• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Journey To Paradise- Wolf's Rain RPG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Wolf

Set during Hige, Toboe, Blue, Tsume, and Kiba's journey to find paradise. Obviously there are other wolves out there. Good or Bad? Your choice. The fact is that other groups can either find paradise or delay othes from seeking it.

Canon Characters

Kiba
Blue
Toboe
Hige
Tsume
Cheza

Template

Here's Mine

Name- Madison Prower
Gender- Female
Age- 19
Personality- Quiet and reserved. Looks out for others, and is a bit afraid her identity will be found out by the humans.

Bio- Born to a small wolf pack nineteen years ago. Her clan leader, and family were all killed when the humans arrived. She barely survived, only doing so by hiding beneath the corpses of her family. Now, she's a independent but sometimes insecure young woman looking for paradise

Human Form- 5'9 with toffee colored skin, and dark hair that goes to her shoulders. Wears jeans, sneakers, light blue shirt with a navy blue blazer. A bracelet on her right wrist with the name 'Angel' on the inside. A fashion statement or something else?

Wolf Form- A black wolf with white fur in the ears. A splash of white on her tail and paws. Right ear is partly chipped. Forest green eyes.

I think that's good enough. Remember no GodModding:cool:

Since RP's usually take a while, I'll start this as well:D

Madison exited the shop, bags of sweets in hand. She didn't mind hanging out with the local humans, they were rather interesting at certain times. The sweets were for a bunch of youngsters she'd grown fond of. Like her, they had no parents and were living in the sewers.

Its all I can do, to bring them this food and make sure they're comfortable for the time being.... but if they knew what I was...

The nagging sense that she was in fact a wolf did not help matters much. She knew she was being hunted, as if some unseen force was just waiting for the chance to gun her down like the dog they thought she was.

Feeling a leg cramp from the long walk, Madison ducked into an alley and leapt at least sixty feet straight into the air, and landed on a flagpole extending from a building.

Good, no one saw her.

Agile as a cat (pardoning the pun) Madison leapt to a window ledge and then to the roof. The sewers were only a mile or so away now. Silently thanking the powers that be, Madison jumped quickly from roof to roof, landing perfectly and making little noise as possible to not attract any unwanted attention from the huamans at least.

EnoehT

i'll join! *wags tail*

Name- Hevyyd
Gender- male
Age- 20
Personality- Quiet, very quiet. He ususally keeps interaction with others to a minimum and is known to lash out in sudden, violent rage with seemingly no cause. Hevyyd can seem a bit striking because he doesnt talk but merely, acts like an animal, even when in the guise of a man.

Bio- Hevyyd was seperated from his pack at a young age, and captured by humans. For the next fourteen years his mind was slowly poisoned and warped in order to suit the humans needs. He was raised to, idealy, be an attack dog. This led him to grow introveretd and cruel. The symbol of his slavery is a collar-like tatoo around his neck. When a laboratory expiriment went wrong, he escaped, only to be caught and beaten by the police days later. he escaped from imprisonment by "digging" his way out and now his only wish is to follow his insticnts to "Paradise" and be safe in the lands of his fathers.

Human form- 5'10" Muscular and lithe, Hevyyd has the body of an olympic athlete due to the rigorous training he suffered. he wears a ragged cloth with ripped-off sleeves as a shirt. Has loose camo-stlye pants and ragged boots. Besides the tatoo on his neck, he also has a tatoo on his left bicep. Written in Nordic runes, it says, "I am the wrath of Fenris". Besides that he has a metal "knuckle" hanging from his side which fits over his right fist.

Wolf form- A gray wolf with scras running down his left hind leg and stomach. he has peircingly ice blue eyes and his paws and tail are tipped with white.

That okay?

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Name- Kali Faithar
Gender- Female
Age- 19
Personality- ussually one of the trouble making wolves, shes still rambunctious like ap uppy since she lost her parents and had no one to tell her what was right or wrong. Though she can be mature at times she ussually doesn't like to be and ussually brings the comic relief. She likes to see others happy and will ussually go through whatever makes them happy.

Bio- Clairon was the offspring of two subordonite wolves, they were forbidden to have any children but their love brought them to do so anyways. The rest of her siblings were killed and being the only survivor, her parents ran. In thier fear they had forgotten she was alive. Luckily, this was after she could see so she tried to run after them but didn't get far before she had to stop. She let out cries for them to come back and soon she gave up lowering herself to the snow and huddling against a tree. That night, she vowed never to make anyone else feel like she did and thus, she decides to search for the paradise she heard many stories of from her parents, Rea and Pyralis.

