• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a couple questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

I'm about to totally noob out but here goes. I've heard the news about Re:CoM coming to NA and are very excited about that, but I was wondering If they have plans for FM and FM2 coming to NA.

Also, one question about FM2 one of my friends told me that if you play it with Re:CoM data on your memcard then you can fight all of Organization XIII in Proof of Existence. True or False.

Thanks for the help.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Okay, to put it to rest forever, there is no news as of now that FM and FM2 coming out to NA. The chances of it happening are incredibly slim. So, no, they won't.

Yes, if you play FM+ with a finished game (I believe) of Re:CoM, then you do get an added bonus, which I believe is the fight with all Org. XIII members. I'm not entirely sure on if this is the prize or not.

As a word of advice, it would be much smarter to just look these answers up in other threads. Chances are, they've come up before, and all you'll do is aggravate the older members, who've seen these type of questions a million times before.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm about to totally noob out but here goes. I've heard the news about Re:CoM coming to NA and are very excited about that, but I was wondering If they have plans for FM and FM2 coming to NA.

No. Its not coming to NA. Why? Japanese are stingy with FMs xD

Also, one question about FM2 one of my friends told me that if you play it with Re:CoM data on your memcard then you can fight all of Organization XIII in Proof of Existence. True or False.

Thanks for the help.

You can Fight the Org with or without the Data of Re:com on your memory card in the "Garden of Assemblage"

Stars

リク

Thanks for the help.

Ermm.. is Garden of Assemble not Proof of Existence <33

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I'm about to totally noob out but here goes.

It's alright. Ask away.

I've heard the news about Re:CoM coming to NA and are very excited about that, but I was wondering If they have plans for FM and FM2 coming to NA.

As of now, there are no plans for any FM games to come to NA. There is a very small chance that FM games will come to NA, but you can still import the games if you'd like to play them.

Thanks for the help.

You don't need Re:CoM to battle the Organization XIII Data - however, they are available to you to fight, as long as you get through the Cave of Remembrance. If you beat KHIIFM, you can get many new Organization XIII cards while you play Re:CoM, however.

Ralz

Yeah, about Final Mix and Final Mix +, apparently whether or not we'll see them stateside is not up to Tetsuya. He says they're "not his decision." Not sure what that means, but we will definately see Re:CoM. I'm interested in how they can reproduce Sora's younger voice in Re:CoM, as the story is still just after Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back