• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Journey To Paradise- Wolf's Rain RPG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Theres not much you can do for a cracked rib Mattie.."

She stopped talking when Raticus entered the alleys with his bike.

"I can find something for it. They'll probably want something for thier services, its better off I just treat it on my own. Thanks for the help though. I never got your name.."

It was more of a question asking what his name was. Sicne she had, infact, not gotten his name.

"My names Kali, this is Mattie."

She pointed to the girl next to her.

((sorry if I don't post much or post well. I'm watching wolfs rain right now. and its taking up alot of my time as I try and remember things while watching the episodes. Theres alot of stuff I forgot o_o;; ^^;; but woot for wolfs rain ))

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
"Raticus."

He said, looking into his jacket pocket. Frowning, he realized that the police officer had made off with his cigarettes. Leaning against his bike, he shoved his gloved hands within the pockets of his pants. It seemed as though things weren't as serious as they had first appeared. Then he noticed the other girl with Mattie; nodding his head, he looked to the side, as if thinking that he should be on his way. To be honest, they were kind of cute, but he couldn't imagine settling down or being in much of a relationship at this point.

"Thanks a lot. Looks like I'll live to see another day."

He said with a casual wink before he turned his back and straddled his legs over the bike.

"It's nice to see you've got someone with ya."

He turned the ignition and the bike started up. Sliding a pair of goggles that had hung around his neck over his eyes, he smiled a little.

kingdomwolfblade

"Maybe we'll have the luck of meeting again someday, Raticus."

She gave a small wave before she stood up. She began to rack her memory trying to remember when the next full moon was, she would be in luck if it was tonight or a night anytime soon. It was help her rib heal faster. She could hold back the ribs pain for now as she prayed for a full moon. She looked at Mattie to see where they would begin walking to. She had acctually found a human who was decent and had been nice enough to offer help, of course he hadn't seen her wolf side though some humans could sense it. Some could even see it, but it depened on thier mentality and sometimes age.

Silver_Wolf

"We shuold get going and soon as possible ya know. Some real creeps are gonna come out pretty soon."

Mattie crossed her arms and took in the faint aromas of food stalls and the general scents of humans in their various activities. Turning her eye thoughtfully back towards the human, a smile crossed her lips.

"Kali, how long have you been here? I'm heading out for paradise in a few days. I could use a travel partner."

kingdomwolfblade

"Paradise...i was thinking of heading there. But I'm not to sure. The journey is a long and hard one and we don't even know where to find it. Its one giant mystery."

She hoped the roar of Raticus' bike drowned out the talks of paradise. It was not always a smart thing to let humans know of paradise, the nobles knew of course, but that was a bad thing. To Kali, nobles were the root of all evil and they had to be destroyed. She wouldn't mind killing them all off herself if it made someone happy.

kingdomwolfblade

((sorry for the double post but I apparently, have to bump this. don't die on me))

Silver_Wolf

"I know that, but I'm desperate to get out of this city, and away from these insane humans. I'll do whatever it takes, even if it means I'm wrong in the end at least I did something." Mattie said confindently

kingdomwolfblade

"Yeah, do something in this world. It's dying and slowly losing the vigor it once had. Why not try and spice it up a bit?"

She would have to take a slower pace though with her rib, it would be easier with transportation so she wouldn't have to add salt to the injury, as the saying went.

"What directerion will we take first....so many ways to choose its near immpossible to pick."

Silver_Wolf

"North. Its never led me wrong yet. Its how I came here, how I always traveled actually."

Mattie inhaled the scents of the city, both good and bad, taking it in like a vapor, letting it consume her senses.

"The full moon will be out tonight. Can't wait."

She turned her gaze towards the sinking sun, and lifted her face towards the fleeting warmth of the day.

"So, lets go."

Mattie began trotting to the outskirts of the city. "We can get a lift from one of the local dealers around here, least till you heal and get a good start."

kingdomwolfblade

"North it is then."

She followed at a slightly slower pace then Mattie as not to jostle the injury. Hopefully they could get a lift from one of the dealers. If not they could always try and sneak a lift.

Silver_Wolf

True to her word, Mattie was able to get one of the lesser out of date military cars. It needed a good paint job, and perhaps a new muffler, but it got the job down regardless. It only took an hour, but it was good enough.

" We're just 'borrowing' this par say."

Mattie opened the door for her, and then climbed into the driver's seat, fumbling with the keys.

"Heh... never did get human machines."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back