• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jiminy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWielding

Am I the only one who wants Jiminy to have a bigger role in KH3, my first kingdom hearts game was original GBA chain of memories, after CoM playing KH1 and Kh2 feels weird when you realize Jiminy is a sort of fourth party member along with Sora, Donald and Goofy yet never really talks or comments on what's going on...... I think in KH3 he should have a bigger role like he had on CoM... what do you think?

Stand

Banned
I would like him to at least be given a presence like he has in Chain of Memories and the mangas.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I always thought it was odd how he had a large role in CoM but not in KH2.

i'd like for him to have a large role again, but I'm not sure if he will be traveling with SDG again

The Rocky Shoe

Really Jiminy is playing the crappy fiddle while Donald and Goofy are playing second fiddle to Sora. really all of them need more character other then "I'm Sora's friend and I help him fight." Although really they don't really seem to be anything but Sora's morale outside of gameplay.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
don't you know? he was killed by Tyrant Mickey.

i think he'll get a bigger role, considering everything in III is going to be bigger, better and more personal, Jiminy should definitely play a larger part. on the flip side, the last few games have been leaning away from that but i think this game will return the franchise to it's roots.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well him having a larger role in CoM and not having a large presence in KH2 is easier to explain... they can't remember Jiminy having a big role. I would like to have him more present again, I liked the Sora/Donald/Goofy/Jiminy dynamic from KH:CoM because it was more than just "friendship!" it was actually their characters getting fleshed out. CoM had more development for Donald/Goofy/Jiminy than any of the other games.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I won't mind him just giving an alternative view on things. Like if SDG agree on something, Jim can bring up a counterpoint.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I would like him to at least be given a presence like he has in Chain of Memories and the mangas.

Well, seeing as Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be focusing on the Book of Prophecies, Jiminy is more than likely to get involved with the overall plot when it comes to books.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd like if Jiminy hopped out of Sora's hood to ask Xehanort some questions about the spelling of his name, the X-Blade, and stuff

Echoecho6

Awards
YESS SOMEONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT JIMINY! Everytime I play kh2 and I see him in that first cutscene im like, "OH YEA HE EXISTS"! I hope they don't forget about him in 3 and he is a part of the team again. Even if he doesn't appear in alot of cutscenes I dont mind as long as hes with us like the good old days!

Wilford111

Awards
Oh yeah... When does Jiminy ever come out of Sora's hood in the second game, besides in that first part of KHII?

Last edited:

Silverwarrior

I heard that Phil Snyder has retired from acting, does that mean Joe Ochman (who voiced him in 2.5 Recoded) will voice him going forward? Also its weird that he only appeared in that one scene in KH2 - though he gets good screentime in ReCOM and Recoded, as well as his appearance in his "home world" in DDD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'd love to see him dizzy after a boss fight and he hops out of Sora's hood and cries.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Jiminy could be removed from the party entirely and we wouldn't notice a difference. The only thing that necessitated his existence in KHII was the whole journal thing, which, as we've seen from DDD, BBS, and Reverse/Rebirth, doesn't even really need a justified in-story reason to exist anymore.

At this point, they'll probably just keep him around as the unseen author to uphold tradition.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I'd like to see Jiminy play a bigger role, but I can sadly see this as well...

Fans: "We want Jiminy to play a bigger role and develop more as a character!"

SE: "We hear you our beloved fans! In KH3 we'll make sure and give that cricket a keyblade!

Fans: ".............."

Guy in back: "Wait, what? That's not what we asked for!

The Rocky Shoe

SE: "We hear you our beloved fans! In KH3 we'll make sure and give that cricket a keyblade!

Seriously I would like Donald and Goofy to be given Keyblades by either the end of KH3 or KH4, but quickly turn them back into a wand and a shield. lol.

Awards

Jiminy with a tiny little keyblade. Keyblades are getting a bit tired, but come on, you have to admit that would be adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back