• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just 1 Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
FM+ was never coming here. I don't know why people didn't understand that.

A

Audo

Not currently no. It will only be Re:CoM coming. Perhaps they are using it as a way to test the waters, see if there is a market for their previously Japan exclusive-ish content which, if it sells well, could mean that we would get Final Mixes in the future. but for now, it is just Re:CoM

Awards
Not currently no. It will only be Re:CoM coming. Perhaps they are using it as a way to test the waters, see if there is a market for their previously Japan exclusive-ish content which, if it sells well, could mean that we would get Final Mixes in the future. but for now, it is just Re:CoM

They wouldn't need to test. It would sell. I think they could note that by other companies with international releases in the US.

If anything, Re:CoM is a marketing ploy so people actually know who's who in Days.

No, because FM is a Japan-exclusive title.
So was Re:CoM. No excuse.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I call shenanigans on that good sir!
Metal Gear Solid.
Besides, they'd not need to "test the waters" on KH as they'd know from the massive amounts of complaint of NA not geting FFX International version.
And as we all know
KH>>>FF

They wouldn't need to test. It would sell. I think they could note that by other companies with international releases in the US.

If anything, Re:CoM is a marketing ploy so people actually know who's who in Days.

This and....well this.
Grace, don't say 358/2 so dignified. We don't ned people saying things about how it's not a fanservice game.

So was Re:CoM. No excuse.

I never heard anything about not releasing Re:CoM.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Grace, don't say 358/2 so dignified. We don't ned people saying things about how it's not a fanservice game.
Beyond me how people think its fanservice.
I never heard anything about not releasing Re:CoM.
He meant that Re:COM was also a Japan Exclusive Game as well, and they're now releasing it in the west.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Beyond me how people think its fanservice.

Playing as the Organization.

He meant that Re:COM was also a Japan Exclusive Game as well, and they're now releasing it in the west.

Again, where was it said that they were not releasing Re:CoM here?

Square releases remakes, they don't do extended versions.

Awards

So, what, the mentality is that since they never said Re:CoM wasn't going to come here, then it was going to come simply because they didn't deny it?

Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They never said KH2FM+ wasn't coming either. The closest thing we ever got to that is how Nomura said FMs are made for Japan. Re:CoM was a part of the package deal with FM, so it would naturally incorporate that, and considering that Nomura himself said he had no jurisdiction over the game being released overseas, it's really irrelevant.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Square releases remakes, they don't do extended versions.

Technically Re:CoM is an extended version of CoM. More Cutscenes. and the game might feel longer cause its on the big screen.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So, what, the mentality is that since they never said Re:CoM wasn't going to come here, then it was going to come simply because they didn't deny it?

-_-
Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They never said KH2FM+ wasn't coming either. The closest thing we ever got to that is how Nomura said FMs are made for Japan. Re:CoM was a part of the package deal with FM, so it would naturally incorporate that, and considering that Nomura himself said he had no jurisdiction over the game being released overseas, it's really irrelevant.

I was illustrating a point, but you're right it is irrelevant. Sometimes I wonder about some things.

Technically Re:CoM is an extended version of CoM. More Cutscenes. and the game might feel longer cause its on the big screen.

No, it's a complete remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back