• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I also remember Genie saying, like, a full sentence, once.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No. It was during some cut-scene in Agrabah. Aladdin sets him free and he says something or other.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
I hope they bring back Jesse McCartney, along with all the other voice actors of the Organization members. They all did a fantastic job, IMO. Same goes for David Gallagher as Riku, Christopher Lee as DiZ, and all the Disney/Final Fantasy characters. I wonder who will voice act for Xion?

Xion voice actor is most likely going to be hayden pantierre because it said somewhere on the main page she sounds like kairi.i also hope everybody plays the same character.and jesse mccartney playing Ven would be cool. :thumbsup:

sonic174

Xion voice actor is most likely going to be hayden pantierre because it said somewhere on the main page she sounds like kairi.i also hope everybody plays the same character.and jesse mccartney playing Ven would be cool. :thumbsup:

No its not going to be hayden panet*t*iere since megumi toyoguchi who plays paine in the ff and hk series so its going to be someone else who plays her

To all the people who didnt think the ds couldnt handle voice acting how slow are you its just audio so DUH it can have it unless i just hear things when i play ds and it didnt have speakers all along so use ur brain a little before you say something that makes people go omg there slow

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think they're referring to its clarity. The DS is an improvement from the gba audibly, but it's still a bit choppy.

Y

Yannis

I dont like if they change a voiceactor. Aeris is an exception of course..

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
They might have a choice if the VA doesn't want to and didn't sign any kind of contract that forced them to.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I dont like if they change a voiceactor. Aeris is an exception of course..

I want to know who thought Mena Suvari would actually make a good Aerith >.> FF7 canon-wise, she's dead, but she doesn't have to sound like an emotionless corpse. If they don't have Andrea Bowen or someone equally talented voice her if Aerith comes back in the future, heads will roll.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I liked Mandy Moore as Aerith. It just didn't have the same feel with Mena Suvari.

Macabre

Gold Member
Eh,he did a good job voice acting Roxas,so yeah,he should return and voice act Roxas in 358/2 Days and Ven in BBS.

And the voice actor of Aeris should be changed.

Ren

adios motherfucker
You actually LIKED Mena Suvari!?!

Mena Suvari was a horrible, HORRIBLE voice-actor for Aerith.

Mandy Moore was so much better in KH1.

I think he meant he doesn't like it when they change voice actors, except in Aerith's case, where they should XDD

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah, but not if it'll be someone new. They should only change her now if it goes back to Mandy Moore. Having 3 VAs is ridiculous. Btw, who did her voice in Crisis Core (I haven't played it yet)? Was it Mena there too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back