too.i wander how radiant garden looks before malificent became the ruler.leon and the gang are probibly going to be in the game too considering radiant garden is in the game

blader94

if sora and riku are in BBS then kairi is probibly going to be in it too.i wander how radiant garden looks before malificent became the ruler.leon and the gang are probibly going to be in the game too considering radiant garden is in the game and KH lova i like your sig

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I think there will be something about them trying to purify 7 people (the 7 princesses of heart) and they get 6 of them then they are at hollow bastion and are getting beaten by MX so they have to purify the nearest person (who would be Kairi) and make them a princesses of heart. So thats how Kairi would be involved in the story.

I disagree with this.

I don't think a Princess of Heart can just be manufactured.

That would kind of defeat the whole point of someone pure of heart.

Stars

リク
If kairi is from radient Garden (hallow bastion) then wouldn't she play a importent role in bbs. she would be like 4. So mabye when terra was watching sora and riku playing on the beach he left kairi? just a thought.

What do you mean by " he left kairi" ?
Sorry, i just dun understand it.

Cyypher100

you brought up something very interesting...i just thought of Riku and Sora, i never thought of Kairi, but yes i think we will get a glimpse of her, her grandmother and whoever else. i think the idea of hiding her is a good idea...it makes sense to me also, before things fell apart. and making a princess of heart??? psh...kairi needs no other qualifications other than being a child..you cant get any more pure than that. stayin that way is the hard (and boring) part xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back