• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Johnny Yong Bosch as Zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
It's probably a rumor, because it's not on Wikipedia anymore. Still though, Johnny Yong Bosch would be perfect for Zexion in my opinion.

well he wasnt a power ranger...he just did a lot of voice acting for it.

Yes, he was a Power Ranger. He was a Power Ranger for four seasons.

BlackNinjaRanger.jpg

AdamZeo.jpg

AdamTurboMorph.jpg

sonickenshin

Awards
I'm kind of tired of hearing Johnny everytime I turn. :sad: And, I just don't want him doing Zexion. He wouldn't be that great in my opinion. There are better choices out there.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Listing a few wouldn't be bad if you think that way of him.

Byaku123

I dont even know who evented wikipedia just to mess around with it.

anyways I was thinking that Liam O' Brian should do the voice of Zexion. He's much better than Johnny Yong Bosch for the voice of Zexion.

sonickenshin

Awards
You mind listing those "better" choices?
Josh Keaton (Ryu, Ninja Gaiden II)
Liam O'Brien (Akihiko, Persona 3)
Sam Riegel (Viral, Gurren Lagann) [if you want a younger sounding Liam O'Brien]
Will Friedle (Terry McGinnis, Batman Beyond)

I could go on. And, there are even some actors out there that I don't know that could be better, as well.

One of the reasons why I say that, is that he and Yuri Lowenthal get casted to death. They're great actors, I know. But, geez. <_<

Reason why I don't mind Steve Blum and some others is because they push their range to some extent.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
But which actor would you want for which member?

Also, it's known as a fact that Will Friedle won't be doing any of this, because he already plays Seifer in KH.

Personally, I don't think Josh Keaton would be a good choice for Zexion. He's not ominous enough, in my opinion.

sonickenshin

Awards
But which actor would you want for which member?
*shrug* I honestly, had no personal preference for Zexion. Those are just examples. Mainly because you can go at it in so many different ways. I just don't want Johnny Yong Bosch and Yuri Lowenthal involved for reasons already stated. Not to say they're not capable of pulling off the character.

The thing with voice actors and actors is that they can be a bit unpredictable at times. You may THINK he isn't capable of doing a character, but could in reality. So, I think Josh Keaton could pull off Zexion if he had the right take on it. THat's my 2 cents

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I dont even know who evented wikipedia just to mess around with it.

anyways I was thinking that Liam O' Brian should do the voice of Zexion. He's much better than Johnny Yong Bosch for the voice of Zexion.

who does he do?

By the way as Johnny Yong Bosch ever done a voice that would qualify as a cloaked schemer

Lifes.Lover

Website
I don't know. It's true that a VA, who's good, can make a voice come across as any type, but there have been a few duds. I mean... not that I didn't like Xemnas' voice in KH2, done by Epcar, but I'd rather that it had been Billy Zane, like in KH1. There's just no telling with the voices, but it really shouldn't matter, I guess, in the long run.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I don't know. It's true that a VA, who's good, can make a voice come across as any type, but there have been a few duds. I mean... not that I didn't like Xemnas' voice in KH2, done by Epcar, but I'd rather that it had been Billy Zane, like in KH1. There's just no telling with the voices, but it really shouldn't matter, I guess, in the long run.

I would have, too, but they might've changed it because (last I heard) Terra's going to have the same voice as Xehanort. (I still haven't found out if it's Akio Otsuka in Japanese.) It would freak me out just a little to hear Billy Zane's voice coming out of him. o_O

sonickenshin

Awards
Xemnas is done by Paul St. Peter. ...I thought it fits him. Everytime he's on screen, I feel like he's going to preach something. Unless you mean Xehanort. Epcar was decent, since he did his own take on the character, which is good. I do prefer Zane, but Square might not like his ego, and I could understand that.

But, yeah, of course, there will be a few duds. Nothing is perfect. Though, the only true dud in Kingdom Hearts II over all was just Aerith.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Xemnas is done by Paul St. Peter. ...I thought it fits him. Everytime he's on screen, I feel like he's going to preach something. Unless you mean Xehanort. Epcar was decent, since he did his own take on the character, which is good. I do prefer Zane, but Square might not like his ego, and I could understand that.

But, yeah, of course, there will be a few duds. Nothing is perfect. Though, the only true dud in Kingdom Hearts II over all was just Aerith.

Oh, God, keeping track of the not-Ansem, Xemnas, Xehanort, Ansem the Wise... it's just way too confusing. I don't know- I've only ever heard that the same person who played Xehanort/not-Ansem was the same guy that played Xemnas. Either way, you're right:

Aerith's voice was horrible. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Mandy Moore did such a better job as Aerith in KH1 than ... can't remember her name... did in KH2. She was too high and...girly.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Aerith's voice was horrible. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Mandy Moore did such a better job as Aerith in KH1 than ... can't remember her name... did in KH2. She was too high and...girly.

I don't remember either and I'm not going to expend effort on her account. The woman sounded like she was reading off a CEREAL BOX.

In CLICHE WORLD.

With her LUNGS in a vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back