Human Form- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/Daychan2/2325575.jpg

Wolf Form- http://www.scc.net/~rodl/WSC/LoneWolf-Grey-1.jpg

Kali sat on a pipe high above the city. Her eyes searched the ground following the movements of even the smallest creatures. She wanted to leap down on one of those mice but humans were in her way and she wasn't going to attract anymore attention toherself then she already had with that earlier schene. She had been in her wolf form and a stray dog attacked her. They had ran through the streets, she had felt like it was more like a game of dangerous tag. The loser would most likely be brutally bitten and possibly killed. The streets were always this rough of course, it's just how it was now a days. No changing it. She would just try and make others happy and find paradise where she could be happy herself.

Swinging her legs a bit she heard a noise to her left and turned her head sharply to face it. If she did that to much she would most likely get whiplash but not today. She swore she heard a noise of someone else walking on the pipes. she slowly began to stand up balancing herself carefully she sniffed the air a bit. Sure enough.....someone was there.

Silver_Wolf

Madison ran across the pipes nimbly as she could, praying she didn't dump anymore groceries on the way. Leaping from window sill and then to another rooftop, she came across the other wolf.

"Wow, I never expected to see another wolf here. Hiding from the humans too?" she rubbed an apple on her shirt and offered it out of goodwill. "I'm Madison and a wolf, like you. Yup, you can probably guess I hang out with humans too. What's your name?"

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
(i will join but the first week i am probally gonna have trouble going on since i am punished)
Name- Seth Zeion
Gender- Male
Age- 20
Personality- He is a guy that does what he believes in but is depressed inside. he wants to trust others but wont let in that easy
Bio- one sec
Human Form- http://www.deviantart.com/view/22325436/ + he
has a tatoo on his back of a of a human with a single wing curled up into a ball
Wolf Form- a snow wolf with tradional white and black fur. His fur is fashionally shaped in the form of a human with a single wing curled up into a ball

EnoehT

OOC: nvm, i need to read more carefully

IC:
Hevyyd's eyes opened slowly. He looked down at his fingers, the badndages that he had wrapped there were still in place, but soaked with blood. His nails were ragged and had been almost completley worn away. Slowly, he removed the gauze and found that his fingers were healing swiftly. Standing up, he caught a scent in the wind, one that smelled warm and familiar.

Against his better judgement, he leapt out from hsi hiding place to go investigate the scent.

Last edited:

Silver_Wolf

Another, there's another... one of us...

Madison set the bag down by the other wolf and perked up her nose, sniffing the air gently. The scent of blood... was strong... and coming closer as she had previously thought.

"I think another's coming..."

She motioned for the other wolf to remain where she was, and nimbly jumped up to the roof and then inhaled deeply, standing her ground, simply waiting for the newcomer to arrive.

OOC- Please keep this baby afloat! Join! I know it'll be great!:D

EnoehT

Hevyyd leaped clear up another building to find himself face-to-face with another worlf. Well more like twenty feet away, but it didnt matter. still fightining his urge to leave, he hopped a few feet closer and stared at the other wolf. He winced slightly as his fingers started bleeding. He sudenly looked down at the ground and hear yelling. he sprang for the other wolf and darted past her, leaving a trail of blood.

As he dashed past, he whispered two words. "Humans" and "Paradise"

Silver_Wolf

humans and paradise..... wow... hey!

Madison turned and obviously was able to keep up with him as well. Leaping from building to building in human form even. Her breath was choppy as she ran after him.

"Hey! I'm Madison! You're hurt, I can smell the blood from here!" she leapt in front of him, breathing slightly.

"Sheesh, there's no fire or humans around. Lemme take a look at those wounds... and get you something to eat. Kay?"

She hoped he'd listen to her.

EnoehT

Hevyyd stopped, his insides were screaming for him to leave, but he didnt. For the first time in his life, he didnt listen to his gut. He looked back and realised that they had put some distence between the humans and themselves, so he sat down and nodded, signaling that he would wait for whatver she had planned.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
¤ Name: Raticus

¤ Gender: Male

¤ Age: 19 yrs. old

¤ Personality: Raticus is a calm and detached individual. For the most part, he's a man who keeps to himself, taking what ever he can and living on the bare minimum. However, it's never quelled his curiosity for the wilderness, and the great restlessness that is deep within him. Many people say in whispers that the end of the world has come, and with days that pass, it becomes all the more believable. He'll think things through and judge the consequences on his own accord, despite what he's able to do.

¤ Biography: Born to parents in a small town in the south, Raticus lived a normal life until the age of seven. Forces from the deep south marched into the town and burned it to the ground on orders from the ruling Noble. Jagura. His parents survived, but were captured and brought to the Lost City in the south. Sending their child to hide within the family home, Raticus evaded the troops occupation of the city. Soon after, a resistance group found him wandering the streets, looking for anyone left. They took him in, and taught him to read and write, and also to fight. For the next twelve years he would grow into a man, running supplies from each pocket of resistance to each other. If there was any way to rescue the people within the Lost City, he'd find a way to do it.

