• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
To me, it feels as if this game is dying. The only thing that will convince me otherwise would be meaningful content, not just multiplayer, banners and 15 minute quest banners. How about the 101 Dalmatians? Where are the fun, farmable medal events?

Unless something big is unleashed this summer, Khux is almost dead in the water. Releasing expensive medal banners isn't going to keep this game going.

Here's a helpful tip, on your mobile device, there is an option to uninstall an application. I recommend you do that for Union X. Clearly, this game just isn't for you.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Nah. Because KH lovers will continue to play, even while others fall off. Even though it's deadville, I'll still play...and continue to express my opinions.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Nah. Because KH lovers will continue to play, even while others fall off. Even though it's deadville, I'll still play...and continue to express my opinions.

What does loving KH have to do with THAT?
I love KH a damn lot yet I probably won't ever touch 358/2 Days again simply because it only makes me angry and doesn't give me anything good.
It's your decision to keep on playing even though the game seems to bug you constantly, but damn, that has hardly anything to do with liking the series or not.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I mean mobile games usually are more for playing them a little bit every day, rather than for several hours at once, so it makes sense it doesn't have tons of content, all the time. I like competitive lux weeks, farming events and all that too, but I wouldn't want them to be happening all the time. When one does happen, I can spend more time on the game, but I'm fine with mostly just logging in every day to collect my jewels and maybe do a proud quest or two.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
ya i honestly dont like feeling like i have to play every day for a big stretch of time or else im missing out on stuff. it's nice having a bit of a breather.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
We each play the game how we like. There is no template. Just read some of SENA's Twitter comments. I read all comments here, and I agree with some, and disagree with others. I never get hostile. Just expressing MY opinion, as others do here, YouTube, Twitter, etc.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well, while playing a game that I think is "dead in the water" and causes me only to complain every time it updates would do nothing but discourage and frustrate me, if you find enjoyment in lack of enjoyment, you do you, I suppose.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Sometimes, I feel like this game was made for a masochist because I spend 2500 jewels for a speed gem a while back. Now I could have simply fought my way through them.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Sometimes, I feel like this game was made for a masochist because I spend 2500 jewels for a speed gem a while back. Now I could have simply fought my way through them.

I mean, now you can have a second one then. It's not like one sufficed forever unless you want to stick to one keyblade and already have that fully levelled up. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back