• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wanted to introduce myself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aenima

Hello fellow Kingdom Hearts fans lol. Im new here, but I just wanted to introduce myself. Im kinda new to the Kingdom Hearts series and just bought KH1 three days ago, but so far im hooked on the entire story. So hey, and hope to talk to everybody soon!

Aenima

Thanks :) im sure ill enjoy it. This forum has alot of stuff to talk about, and its cool to talk to other fans of the game.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums, make sure to read the rules and the FAQ. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Anyway, enjoy your stay at KHI, I think you'll find that it's much more than just a KH forum ;D

Aenima

Awesome. i think i went through the FAQ section once but never really paid any great attention to it. usually just learn as i go lol. I saw the Final Fantasy series forum thing to so ill probably be spending a fair amount of my time on there aswell

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the rest of your life :D

But anyways, happy posting! Hope to see you around.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome. i think i went through the FAQ section once but never really paid any great attention to it. usually just learn as i go lol. I saw the Final Fantasy series forum thing to so ill probably be spending a fair amount of my time on there aswell

The FAQ isn't actually all the way done yet so yeah. :c But if you have any questions at all feel free to come ask me. Welcome to KHI.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
hey whats up, my man
this place, once you get used to the swing of things, is pretty awesome
ask me (or anyone really) if you need help, seeing as how the FAQ is a bit lacking

Last edited:

Aenima

hey whats up, my man
this place, once you get used to the swing of things, is pretty awesome
asl me (or anyone really) if you need help, seeing as how the FAQ is a bit lacking

Thanks bro. Yeah, this site is pretty awesome so far. Everybodys really helpful to. just all around an awesome little KH community lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Thanks bro. Yeah, this site is pretty awesome so far. Everybodys really helpful to. just all around an awesome little KH community lol

yeah, yeah, man
alright then! get out there! make some friends!
ill be one of the first

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hola lol. wlcome. im going to hollywood in a couple days lol.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Every day's great at your... Never mind.

We need a slogan in here.

Back