¤ Human Form: Raticus stands at nearly six feet tall with a medium frame. Brown hair falls over his hazel eyes in thick bangs while the rest is styled back in a particularly wild fashion. He wears a grey woolen shirt under a hooded black wool jacket with grey and red lining on the inside. The jacket has copper-colored buttons and a zipper that runs down the front, which is normally unzipped. A hand-knit scarf is wrapped around his neck; it is silver with black designs and red tassels at the end of the length thrown over his right shoulder. Black jeans run down to dirty-looking gray combat boots. A belt made of silver-colored chain mail loops around his jeans and dips around at his pockets.

Last edited:

Silver_Wolf

Madison sat down cross legged and began examining his wounds in particular. To her, it looked like they'd heal soon.

"here."

Madison playfully tossed him an apple and began muching on one she'd stored cleverly away. Being on the run from humans had taught her you need to carry food.

"Name's Madison, or Mattie. I'm not a human, I won't hurt you." she smiled gently " what's your name? I've never been around another wolf before."

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Eyes gazed upward into the sky, although it was by no means infinite. The golden glow the morning sunlight cast over the dome caused a hazy reflection to be radiated down upon the city. It was cold as well. Puffs of steam rose from people's mouths as they passed along in the streets, looking over shops set up along the perimeter of the roads. Every so often you would see children playing about in the alleyways and streetcorners.

The wolves would undoubtedly hear the engine of a motorcycle coasting through the city streets. It wasn't moving particularly fast, but it had somewhere to be. It's rider, a young man with dark brown hair and black sunglasses covering his eyes turned down thinner and thinner streets until he had to cut the engine, dismount, and walked the bike into an alley.

Turning around, he stepped back out into the street and ascended the stairs to the flat-roofed building on the corner. Something caught his eye, however, as he thought he saw something leap over the gap in the roof out of the corner of his vision. Leaning back, he stared up to the roof of the building. But, he would see nothing, and turned back to the door. Rapping on the door three times in rapid succession followed by twice and then once, a man opened the lock and let the man in.

"Raticus, Raticus! Good man, good man. I know you haven't got the time to stay long but I have to show you something. Come here."

The voice was that of an elderly man calling to him from across the room. Raticus, as the the young man was called, crossed the floor, setting down a bag on a chair that accompanied a wide desk.

"What is it?" He said, and one might note at this point that Raticus had an unusually raspy and deep voice.

"I've redrawn all the lines, and I think I've stumbled onto something great. Apparently, in the west, there's an old uninhabited keep where we can house the western front."

"...Yeah. It was... the Darcia family, I believe." He said, squinting at the spot the old man had his finger on.

"Right, right. I've gotten in contact with Shasta, and he says he'll wait for you there." The old man said, clasping his hands together with excitement. "Perhaps we'll be able to regroup after all, I mean, after the recent events and all..."

"I've seen it for myself... but... I noticed something pretty weird when the troops were coming through the eastern canyon... It seemed like they were looking for something, and rumor has it... they were looking for wolves." Raticus said with full sincerity. Then, he began chuckling lightly. "Yeah, right. As if that would ever happen." Turning his back, he picked up the bag and procured a slender bottle of vodka from it's depths. Placing it on the table, he said simply: "Kussen sends his regards."

After that, he started out of the building with the old man wishing him good-luck. He'd certainly need it to cross that far to the west without a hitch.

Silver_Wolf

Sheesh, we're popping up everywhere, aren't we? Like daisies for cripes sake... paradise.... soon... there'll be room for all...

"I'm looking for paradise too. We should go together." she closed her eyes "afterall.. we'll be the only ones to.... be around when the world falls to its knees."

Tears rimmed her eyes, but she brushed then away, and turned her heightened hearing to see the wolf on the motorbike race by. Promptly, Madison began using strips of her shirttails to bind more of her new friend's wounds.

"something's troubling you. Want to talk?"

EnoehT

OOC: Sry for being gone for like, half the dayXD

IC:
hevyyd looked at the girl who was bandaging his fingers, she seemed sincere, but somehting didnt sit right, nothing ever sat right.... Hevyyd, looked into her eyes. "my..... hands hurt, thats all...." His insides twinged again, he wanted to get out, get away, who knew when he would lose himself again... and he ddint want to around this girl.... he looked down at the apple she had tossed him and took a bite. He had to admit, it was good.

Silver_Wolf

Mattie nodded and took a bit of her own apple. "I can see that. You're safe now. Tell me though... did this have something to do with humans?" she'd finished wrapping his hands with the strips of cloth, but he'd have to wait just a bit to get medicaded.

"My place isn't far from here, we can get better treatment there." she offerd gently, steppimg back to allow him to flee. It was his choice.

EnoehT

Hevyyd looked at this girl, and a thousand different possiblities ran through his mind. He COULD flee, she wouldnt stop him, but then aagin she was a wolf like him. His brain raged against this, it screamed at him to leave, and deep within his heart, he could feel the rage growing. It was then that he did something he would never thought of doing.

He stood, and nodded to her. "sure, i will.... go with you...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back