• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

lmao I know that, but why freeze him out of all the things he could do? He also froze Terras arm...
I think there is something more to this "freezing" than just a choice of magic...

....Huh. you know, you might have something there. Why freeze him instead of, say, setting him on fire or electrocuting him to death? ._. not that i would rather have that happen.

also note that the only magic used in the trailer is thunder, blizzard and reflect (i think).

EDIT- GAH, you guys post too fast, you keep beating me to it TT_TT

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

....Huh. you know, you might have something there. Why freeze him instead of, say, setting him on fire or electrocuting him to death? ._. not that i would rather have that happen.

also note that the only magic used in the trailer is thunder, blizzard and reflect (i think).

IMO, thunder would be too Star Wars-ish, while fire would be a bit too brutal for KH. You don't necessarily see the pain that the ice must have been causing him.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I don't see how that's really anything special. Plus, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have used fire because then somebody would have complained about an on fire Ven. And electrocuting... well, I just think that would have fit.

They probably just used Blizzard because it fit and plus to show Ven didn't die from it. He probably would have if he were on fire.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

lmao I know that, but why freeze him out of all the things he could do? He also froze Terras arm...
I think there is something more to this "freezing" than just a choice of magic...
ooooh theres a reason to it then hmmm then that means theres a reason why he freeze terra's arm too hmmmm maybe to stop him from jerking off yup that must be it >.>

i dont really see a reason to it other than they fighting, simple as that

H

Haxon

I don't see how that's really anything special. Plus, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have used fire because then somebody would have complained about an on fire Ven. And electrocuting... well, I just think that would have fit.

They probably just used Blizzard because it fit and plus to show Ven didn't die from it. He probably would have if he were on fire.
Also to get him to stop squirming?

But what bothers me is that it looked like he HAD to freeze him in order to get the dark aura... Couldnt he have just gotten it without freezing him?

Key

Exile
Awards

IMO, thunder would be too Star Wars-ish, while fire would be a bit too brutal for KH. You don't necessarily see the pain that the ice must have been causing him.

ok yeah, i see what you mean. And yeah, cold really does hurt, i mean, being outside in negative-10 degree weather waiting for a bus is kinda painful so being frozen solid must be a million times worse.... i really should've thought of that. MX must've been going for torture rather than just killing him outright.....

Lonbilly

Awards

Also to get him to stop squirming?

But what bothers me is that it looked like he HAD to freeze him in order to get the dark aura... Couldnt he have just gotten it without freezing him?

For all we know, that dark aura could have just been his Keyblade like some like to believe, although it may have been a part of Ven. Honestly I currently think it may not even show up, but if it does it'll probably be just his Keyblade.

Key

Exile
Awards

For all we know, that dark aura could have just been his Keyblade like some like to believe, although it may have been a part of Ven. Honestly I currently think it may not even show up, but if it does it'll probably be just his Keyblade.

well, the trailer description says that Ven left his Keyblade in Neverland where Aqua finds it later....

H

Haxon

Not the dark ball, the darkness coming out of Ven...

Do I need to post the video?

Lonbilly

Awards

well, the trailer description says that Ven left his Keyblade in Neverland where Aqua finds it later....

The Wooden Keyblade Terra gave to him at LoD. Not his actual Keyblade if that's what you mean.

Kind of. I don't remember what you mean by darkness coming out of Ven.

Key

Exile
Awards

I know what you're talking about, that darkness that comes out as MX freezes Ven. Thats why i wonder if it was just a regular blizzard spell.... maybe it's like Repliku's dark firaga....? dark blizzard maybe? for all we know, that might be it, it's just a dark version of the spell.

Lonbilly said:
The Wooden Keyblade Terra gave to him at LoD. Not his actual Keyblade if that's what you mean.

OH. whoopsies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

There wasn't any darkness exuding from Ven in the trailer. =/ At least if memory serves me right anyways (and it usually does)

EDIT: Thanks KeyOfDestiny1313. That part I remember.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

That wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Key

Exile
Awards

There wasn't any darkness exuding from Ven in the trailer. =/ At least if memory serves me right anyways (and it usually does)

EDIT: Thanks KeyOfDestiny1313. That part I remember.

You're welcome ^^

That wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

what, that it's just a dark spell?

Awards

It's prolly like a spell to petrify him.

PS: That Twitter post was MEAN!!!!! :(

H

Haxon

I know what you're talking about, that darkness that comes out as MX freezes Ven. Thats why i wonder if it was just a regular blizzard spell.... maybe it's like Repliku's dark firaga....? dark blizzard maybe? for all we know, that might be it, it's just a dark version of the spell..
Exactly what I mean, thank you.

I dont think any regular blizzard could do that, and a dark blizzard would kinda relate to dark fira...

αsiя

space coke

Im surprised Aqua couldnt use fire to melt the ice
But too much that Ven would get burned

Lonbilly

Awards

It's probably just a regular Blizzard spell with special effects for the FM+ ending, or a Dark Blizzard spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back